The Reality Stone- Gem (Private project)

Directly brought from the marvel universe to this reality, an NFT with universal use, a single nft to govern each aspect, an infinitely powerful manifestation device that can manipulate reality itself and that at the same time combines concepts of woven worlds and solidifier. This can practically do miracles

One(one from six infinity stone), also known as the Ether, was a Infinite Stone, the remnant of a singularity that has existed since before the universe began. Being an ancient and powerful force, the ether has the potential to alter reality and transform the entire universe. This gem is unique since, in its form of Ether, it could manifest as a dark red viscous liquid, although its primordial form was that of a solid gem, equal to the other five. The Dark Elves tried on two occasions to transform the universe using the Ether. After definitively defeating the Elves, the Asgardians gave the gem to collector.

This red gem contains access to all power and energy that ever has or will exist. Mastery of the gem would allow the user to duplicate any physical superhuman ability. They would be essentially physically invincible and therefore unbeatable when using raw power alone. It can also be use as an unlimited power supply for any machine. When combined, this gem can boost the effects of other gems, allowing the user to tap into a gems potential without necessarily mastering it.

One For All | other details behind scenes.

Thanks u so much dear Dream for made this.

Mandala + Audio.

35 Likes

Congratulations!

5 Likes

Taking ā€œreality is mineā€ to a whole another new level.

2 Likes

I sense a series here?

Hope no real Thanos tries to half humanity or smth.

Dream, take note of this, makes protections xD

2 Likes

Come on, this works on a realistic level. No marvel levelšŸ˜…

And it has security measures so as not to manifest negative, harmful things and so that no manifestation or reality bending affects the people involved.

Itā€™s just a nft with the goal to encompasses everything we commonly need. Healings, prosperity, spiritual advancement, manifestations, energy boost, psychical changesā€¦etc, but nothing evil or nocive works.

10 Likes

Beautiful!!

Red/dark red gems are my favorite

2 Likes

Wow :flushed:

1 Like

So reality stone is a fictional stone in marvel superhero?
In another word it is not a real stone in this human world, am I correct?

How many Infinity Stones are there?

There are six Infinity Stones: The Space Stone (blue), the Reality Stone (red), the Power Stone (purple), the Mind Stone (yellow), the Time Stone (green) and the Soul Stone (orange).

3 Likes

Everything is mental in the time matrix, Dream created one conceptual force based on the concept of the reality gem. but concepts of things from this reality were also applied, to further improve the gem.

All existence is holographic, except consciousness. The difference between the spiritual and the material world is that the former is eternal, the latter is not. That is the difference between the real and the false, the real remains, the false is temporary.

But the universes that we call fictitious may not come from nothing, the matrix of time is very extensive, thoughts and ideas do not come from nothing.

5 Likes

Thank you for your reply.

In summary, this is a manifestation tool, so the stone here is just a logoā€¦at first I thought it is a nft that sources the energy from an existing stone like jade, rose stone, tiger eye.

That doesnā€™t matter, as long as the nft works. Yes eternal and temporary. I agree with that and thatā€™s why we need to calm down our mind/ego in order to see the truth

6 Likes

Loving this NFT :muscle:t4:

2 Likes

Sounds amazinig :eyes::boom:

5 Likes

My initial experience, less than 24 hours:

I looped the field overnight, before that I actively listened and meditated with the mandala for half an hour, visualising certain desiresā€¦ instantly felt energy surging through my crown chakra and warmth in my heart chakra, barely slept 3 hours last night but I feel energised as if I slept for 8 hoursā€¦ my mood has greatly improved, feel like dancing, my mindset has improved, feel like nothing is impossible to manifest, money feels inferior like the easiest thing to manifest, I struggled with this earlierā€¦

Great job with concept man @Fenix :handshake:

8 Likes

Fenixā€™s concepts are underrated for sure. Iā€™m waiting for the easy life NFT. I have the money saved for that and wont use it for anything else.

3 Likes

I want to buy it too :sweat_smile: but I was not sure if I could hold on to the money. So, I bought the stoneā€¦

2 Likes

You wonā€™t be disappointed my man :muscle:t4:

3 Likes

You were one of the reason I considered buying it in the first place, remember? You said in favourite nft thread that this was your favouriteā€¦ :grin:

2 Likes

Let the magic begin :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Since I got it, I am only looping this field, itā€™s feels truly magical. If Thanos was real, he would be jealous of us :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Miraculous healings and manifestations :muscle:t4:

Universal device indeed @Fenix

4 Likes