The Precarious Pinoline

A strange chemical that became elusive to prove that the brain produces it.

Enjoy this harp track on repeat for a 6 - 10 mins.

50 Likes

Looked this up and it seems that this is produced in the Pineal Gland as well?

Some researches have pointed out the use as an antioxidant, antidepresant, and its higher ability of crossing the Blood Brain Barrier.

An altered states of consciousness, similar to DMT, can be achieved with this chemical compound as well as healing of neuro degenerative diseases.

And because it is found in the retina, it seems to also help with eye health and wellā€¦ Maybe a consciousness trip :smiley:

Pretty interesting!! Actually I love it!!

31 Likes

Iā€™m reading lots of things about this from treating ophthalmic disorders to producing visions, efficacy compared to Ibogaine etc. but donā€™t see repeated research results.

Let the experiments begin.

19 Likes

hmm interesting timingā€¦ I will be going into an iboga flood/journey in a few days. One to help with integration

8 Likes

Indeed, only yesterday I was listening to Visual Introspection (MIcro dose) after a long break and wished if Captain made a new field with psychotropic effects. Here we are.

11 Likes

star-wars-the-mandalorian-t-shirt-this-is-the-way
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::white_heart:

7 Likes

Iā€™m not sure but this compound may achieve DMT production in a light isolation setting, keeping yourself in complete total darkness for days on end. May be people can play this once in light and then in darkness to accelerate the effects and see the results which one is more effective. Playing this before going to sleep may have some real surprises.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=32168

10 Likes

Is it melatoninļ¼Ÿ

Pinoline

" Pinoline, 6-methoxy-1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-Ī²-carboline, is a serotonin analog that selectively inhibits the activity of monoamine oxidase-A and shows antidepressant activity ."

12 Likes

According to Mantak Chia (in his book Darkness Technology):

The darkness actualizes successively higher states of divine consciousness, correlating with the synthesis and accumulation of psychedelic chemicals in the brain. Melatonin, a regulatory hormone, quite the body and mind in preparation for the finer and subtler realities of higher consciousness (Day 1 to 3). Pinoline, affecting the neuro-transmitters of the brain, permits visions and dream-states to emerge in our conscious awareness (Days 3 to 5). Eventually, the brain synthesizes the ā€œspirit moleculesā€ 5-metoxy-dimethyl-tryptamiā€¦ne (5-MeO-DMT) and dimethyltryptamine (DMT), facilitating the transcendental experience of universal love and compassion (Days 6 to 12).

Melatonin, the ā€˜sleep molecule,ā€™ is produced in the pineal gland, in response to the darkness of night, and to the circadian rhythms of light and dark that are programmed into the hypothalamus, an endocrine gland located deep within the brain. Melatonin affects major organ systems, quieting the sympathetic nervous system and allowing daily rejuvenation of mind and body.

In the Dark Room, melatonin gradually accumulates in the brain.

After about three days, when melatonin concentration reaches sufficient levels (15 to 20 mg) the body then begins to produce superconductor pinoline, whereby a greater fluidity of thought and healing of body starts to occur. Pinoline induces cell replication (mitosis) and intercalates with DNA molecules. The ā€˜pinoline stageā€™ is normally activated only in womb, in lucid dreaming, or in near death experiences. Within this state we can metaprogram the brain to the Unity of Self, heightening awareness of the pathways with which we filter reality. At this stage, the nervous system becomes aware of itself. We become aware of the hologram of the external world that we create constantly in our head.

When the pinoline is triggered you activate your clairsentient and clairaudient powers. You may see light and visions, hear music, and gain phenomenal insight. A decoding of the DNA then begins to take place. Cosmic particles are attracted to us and decoded in the form of sound, light, knowledge and realization. The particles, which have the same cell structure as humans (and from which Tao believes you evolved), are attracted to you magnetically. The body has approximately six trillion cells, which correspond to the universe ā€˜withoutā€™. Each of these cells can be seen as a computer with unlimited power and potential.

Each cell can become superconductor, able to receive information from the space. You are able to decode this universal information carried from outer space. You are able to decode this universal information carried from outer space, which may be as old as nothingness itself. When you enter this primordial state of force you are reunited with the true self and divinity within. You literally ā€˜conductā€™ the universal energy. You may see into the past and future, understand the true meaning of existence, and begin to understand the order of things. You return to the womb, the cocoon of our material structure and Natureā€™s original Darkness.

Source: Darkness Retreat ā€“ Ancient Technology for Spiritual Alchemy - Tibetan Buddhist Encyclopedia

In other words, pinoline unlocks visions, dream-states within conscious awareness. At the same time it can open the gateway to further siddhis, leading to the ā€œ5-meO-DMT stageā€ and eventually the ā€œDMTā€ stage.

People can read a bit more about Dark Retreats, used in certain types of yoga and dzogchen. @Maoshan_Wanderer might be able to explain more :open_mouth:

31 Likes

This alongside the DMT field

3 Likes

maybe this could help with aphantasia?

2 Likes

Mstate Gold and Silver and/or Order by 3
Gold Oil 3x
Serotonin 3x (sometimes the whole neuro series 2-3x)
Deep Sleep 1-2x
Pinoline 3x
DMT 5x

I havenā€™t felt too much when i just played Pinoline alone but with that stack above it seems to work way better. Reaching meditation states seems improved.

14 Likes

Just got this and played 3 times before Shamanic Medicine Blend and I felt a profound meditation experience! I canā€™t wait to see what repeated use will bring!

9 Likes

I could not do the experiment but I really had many strange disconnected dreams.

1 Like

Will this help with lucid dreaming?

No it didnā€™t for me at least, again I just had so many disconnected dreams.

I bought this today by its anti-depressant and anti-oxidant properties and really felt good all over my brain.
Iā€™m going to add it to my dialy stack.

6 Likes

ChatGPT Generated: Pinoline is a naturally occurring neurotransmitter that is produced in the pineal gland of the brain. It has been studied for its potential health benefits, including:

1. Antioxidant properties: Pinoline has been found to have antioxidant properties, which may help protect the body against oxidative stress and reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
  2. Neuroprotective effects: Pinoline has been shown to have neuroprotective effects, potentially helping to protect the brain from damage and degeneration.
  3. Mood enhancement: Pinoline has been found to have mood-enhancing effects, potentially helping to improve feelings of well-being and reduce symptoms of depression.
  4. Sleep promotion: Pinoline has been shown to have sleep-promoting effects, potentially helping to improve sleep quality and reduce symptoms of insomnia.
  5. Anti-inflammatory effects: Pinoline has been found to have anti-inflammatory effects, which may help reduce inflammation and the risk of chronic diseases associated with inflammation.
  6. Immunomodulatory effects: Pinoline has been shown to have immunomodulatory effects, potentially helping to regulate the immune system and improve immune function.
  7. Memory enhancement: Pinoline has been shown to enhance memory and learning in animal studies.
  8. Anti-cancer effects: Pinoline has been found to have anti-cancer effects in some studies, potentially helping to reduce the growth and spread of cancer cells.
  9. Anti-anxiety effects: Pinoline has been found to have anti-anxiety effects in some studies, potentially helping to reduce symptoms of anxiety and stress.
  10. Anti-depressant effects: Pinoline has been shown to have anti-depressant effects in animal studies, potentially helping to improve mood and reduce symptoms of depression.
  11. Pain relief: Pinoline has been found to have pain-relieving effects in some studies, potentially helping to reduce pain and inflammation.

It has been suggested that pinoline may have psychoactive effects and be involved in various biological processes, including sleep and dreaming

While pinoline has shown potential benefits in several areas, more research is needed to fully understand its effects and optimal dosages. Additionally, itā€™s important to speak with a healthcare provider before taking pinoline supplements, particularly if you are taking medications or have underlying health conditions.

9 Likes

Hot dayumn

1 Like