The Reiki Smart Field

Thank You :pray:, but there is no need.
@ComfortablyNumb already helped me, he bought it as a gift. TYSM. :pray:

2 Likes

Has anyone had any significant results with this field?

Man… I looped this in all night and I feel stiff and my body feels tired in the morning. It feels like I exercised too much :slightly_smiling_face:… which is weird. I would have expected the opposite.

1 Like

Question to the experienced users of this field:

What is the difference between the Reiki energy and the Force of Life field?

And how effective is Reiki healing compared to just looping Jing, Chi, Life Force etc.?

Thank you.

1 Like

I’d say they’re totally different approaches.

Reiki energy is ‘intelligent’ on its own – it has an ‘objective’ that it tries to accomplish and it does so in an extremely gentle and attentive way. When you use Reiki without directing it, it usually induces relaxation and healing to the energy and physical bodies and you’ll often notice it seeking out or ‘deciding’ what it’s going to do without any conscious direction from you.

Besides healing, Reiki energy can be used for all kinds of other things like manifestation, environmental clearing and food/beverage charging. By design, it’s non-localized and non-temporal and can be sent across both space and time like it’s no big deal. It’s a very versatile energy.

The Smart Reiki field has an additional layer of intelligence that provides additional guidance to the original Reiki energies, helping it to be even smarter and more effective (but still very gentle!). The intelligence of this field is also very high – you can interact with it to target specific problem areas, ask it for guidance or education or even ask it for a direct Attunement in Reiki itself so you can experiment with Reiki without the field playing mediator.

Additionally, the Reiki ‘source’ from this field is a much, much higher quality level than you’d normally get at your local healing circle!

Though you can for certain fill your energy centers with Reiki energy, I’m not sure under what circumstances it would do that without conscious direction. Force of Life and the related energy fields (Jing, Chi, Shen, etc) are targeted at engorging and packing you full of energy and they do this very, very effectively.

They’re complimentary, of course, but I think of Jing, Chi, Force of Life and friends as ‘fuel’ and ‘building blocks’. Reiki is active and the energy is actively seeking to do something, rather than support other ongoing activities.

In my personal experience, it’s an order of magnitude more effective at healing. It does a fantastic job of seeking out problem areas and smoothing out the energy flows that are causing the problems. It similarly does an amazing job at relaxing the recipient and easing pain – both of which are key prerequisites to true healing. It does more than that, but these effects are extremely noticeable.

Jing, Chi, Force of Life and friends can also be very effective, of course. Since sickness and disease are often expensive, energetically speaking, supplying those energies absolutely helps you recover (or feel better) more quickly. Force of Life in particular is exceptionally helpful for supporting recovery and healing.

I almost always pair them. I use Force of Life (and often Fa Jin Gong Healing) to supply a bunch of extra energy and then I use Smart Reiki to galvanize and direct that energy into action. I usually use Reiki on myself at the same time so I can be a more ‘active participant’ in the healing process.

But also, I might just be biased – I did Reiki (attuned in several various lineages) for years before I encountered Morphic Fields, so from where I’m sitting, it’s pretty ‘tried and true’. I’d love to hear alternative interpretations on the workings of Force of Life – there’s something really special about that field!

13 Likes

I was planning to go to a Reiki near me. If i use this field, do I still have to go?

When I cycle Plasma flower + Reiki it gives me unexpected peace

3 Likes