The Prince NFT (Private) 🤴

Live and learn, I guess. I paid four hundred American dollars for it. Today I learned that the person who received the money for it asked something equivalent to around six hundred dollars. I checked into it and learned all this momentarily ago.

4 Likes

The Max Heal Potion NFT should be appearing in my wallet. I made an exchange with Pranic_Climber for it. They can vouch for me.

3 Likes

yes, this NFT is in your wallet
Prince NFT - was not transferred to you
they just sent you the audio, but did NOT give you the NFT

3 Likes

That is very unfortunate.

All we can do is to constantly tell people to read the NFT trading safety guidelines here on the forum and then follow these guidelines.

If you transferred the money to the same person who scammed you, you can try and report the case to PayPal if you paid via PayPal or if via bank transfer, then report to the bank and police as the bank always knows who owns the bank account.

Also report the scammer’s wallet address to Solana.

3 Likes

It will be ok. I didn’t know any better. I only had one prior experience on the exchange. Now I know.

3 Likes

Ownership

• Officially = You / they bought / traded for it themselves legitimately and the NFT is in your / their own wallet
  • The fields ownership is linked, with protection, to the owner’s NFToken with its address, in their own wallet, to the owner’s subconscious mind. This is the reality of how the fielded NFTs work to protect the creator(s) and keep it fair for supporters.
    [/quote]
4 Likes

How sad and petty to scam people this way

2 Likes

omg! :skull: this pisses me off so much, what an absolute trash of a human being whoever scammed you is, 400$ is such a huge fucking amount, just losing my mind thinking about this.

4 Likes

400$ are 400$, but the entropy this act carries with it it’s much more severe :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

yea this is why I only buy fields from gumroad and the sapien shop

i feel so unsafe

3 Likes

I’m staying off the exchange. I spent a lot of effort trying to acquire a copy of this only for this to have happened. Oh well. It’s gotten too risky.

3 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan @Rosechalice @Nice2knowU

As recommended in the past, can we please have a public collection of wallet addresses from all the scammers and thieves please.

This allows for tracking of the stolen NFTs and makes sure that those scammers will be identified in the future when they try to move the NFTs somehow.

Thank you.

6 Likes

This is a bit limiting to be honest. Among traders there are some really amazing souls which would never do such an infamous act

4 Likes

invite trusted traders to your transactions and deals
we will always help
seriously
do not hesitate to ask and clarify every detail

9 Likes

I understand your frustration.
The risk is almost zero if you follow the safety guidelines.
For example only trade with people who have the Trusted Trader badge.
If they don’t have this badge, the other party has to send first.
Etc.

6 Likes

Some were asking for way, way more than I was willing to pay. As in more than double. Maybe I can try for it again some time in the future.

1 Like

bro, please man, it legit hurts to read ur comments. Just stop, ur better off getting The Deep Facial Remodelling from the sapien medicine gumroad.

That field is a much better vision of this in my opnion

4 Likes

Hello

I bought this NFT when there was a sale out some time ago and it was public

After recieiving it I asked the group owner if he can invite me to the group or tell me about this part. He did not respond.

I did not recieve an answer. I believe its wrong to gatekeep information for people that purchased this and want to know all the details
Im asking owners of this NFT that have the information on this to share, or if possible invite me into the group so I am able to gain a better understanding of how this works

2 Likes

I actually have it and I love it. The wealth aspect was one of the crucial reasons why I wanted to get The Prince NFT. My current place of employment is in jeopardy because we are not able to provide accommodations for how the market is changing, so this may be my last year to be able to work there. My current salary that I have through them is the best I’ve ever had. So I was listening to it with the intention of hopefully manifesting other opportunities that will result in something equal or better in terms of employment.

1 Like

Do I understand you correctly, that you have purchased this NFT long before you have joined this forum?
Because you have joined the forum just 1 month ago and the sale out was long before that.

The group owner was b@nned long before you have joined the forum, so there will be no answer from him.

1 Like