General Discussion

Okay, thank you a lot!

1 Like

This looks sweet. New tag.

Question though. Would wearing this do much for someone already wearing A.P.E.?
edit: Or better question, would it do much for someone already wearing A.P.E. and Productivity Enhanced?

edit again:
I don’t know why I’m seeing a vastly different price on this link from Teespring versus the actual page on Teespring. I blame Teespring, not Sapien. Teespring has been wonky before.

3 Likes

Could that be a problem? This works better for her… If she starts blasting the sounds, probably gonna meddle with my fields lol

1 Like

Dreamweaver says either headphones or speakers will work in this FAQ answer. Some people find that speakers work better, and some people prefer headphones. I think Dream recommended speakers before because some of the sounds can be harsh for your ears.

2 Likes

That makes sense, thanks @uial

1 Like

Empathic Shielding released on Gumroad!

6 Likes

Congratulations to the Sapien Medicine team on reaching 150k YouTube Subscribers!

17 Likes

Great question, as I was considering the A.P.E., mostly for energy. Now wondering if both would be beneficial. Have you noticed big changes in physical performance and energy with the A.P.E.?

Thank you. :blush:

1 Like

I notice feeling awake and calmly alert when I normally would be falling asleep in my chair. It’s very similar to what the Power Booster Mug does at least in that regard. I can’t say about the physical performance at the moment. The psychic shield aspect of A.P.E. works noticeably and in a different way than Shielding, so I like having both.

3 Likes

Im addicted to this forum…

2 Likes

Thank you! I really appreciate this. I will look into the booster mug as well!

1 Like

Yeah me too. Or just addicted to the war against boredom. I mean I love this forum too. But the quarantine bites. I’m interested in anything that comes up here. I just discovered that it’s impossible or near impossible to find a chat online that’s not “Adult”. It’s crazy. I thought out of Billions of people someone would want to talk about random stupid stuff because they had already watched all of youtube. Guess not. #naive

4 Likes

I didn’t know we could do that. Yes it could be cool

1 Like

Hi @SammyG , Have a question on the audio fields.

Is every second in the frequency is embedded with the multiple sub-fields or is it encoded to work one sub-field after another ? For example, lets say in hair growth field we have 4 sub-fields like HGH, Lin28a, stem cells and remove any DHT. I guess that these all sub-fields are encoded in every second of the audio but would like to get your confirmation if otherwise. Or does this change with the type of field we are working ? Thanks friend :slight_smile:

3 Likes

All the subfields work as one unit. Sort of like a cell is made up of many working parts but all function as one. So, the whole frequency is all the subfields.

6 Likes

Thanks Sam, I understand they work as a unit but Sorry If I wasn’t very clear about the question. Is every ‘second’ of the frequency has all sub-fields embedded (all sub-fields at every second )
or if there is a 5 min audio, the first few minutes has one sub-field and later 2 minutes has one more and so on… Would they vary from field to field ?

Every second has all subfields embedded.

9 Likes

Does Automated Micro Cosmic Orbit work in the same way? I’ve always thought that as it does a complete circulation per listen different sections of the audio might circulate the energy to different areas.

2 Likes

Can someone explain me how to use sigils?

It depends on the sigil.

From Confidence, Dominance and Authority,
https://www.patreon.com/posts/confidence-and-17050769

Instructions for use.
The item you wish to place the field on, should be placed on a printed
copy of the sigil, you then you say the keyword to activate it.
Leave the item untouched on the sigil for the duration of the creation
process which should be about three (3) hours.
Then you simply wear it as needed.

From the Book of Long Life and Good Health
https://www.patreon.com/posts/book-of-long-and-17050454

Each one works for about Thirty minutes
when activated. While they are designed to
work in a complimentary fashion one after
the other; Cleansing, Restoring and then
Strengthening, you can use it in any order or
however you wish.
After activation of any one, wait at least one
hour before activating another for best
results.

From Energetic Addendum Est
https://www.patreon.com/posts/energetic-est-24764060

To use these sigils simply draw them anywhere, with a pen, finger in sand doesn’t matter, then speak the keywords,

3 Likes