General Discussion

Thanks for the detailed explanation

3 Likes

I saw at least one comment that this helps with acid reflux

4 Likes

I use 3 fields for my Momā€™s GERD: IBS, Intestinal Healing, Advanced Healing - for a week now. So far, she has not seen noticeable changes, but will keep at it.

Not a field, but this protocol has really helped her big time.

4 Likes

Also, @anon17734191 @Maoshan_Wanderer

@Atreides just sent this to me for something else, and I saw a comment that this helped their IBS and I thought of the both of you

https://youtu.be/Db5z2X7km9k

2 Likes

My Mom is pretty williing, a LOT more openminded than myself lol.

She reads a lot, walks around in the house as we are locked in, and she keeps listening to these on her phone using headphones for a few hours every day. In fact, she does a much better job of listening to those than I do with mine haha

2 Likes

Thank you! I will add this to her playlist as well.

2 Likes

Is there a difference in results between Sapienā€™s facial symmetry audio and Quadible Integrity Golden Face subliminal?

I wanted to use both, but Iā€™m worried that the two audios will each have their own ā€œdefinitionā€ of symmetry and F up my face lol. So is it safe to use these two together?

I think itā€™s best to stick to one. Sapienā€™s is the only one Iā€™ve seen photo results posted for. When I did listen to them both it didnā€™t mess me up or anything.

1 Like

Okay, thank you a lot!

1 Like

This looks sweet. New tag.

Question though. Would wearing this do much for someone already wearing A.P.E.?
edit: Or better question, would it do much for someone already wearing A.P.E. and Productivity Enhanced?

edit again:
I donā€™t know why Iā€™m seeing a vastly different price on this link from Teespring versus the actual page on Teespring. I blame Teespring, not Sapien. Teespring has been wonky before.

3 Likes

Could that be a problem? This works better for herā€¦ If she starts blasting the sounds, probably gonna meddle with my fields lol

1 Like

Dreamweaver says either headphones or speakers will work in this FAQ answer. Some people find that speakers work better, and some people prefer headphones. I think Dream recommended speakers before because some of the sounds can be harsh for your ears.

2 Likes

That makes sense, thanks @uial

1 Like

Empathic Shielding released on Gumroad!

6 Likes

Congratulations to the Sapien Medicine team on reaching 150k YouTube Subscribers!

17 Likes

Great question, as I was considering the A.P.E., mostly for energy. Now wondering if both would be beneficial. Have you noticed big changes in physical performance and energy with the A.P.E.?

Thank you. :blush:

1 Like

I notice feeling awake and calmly alert when I normally would be falling asleep in my chair. Itā€™s very similar to what the Power Booster Mug does at least in that regard. I canā€™t say about the physical performance at the moment. The psychic shield aspect of A.P.E. works noticeably and in a different way than Shielding, so I like having both.

3 Likes

Im addicted to this forumā€¦

2 Likes

Thank you! I really appreciate this. I will look into the booster mug as well!

1 Like

Yeah me too. Or just addicted to the war against boredom. I mean I love this forum too. But the quarantine bites. Iā€™m interested in anything that comes up here. I just discovered that itā€™s impossible or near impossible to find a chat online thatā€™s not ā€œAdultā€. Itā€™s crazy. I thought out of Billions of people someone would want to talk about random stupid stuff because they had already watched all of youtube. Guess not. #naive

4 Likes