General Discussion

What do you mean by conduit? If I think I understand what you mean, there is a topic in this forum about charging water with a field, and then drinking the water.

It’s called the Sapien Cup method or something, and thus post is from @anon2456476

"Here is the method:

1. Place a plastic cup (or paper cup or glass) near or on top of your laptop or your speakers
  2. Make sure water is about 75% filled in a cup
  3. Play Sapien Medicine frequency x 10 (make a playlist or loop and leave it to play and affect water)
  4. Observe that water is creating ripple or
    vibrating effect
  5. Now drink that water

Note: Make sure that water is vibrating otherwise the process is not working.
Plastic cup (because of thinnest) needs less speakers energy to vibrate.

Anyway, I have found this method in comment section in this video HERE , so you can check yourself and test it, if you wish :slight_smile:

According to comments, many had successfull results idk.
Anyway, just wanted to share this…"

1 Like

You sure you need Dopamine? You might need Serotonin. Sapien has 2.

Sorry, I meant vessel.

Oh, you mean having Dreamweaver put a field on am object?

No, we can do it ourself if we have the sigil. I just used the wrong word for vessel.

Lol I know what you mean by vessel. And yes, I think you can use just about any item. Might be good to use a special coin lol

Imagine you would program a common coin for abundance and then you go pay with it and a few days later it comes back to you with lots and lots of friends~

1 Like

LOL lots and lots of friends :joy: sock full of nickels

1 Like

Is the plant growth field safe to use on plants which will be consumed? Like herbs and vegetables/fruits?

I don’t see why not!!

You can also add this

2 Likes

@SammyG Can you confirm whether this book, The Origins of the Dreamweaver, is a book written by the Dreamweaver of this forum and SapienMed? It has come up in previous posts, but it doesn’t appear whether we could fully confirm.

3 Likes

lolll just read a couple of pages and had a good laugh. At first, started to wonder ‘wait is that him?’ but quickly realized that’s definitely not. That’s some fantasy novel written by someone else.

7 Likes

I figured the same, but I thought we could clarify that for the community. Thanks!

3 Likes

Hello! I am in love with this forum, and Sapien! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am really interested in the Advanced Healing field, but am wanting to know if the audio mp3, is equally as powerful as the dog tag pendant?

Also, does anyone have any experience with this field, in regard to healing any illness?

Thank you! :blush:

4 Likes

It is equivalent to the dog tag.

4 Likes

How is Sapien’s Self-realization series supposed to be used? Is it supposed to be listened to consecutively at the same time, or do you need to listen to one track at a time long-term?

Thank you, Niiyoru! :blush:

1 Like

I don’t see anything wrong with listening to them all at once, especially since the Dog Tags on Teespring come with 2 fields From the Self-Realization series on one Dog Tag.

But… That demands on you. Look at the description for Vibrational Enhancement below to get an idea. How fast and how much do you want to detach from the ego? Could you handle the discomfort? Consider going with all 4 every day. Not so sure what that would look like? Start with the 1st in the series (Interconnection of All Things) and stick with that one before moving on to the next, and evaluate your experiences.

Well, considering the structure of my regiment, I would only listen to it once a week. So all four in one session, once a week probably shouldn’t be too much of a shock to my system.

But you are right, I should try just the first one to see how it affects me

1 Like

Related to Internal alchemy series

A little attempt to share condensed knowledge on ‘what we are made of physically and how to rejuvenate’ in few lines :) :wink:

As per Ayurveda whatever we eat and post digestion, the body carries its activities in a designated way to organs/tissues etc. i.e., it transforms to Seven Dhatus (elements) like a chain reaction. One element being the predecessor to the (trans)formation of next element with the help of metabolic fire at the each step. I guess this fire is similar to body temperature maintaining constantly and that’s why fever usually is an ‘after effect’ of some ‘causative’ imbalance in the inside system. Physical Body holistically is made of these 7 elements & derivatives only.

They are,
rasa (plasma or nutrient fluid; predominant element: water),—> transforms to Blood as below
rakta (blood or hemoglobin part of blood; predominant element: fire),-> helps to form muscle
māṃsa (muscular tissue; predominant element: earth),
meda or vasā (adipose or fat tissue; predominant element: earth),
asthi (bone tissues: tendons and ligaments; predominant elements: air, space),
majjā (bone marrow; predominant element: fire),
śukra (reproductive or generative tissues; predominant element: water).

The above steps are followed even from embryonic stage and now you can understand why we take some time for puberty. I strongly believe that the role of stem cells is in between these transformation stages which mostly scientists are working yet to discover. :thinking:

Till here these are physical transformations inside, next comes the ‘subtle’ elements.

Once the shukra(reproductive sperm/liquid etc) element is reached, it transforms to ‘subtle’ elements of Ojas and Tejas along with Prana which are similar to Jing, Shen and Chi respectively. That’s why Jing or Ojas is always related to sexual energy because its formed immediately from sex energy and they in turn rejuvenate the above seven elements. These 3 subtle elements again rejuvenate the above 7 elements, so its 2-way collaboration.

Ojas, Tejas and Prana can be closely compared to
Ojas (Ghee/Oil),
Prana (Chi energy or oxygen).
Tejas (Fire or body heat, also called as the spiritual fire generated from tapas meaning penance and austerities, meditation, rituals, energy building fields etc.)

Hence,
JING + CHI + SHEN ===> LIGHT ===== >AURA .

Spiritually, now I believe why there is a deeper meaning (hidden symbolism) like this involved in offering lamps in many cultures across globe so that we can get the same essence from outside.

When they are balanced and rejuvenated daily, you can imagine how its useful at the physical level (healing) ,mental (clear blockages) or spiritual level (strengthen AURA). Thus these 3 subtle elements gives a person ‘strong charisma & magnetism’ eventually. Their effect is seen even at the cellular level because it’s a subtle energy.

Having said that, now the reality is we can get all the amazing benefits with zero cost listening to sapien audios - Internal alchemy series. how lucky we are! Feel so grateful, thanks dream.

Hope you guys find insightful, Thanks for reading :) lovely day :)

15 Likes