The Real Reason Male Enhancement Won't Work

Was going to make a post regarding all the so called ‘alpha’ males and their alopecia, horse fantasies, and other weird problems (stature, etc). But then the CAT walked over the power off button so here we go.

1 Like

Would the post go along the lines of saying that a true alpha wouldn’t give a fuck about all of those insecurities and that he would be confident in himself?

1 Like

" alpha male "

3 Likes

Even the Butt Enlargement (from 7 yrs ago) was for both genders

2 Likes

I do have a bit of a flat ass… :neutral_face:

6 Likes

ah yes you’re right.
I actually really like it when guys “dont skip leg day” so to say :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

And on the original topic, I think it’s what OM says above, for women it’s actually not that important :woman_shrugging:
I remember joking about it with friends when we were teenagers, we thought it was important because when you’re a teenager you’re really a bit stupid… it’s implicitly implied everywhere that it matters a lot, so you think it does - then you have some real life experience later and you realize it doesn’t.

3 Likes

If you even have to ask…

And by the way man, life isn’t about becoming an alpha male. Or a sigma male. or a ?!?!. It’s about being yourself. Doing what you really want. You don’t need 6528239825 women or lift 98236592835 pounds or have world’s greatest hipster beard. Just follow ye hert

9 Likes

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Inb4 requests for sapien to make “the plasma dong”

5 Likes

negentropic w/flower of life pattern dong expansion

3 Likes

Rejuvinated sacredly geometrical dong

4 Likes

Aztecs hate him! Find out how with one simple trick!

2 Likes

I know this was likely meant as a joke, but I think an audio like that could be valuable.

2 Likes

do not forget negentropic and magneticly coherent

:sunglasses:< 9", but I would like some enhancement.

OP is best solution for all men!
Cut and OP…Women must be satisfied with his man, it’s his obligation…all for his woman to do… it’s reason why one man lives…or else he will be outcasted…sad world but true

I mean generally I see the pattern…the reason why man want to have muscles, best car, more money than enough, look good, bigger p* is because he wants to impress all girls , society he wants to have… and reason come from pre-histroric cave brain period, he wants to have more children… that’s the only point and purpose of man…when he that achieve in marriage then he stopped with doing all this things, or it’s simple doesn’t matter anymore to him…sad world how men are programmed… you can deny how much you want, but this is your life too as man

3 Likes

what do you mean with OP?

2 Likes

Lmao

2 Likes