The Prince NFT (Private) 🤴

I’m staying off the exchange. I spent a lot of effort trying to acquire a copy of this only for this to have happened. Oh well. It’s gotten too risky.

3 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan @Rosechalice @Nice2knowU

As recommended in the past, can we please have a public collection of wallet addresses from all the scammers and thieves please.

This allows for tracking of the stolen NFTs and makes sure that those scammers will be identified in the future when they try to move the NFTs somehow.

Thank you.

6 Likes

This is a bit limiting to be honest. Among traders there are some really amazing souls which would never do such an infamous act

4 Likes

invite trusted traders to your transactions and deals
we will always help
seriously
do not hesitate to ask and clarify every detail

10 Likes

I understand your frustration.
The risk is almost zero if you follow the safety guidelines.
For example only trade with people who have the Trusted Trader badge.
If they don’t have this badge, the other party has to send first.
Etc.

6 Likes

Some were asking for way, way more than I was willing to pay. As in more than double. Maybe I can try for it again some time in the future.

1 Like

bro, please man, it legit hurts to read ur comments. Just stop, ur better off getting The Deep Facial Remodelling from the sapien medicine gumroad.

That field is a much better vision of this in my opnion

4 Likes

Hello

I bought this NFT when there was a sale out some time ago and it was public

After recieiving it I asked the group owner if he can invite me to the group or tell me about this part. He did not respond.

I did not recieve an answer. I believe its wrong to gatekeep information for people that purchased this and want to know all the details
Im asking owners of this NFT that have the information on this to share, or if possible invite me into the group so I am able to gain a better understanding of how this works

2 Likes

I actually have it and I love it. The wealth aspect was one of the crucial reasons why I wanted to get The Prince NFT. My current place of employment is in jeopardy because we are not able to provide accommodations for how the market is changing, so this may be my last year to be able to work there. My current salary that I have through them is the best I’ve ever had. So I was listening to it with the intention of hopefully manifesting other opportunities that will result in something equal or better in terms of employment.

1 Like

Do I understand you correctly, that you have purchased this NFT long before you have joined this forum?
Because you have joined the forum just 1 month ago and the sale out was long before that.

The group owner was b@nned long before you have joined the forum, so there will be no answer from him.

1 Like

Yes you do

I’m not a new member as per “new”, only my user is new :smiley:

Theres members that have the information, its up to them to be fair and share it with those that don’t know

1 Like

I guess you would need to find someone who is inside the group of this NFT and proof to them that you actually own the NFT and then they will let you in.

I own this NFT too, but I am not part of the private group.

4 Likes

So you, like me, lack the information that should be public to each one that owns the NFT

1 Like

I don’t know who you are, but it is never a good idea to start a new user account, because it basically resets all the trust that you have accumulated so far and people will treat you like a complete unknown stranger with no trustworthiness.

1 Like

Doesnt matter as long as I hold proof to ownership of the NFT

Im not here to sell or “gain” trust

Just here to gain information that should be aviable at the beginning without gatekeeping for whatever reasons lol

for everyone that owns the NFT

2 Likes

In the case where the user clearly indicates the relevant area - I would recommend more precise fields to solve this problem
this could be public NFTs and audio

If I’m not mistaken, there is no specific private group
since this project was a collaboration of x2 people

5 Likes

So its even more unlikely to get someone to tell us what CHAPTER 5 is about

1 Like

There are many NFTs where it was decided by the group to not post more info publically than necessary. For some NFTs there is no public description at all.

No one is entitled to knowing what a NFT does besides what is shared in public or what was discussed in the private group.

Just saying, just because you bought it publically, you are not entitled to any insider info about this NFT.

2 Likes

I believe I am :smiley:

2 Likes

Good luck manifesting your beliefs.

As mentioned, if you want someone from the group to share internal group info with you, YOU will need to provide proof of NFT ownership to them.

2 Likes