The Prince NFT (Private) 🤴

Nowhere in the description does the masseter growth say “constant”.
This is yourself projecting.

As @Rene, myself and others have already made extremely clear all effects are smart targeted, so nothing detrimental will take hold.

But I will end it here.

Speak for yourself.

Was actually trying to help you, but like all fools,
you just want to play the péter plus haut que son cul card.

This project works as intended, I showed and told you.

But you are stuck in your own way, believing your own fairy tale of what doesn’t need to be added or even considered at all…

:recycle: Горбатого могила исправит

2 Likes

Then my mistake If you aren’t arguing that masseter tension can’t cause downswing, and that rather the field is designed to know not to overwork the jaw muscles. I interpreted your replies wrong.

2 Likes

Anyone able to send the Audio? I do not see it posted.

If you buy the NFT, you get a link to download the audio. Did you buy the NFT directly from Sapien Shop or from another owner of the NFT?

2 Likes

Another owner, I have not received it yet. Wondering if anyone can send the file…

1 Like

nevermind

Check your messages.

looking to buy this, if anyone selling, please hmu!

This looks fishy AF.
Can you prove that you are an actual NFT token owner?
How did you acquire this NFT in the first place if this is your first post on the forum?

3 Likes

69sigma lol.

Dollars to donuts, discord groupie.

2 Likes

sorry but wanted info on the tiger and cnnot pm you. thank you!

“Sigma”

:nerd_face:

Would love a copy of this if anyone is wanting to sell one let me know!

PM for details.

can you message me i own this nft

I held on the link and clicked download to file’s, do i then use the image from files. ? Or can i just click on the photo above

https://www.patreon.com/posts/face-combination-26903981

In the meantime, read the description for this one - it’s a great field.

“it will also attempt to restore the natural fat in your face, all effects working together to help restore a youthful look in your face”

We always try to improve, fields just help to do that faster - also, most(ly) women and a few men wear make up, thats not part of the genome, neither are clothes, anyway, if it improves your looks, if it enhances your masculinity or self worth, It’s GOOD.

3 Likes

Have a beautiful day. :pray:

It doesnt look good, but its not horrible either.

Here you can ask Captain/Dreamweaver - he creates these fields.

Hopefully you will get the field you desire soon.

1 Like

Has anyone seen any noticeable changes with this one?

I have been using this since Jan-7, but nothing really noticeable. While Face Sculptor and the new Maxilla fields are giving some great results.

It is quite possible this field is a long-run field due to the many things it tries to do, so going to continue to keep this in my stack.

12 Likes