The Requests and Fields

Hello :slightly_smiling_face:

I would like to make a request for a hollow forehead audio.

Hollow foreheads bother many people as the Neanderthal-y look has a bit of an angry and unattractive appearance.

It is personally my biggest complex. I have a beautiful face but a picture in the wrong lighting makes me look like a weird thing because of it. It’s very frustrating to me.

There are no subliminals who exist yet to target this specific issue.

I would be ever so grateful if Sapien could be of help.

Lots of love to everyone

3 Likes

You are not bound to the servitors you have created. You can command them to leave, when you think, that you don’t need them anymore.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Anti Covid vaccine audio, just anything that helps with that vaccine or gets rids of its chemicals

I read that it is always around, is it just dormant. Also, that it is bound to you once it’s created, not to the object. So if you throw it away, it is still with you.

私、ジョルノ・ジョヴァンナには夢がある」
その日、
夢はこれらの分野を作ります

お願いします
za warudo のために

4 Likes

Stomach and Intestinal Ulcers healing 2.0, and if possible please upload first version on patreon, I could not find it there.

4 Likes

I can’t believe you made a Jojo reference here :joy:
Though I’m pretty sure GioGio always starts with “Kono” instead of “Watashi” www just nitpicking

2 Likes

well, google translate, would’ve made it kono but shit happens haha

2 Likes

There seems to be many supporters on Patreon now (1752 at the moment). Perhaps there could be a second higher tier like $10 or $20 per month with a few exclusives added only to that tier per month, maybe new audios or sigils of already existing audios so that we can make items of them, like for example a sigil for unstoppable willpower or become whole self love self acceptance.

1 Like

dont think he will do exclusive just because you pay a little bit more money, he is not such a man, a higher tier would be just there so we can support his work more if we want
but as someone said here we can support him more trough donating the amount of money we want trough patreon

6 Likes

Lion/tiger/smilodon servitor.

Active abilities ;

-Hunts and kills parasitic entities/leeches near you.

-Protects you both energetically and mentally, making anyone that wishing to negatively influence you tremble in fear and anxiety.

-Helps with developing hunter instincts.

-Works on you to increase courage etc.

More ideas welcome

Passive abilities ;

-Can be asked to infuse you with extreme fearlessness, for a short duration.

-Can be asked to help you in astral combat against negative/demonic beings.

More ideas welcome

3 Likes

Here is a post in this thread which was not migrated over from the old Discourse website:

KundaFest

That’s actually not needed since anyone can donate as wanted…

1 Like

Here is a post in this thread which was not migrated over from the old Discourse website:

Owl

Small tag or amulet designed for dogs/cats/animals.
Shielding/protection similar to the Shielding tag.
Protection against poisoned food and against threats etc.
Maybe even some bit of devic intercession if possible…?

9 Likes

How about a mandala we can glue to the inside of the cellphone cover, computer, laptop, car battery etc to repeal Mercury Retrograde effects? :neutral_face:

All electronics/ internet get soooooo slow, freeze, shut down etc ugh

1 Like

For dreamweaver,

Ultimate superhuman genius v.2.0 ( as in Part 1 of post )

and for (Part 2)

More ideas for advanced field items or even morphic audios:
-Nikola Tesla Experience (https://teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla/articles/miracle-mind-nikola-tesla)
same for other geniuses such as Leonardo DaVinci, Einstein, Shakespeare, etc.

• Tiger Advanced Field Item and Morphic audio experience ( see dream seeds channel wolf experience, dragon, etc.)
  • and more superhero field items (I can post their powers and abilities as requested but for general purposes looking at superhero wiki pages can help imbue morphic energy as well as your imagination for desired field.)

Here’s the link to the post in detail :

(I would gladly pay ANYTHING for such fields )

2 Likes

Couldn’t you just create either a light or dark servitor and train it to do these things?

This might already have been requested, but a “Superfoods Field”? Something that contains:

• Superfoods (green, yellow, red, herbs, grasses, veggies, fruits)
  • Antioxidants
  • Adaptogens
  • Enzymes
  • Pre/Pro Biotics etc.
12 Likes

Unstoppable Willpower 2.0, that also strengthens the heart-brain connection, and that also dissolves inner resistance.
If you have a lot of inner resistance then you need a lot of willpower to overcome the inner resistance. But what if you had very little inner resistance and a lot of willpower?

6 Likes

Then you are officially a god, enjoy.

4 Likes