The Requests and Fields

hi, have you had good results with quadible? :purple_heart:

it’s true too I’m starting to be aware of it anyway thanks for the answer :blush:

1 Like

:blush::blush:

Audio for clearing Shame and Guilt, and perhaps other audios for clearing specific “levels” of emotions, simmilar to what Amygdala Healing (+Fear Release) is for clearing fear.
LOC

10 Likes

You kinda get that with the crown/3rd eye chakra audios from gumroad

Thank You! @Captain_Nemo

7 Likes

Thank you buddy for your great suggestion🙏🏻 and thanks to Dream for realizing our dream🙏🏻

6 Likes

I saw your great review about chakras, congratulations👏

Do you think that listening each twice daily would suffice it? or I should do it more? I mean to get to your level?

You gotta try and see how your body responds, i felt the effects from twice every other day. They are powerful.

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo Thank you for the Conjunction of the Spheres fields. These are powerful tools to help us balance what we find out of balance.

I know you did this for all of us, I wouldn’t think otherwise. I feel a “Thank you” is the least you are due.

Thank you.

18 Likes

Muscle recovery v2 + extreme muscle growth + nutrient absorption in 1 field.

<3

1 Like

Automated legs, core and upper body with aromatase inhibitor in 1 field.

<3

(Last one from me ;D)

i would especially love this as it would be my answer to one thing i’ve been searching for!

to add to this, my current goals are to experience more of these emotions instead of ‘think’ of them.

it’s easy for others to say “open your heart”, but i’ve lived my whole life growing up surviving my environment by closing it.

now that i have more control of my life is when i’m trying to learn to re-open my heart and i feel like i’ve tried everything but there’s still something i haven’t tried that just makes it click.

also why i made that post about audios for your emotions.

2 Likes

i’ve definitely tried your suggestion for quite some time in the past. it sort of helps me personally.

but for example, how would one go about teaching a blind person how to see or a deaf person how to hear? sometimes i feel like that with certain emotions. how can one who has never been loved evoke the feeling of love with no prior experiences?

i am still agreeing with you about this. i remember what it felt like being the embodiment of pleasure (at least my definition of it) back when i only had weed to help me cope with my more restricted life in the past. those days were the best because i was sincerely fine feeling like that until i pass on from this life.

Look up ‘The Emotion Code’, and either perform it yourself or find someone who can help you, and try to focus on finding and releasing ‘Heart Walls’.

Very transformative for battered people that need to learn to feel again. I know, as what you described was my story and this was one of the most helpful things I used to change it.

4 Likes

thanks i’ll check it out!

i’m glad you’re better and that you found what helped you!

1 Like

These fields can help one experience different forms of love:

Here are fields to choose from which may help re-open the heart and release repressive energies:

Here is something Dream has written, from the first version of the Self Love and Acceptance field:

I would like to introduce to you a new perspective on healing here, that could have profound mental and physical effects.

Have you considered working with your own mind/body/spirit connection?

I remember a story in my youth about a lady who was losing her eyesight.

The healer did small general question interview with her,

a lot of the statements she made includes the term “I can’t see”

“I dont like seeing” for example, I dont like seeing how the world is becoming.

It become apparent the lady was creating a mental state in which her own subconscious was responding to by ‘removing her sight’.

With this in mind, let us rather create a loving environment of acceptance to all of the parts that make us up.

Literally communicate with the intelligences in our cells to create rapid healing.

The first step in this i think, is to love your being, fill yourself with that unconditional love and appreciation.

Directly from yourself.

The audio that follows after (is energetically programmed) will help create and induce that in your body, your being will be guided to saturate all your

internal organs, bones and energy system with your own love, while trying to dissolve some of the limitations that may reduce that.

10 Likes

Regular practice with an “Emotion Wheel” can help. Whenever you find the time look at one and try to pin point the exact emotion you are feeling.

Practice makes perfect! Be honest with yourself, try to surrender to the feeling in the moment.

Don’t try to overwrite the feeling, if your ego doesn’t like it. Acknowledge the feeling first, then you will be able to release it.

Here is one:

8 Likes

thanks for taking the time and effort to write this for me! i actually listen to all of these audios besides the vibration of divine love.

maybe i just have to give them more time and/or reduce the number of audios i listen to. still exploring and seeing what combinations works to improve the way i think and feel.

3 Likes

thanks ill also try this idea!

i appreciate everyone’s replies and that just reminds me i have support which is the biggest thing i need to know right now.

4 Likes