The reason I had to stop doing audios and the problem that affects the community (seriously)

Wow, never thought about it like that ,but it does make sense .
How do you deal with it ? Isnt it super draining energetically ?
I mean you have almost 200 000 subscribers and millions of views …

3 Likes

I’m a fan of Quadible and their work, but I don’t exactly want to drain my own energy to fuel it (if that’s actually how this all works). So, I decided to use the Intention Repeater as a workaround. :grin:

2 Likes

This is good, but love cannot be depleted.

4 Likes

So can you do without that instruction with the Intention Repeater?
In fact, his channel seems to me very high energetically

1 Like

Yeah you can just watch. If you have any doubts start with the QI Love Healing or Gravitational Love Wave (or both) and you’ll be radiating plenty of love to vibe with their stuff.

2 Likes

In short, you cannot run out of Love even if a lot of it is sent or taken, is this the concept?

Always wanted to get a scenar device, but ever since I found out about sapienmed, that went to the back of my head. The new ones are quite pricey though . How effective are they? I wanted to get the device and take it apart to see how it works but that has to wait a while I guess

1 Like

Do you KNOW that? We know his channel is gone and his discord but why do you think that is the reason why?

1 Like

Yes and maybe the Empath Shielding/Protection (I have it but I forgot the name LOL) also.

1 Like

There are two empathic shielding fields:

There is also an empathic shielding subfield in the Shielding Protection 2.0 item.

From the description:

Added to this is also; Empathic Shielding

Shielding the emotional influence of others.

Negativity absorption

What this does basically is protect you from negativity, by directly absorbing any that it directed to you and then converting it to positive helpful energies which you are then engorged with. So you will actually be using the negativity of others as a source of energy and power for yourself.

7 Likes

Fae servitor also has empathetic shielding as passive ability.

5 Likes

Scenar saved my life really.
I would recommended it.
Scenar + Sapien med is fast healing mental/physical.

3 Likes

Yes they are very pricey especially the latest model ENS from Dr. A. A. Karasev.

About ENS

This device simultaneously supports all 3 patented technologies of treatment developed in “LET Medical”: SCENAR-therapy, COSMODIC-therapy, ENS-therapy. This is likened to that of an electronic bio-feedback, which returns data to the brain in order that it can enable the body to correct cell function. It is used for recovery and rehabilitation of the body and is not primarily concerned with fixing conditions but more with finding causes and impairments and correcting them.

Is it worth it?
You bet it is, if one can afford… think of it like the Star Trek healing devices, it just works. Pretty much covers everything and the main thing that it does is not to treat the symptoms but to fix the cause, great for Acute pain problems etc … but it shines in Chronic illness, I had many success with it from treating people with chronic arthritis to simple types of pains that would take weeks or even months but with this device it gets done in no time, it turns the impossible to possible.

By the way the device in a nut shell only reads and sends the right impulse signals using your nervous system, the body interprets this new information and starts the healing process, at the end of the day it’s the body doing the healing, the device is just the carrier sort to speak but behind of this simple process, the how it does it :exploding_head:… one word - beyond Genius, no wonder it’s impossible to even copy it, the tech is more than 20 years advanced than today’s technology.

And no, it’s such a fragile device inside because the way it works, opening would just break the circuits has most of it is very loose since the parts needs to vibrate at certain frequencies and oscillations, even shaking the device is a big No :rofl:

You might call me crazy but somehow the more you use it, the more it becomes part of you has a healing device, it’s like some sort of a living AI, it knows want to do, and your intuition grows with it. I got it before even knowing Sapien and using both of them it just adds another level :heart_eyes:

Here’s some publication verified cases by professionals

3 Likes

Interesting product page, but I’m not seeing anywhere to actually buy this thing…

This is a shop link. The inventor claims that its alien tech that got downloaded into his brain. And considering how the device works, along with the lack of common knowledge about this device, even though its supposedly used by Russian astronauts in space. I think it has some degree of truth to it.

Thanks for the link!

1 Like

I got it from here, https://cosmodic.co.uk/products/ens/

She deals directly with the inventor which gives you the advantage of getting the device as manufacturing price not retail so it’s cheaper than lethealth.us site by around £700.

A bit more about ENS

How it all started

4 Likes

Great, thanks to the both of you. I’m pretty curious to research how the ENS compares to the Dr. Tennant Bio-modulator, which I own. The bio-modulator was supposed to be an upgrade to one of the old SCENAR devices, but I’ve no idea how it compares to the COSMODIC & ENS functionality.

If anyone’s got an insight to how these technologies compare I’d love to hear it.

Here is an Article about it, it doesn’t go deep but it’s a start

I know with ENS I can get firmware updates has the tech evolves not sure with the Bio-modulator is the same, although Dr Tennant used an old scenar device to create the Bio modulator is missing the improvements that Dr. A. A. Karasev has been doing all these years and is moving further from the competition because they can’t keep up, in fact nobody knows how and why it truly works the way it does, because the man itself does not go public… it’s very rare to get interviews from him but there is a few.

1 Like

Great!! Thanks for the link

1 Like