The Quasi Crystal From Khatyrka Meteorite

Remote view it ? Lemme know if you do ;D

3 Likes

Ah yes, with one very special remote that I have now and that you knowā€¦ ;) Iā€™ll update you for sure!

Iā€™ll also browse the Sacred Places album once again to see which place is the closest one to Siberia ;))

2 Likes

So a quote from our common reliable source. Iā€™m tempted to ask him for more info, but he was pretty much clear in his last post with the Mary Poppins analogy, so I respect his decision.

What I poorly sense + understand is that this may be a mix of Agartha, other folks categorized as Inner Earth Group and Elemental Kingdom.

3 Likes

Hmm does pietersite make you feel tons of pressure in your head or solar plexus?

Also, Iā€™m giving the tree experience a try later tonight! I know you always advocate it but Iā€™m always swamped with so many other fields

Awesome! You should try doing the star exercise before your meditations, I tried it for the Pegasus premier and I ā€œdivedā€ wayy better and they worked on me for some time

I can silence my mind of all thoughts pretty easily but meditating directly after the star exercise made the silence become more quiet, and my head felt like an empty cave, idk maybe itā€™s just me though haha

How long have you been listening to the quasi crystal for?

:open_mouth: Now Iā€™m curious! Update me too!

4 Likes

Pietersite just tires you out man, I mean try it but after 5 times looping it it gets hard for most people

1 Like

Really? I was looping it non stop for like an hour last night haha I actually really like how I feel with it

3 Likes

or an hour, didnt use it for a month now, Ill try a hour now haha

3 Likes

Haha okay, Tell us how you feel bro

2 Likes

maybe sick like always hahahahah

1 Like

just imagine yourself unsick and hold that concept and youā€™ll be good :+1: lol

9 Likes

Pietersite activates withdrawal symptoms instantly.

If you have addictions and deep rooted issues tied with the addiction, like ā€œsafe zonesā€ etc, Pietersite directly targets it and tries to clear it away.

11 Likes

Wow bro, the benefits just keep adding up!

4 Likes

It would be better if you meditate to it I guess

1 Like

Biggest benefit for me was seeing the astral eyes closed but it doesnt seem to work without the IPF.

Its like you need the ā€œ3rd eyeā€ open (ipf) AND have your physical energy centers connected with the etheric (pietersite)

4 Likes

talking about ipf and third eye
listening to pieterside now and wearing ipf
3rd eye vibration izzzzzzzz da

3 Likes

Man Iā€™m over here not wearing my ipf tag at al lol since I glory Iā€™ve just kept it under my covers, gonna start using it more now

1 Like

You got glory and arent using ipf?

Fk is wrong with you LOL.

IPF + Glory and youā€™ll scare even me bro.

Thats some next level OP, especially since ipf actively encourages you to use your psychic skills.

3 Likes

Damn, I reached here also

1 Like

Iā€™ve been wanting it to assimilate man but I feel like maybe it was glory made this conversation happen lol trying to let me know itā€™s time for ipf haha

Iā€™ve cut down on a lot of fields though these past 3 weeks and Iā€™ve been all in on glory lol

2 Likes

@Samurai can you share your experience using IPF and Pietersite?

Iā€™m thinking of this combo, I believe havenā€™t tried it yet

1 Like