The Prince NFT (Private) šŸ¤“

Hey guys - since using the prince Iā€™ve seen my voice deepen quite a lotā€¦ has this been the case with you guys as well? Also, would love to hear the benefits that the rest of you guys have experienced by using the prince.

7 Likes

hello I know I am late but all I got to do is keep the mandala with me or is there an nft or freqeuncy that goes with it and if so where can I find that

2 Likes

You can keep the mandala with you, you can also just listen to the audio or combine both

You need to buy this nft and the owner will send you the audio file

2 Likes

Are the benefits for the body smartly targeted? I donā€™t want water retention in muscles.

1 Like

can women use this ? not for becoming masculineā€¦ just for some of the benefitsā€¦

1 Like

I doubt that, itā€™s made on the idea of manā€¦

For you, lady, there is:

Or unisex beauty NFTs.

5 Likes

Helen of Troy NFT (Private)

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Thank you,i will search it

1 Like

Hi! How do I buy these NFTs?

1 Like

Go on the buying/selling thread (Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread) and look for someone selling the one you want, or make a post saying what youā€™re looking for and wait for someone who has it to DM you

2 Likes

Hi @calculator
Welcome, I hope youā€™ve read this part of the welcome package :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

For seeking nfts, there is Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got number 7. Could you guys add me to the private group as well! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Delete this post @SaintJordan from here. All buy and sell enquiries are done here instead.

Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread

4 Likes

@SaintJordan

I donā€™t want to see you post ads to sell in the NFT threads again.

Use the official buy and sell thread.

2 Likes

My apologies, I donā€™t have access to the Selling thread yet, wonā€™t happen again.

1 Like

Thatā€™s on purpose to avoid scammers.

Itā€™s still fairly easy and quick to level up

4 Likes

Can someone tell me whats the price of prince nft so i can save up to buy it

1 Like

@Lifeisgood
The price is determined by the seller since itā€™s an NFT, I suggest taking a look at the buying/selling thread to get a ballpark estimate

2 Likes