The Requests and Fields

Other than that Skeptic Audio , you might want to consider Norepinephrine. It can prove quite useful for what you need.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/biochemical-40272704

1 Like

doesnt reducing a certain type of Melanin in the your eye make you blind

Wolverine’s immunity, self-healing, regeneration, strength and power

Enhanced Audio Processing will be a great complement to the EVP

3 Likes

-One for Hydrotherapy.
-One for Ozone therapy.

They already have that one…but it’s combination of fields; Luck and Probability Alternation and Coincidences and Synchronicity.

And also several people here approved this combination based on their experiences.

Hey I really enjoyed fields like knight/warrior mindset as well as abundance mindset, I was wondering if anyone was interested in one for healthy mindsets for relationships (both romantic/platonic)?

5 Likes

Hymnn to Aphrodite come back please! Maybe on patreon :pleading_face:

4 Likes

I am genuinely very very grateful to the team for giving us exceptional sources to make our lives better, I only have one small request to make, I am facing premature ejaculation problems and I am sure alot of guys out there must be facing the same, can I please request you to please create something for the same?
It would genuinely make alot of guys better out there.

Looking forward for a positive response.

Hellou
This gonna help you man https://gumroad.com/sapienmedicine look for the : URINARY INCONTINENCE one :)
Its aun automated “kegel” ( could be in a way )

3 Likes

How about Runic Archetypes, done in similiar manner to Major Arcana ones

1 Like

it would be great to create an audio field that can remove the fear of heights :grimacing:.

Do you see the guy in the photo? I won’t even be able to go where he is :fearful:.

The person who sits … it’s worse :scream:.

A little funny info about me. This is not common, you will surely laugh lol . When I am at a high enough height I have pain in my testicles … :thinking::sweat_smile:

No longer having this fear of heights or at least reducing it, could give us a lot of possibilities to take full advantage of certain activities such as bungee jumping, climbing, parachute jumping … and crazier … the wingsuit :grin: !!!

Geronimoooo !!!

77b372cf67096215d90066dff8895516

Bungee jumping backwards …:upside_down_face:.

and finally … respect :astonished: !!

4 Likes

These pics made me anxious…

+1 for that audio!

5 Likes

EFT is really effective for removing fear of heights, just go to a high place, feel the fear and start tapping.
An automatic EFT audio would be cool and useful :slight_smile:

1 Like

My first thought was : problem with root chakra. It’s associated with survival, fear of death etc
And also you can check position of root chakra in body.
I may be wrong, but something is telling me it’s problem with it.

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo
@everyone who hearted this post

Thank you for creating this field. It’s funny how you can make someone feel important even over the internet, and how much that stands out. Gratitude.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/archetype-of-47412553

11 Likes

@Atreides i miss your posts and comments.

Come back :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Masculine and Feminine Archetypes

@Captain_Nemo

You’ve already created Testosterone and Androstenol and DHT and Masculine Energy. And some fields on the feminine side. All of the masculine fields do something for me that I want, but they all do it too much, to the point that I don’t use them. I’m still glad they exist of course. I’ve heard others say similar things. We don’t like the excessive man-hate it draws. It overshoots the target for me at least, and for at least a few others. Or hate aside, the personality changes from the hormones can be more than desired.

These two fields could do something similar to all of these but different. If it simply shifted us one step closer with each listen towards being more masculine or more feminine, then we could listen until we get to be just the way we are most comfortable with. We could find just the right spot of male confidence without putting out the wrong vibes like we are challenging others. Or find just the right amount of femininity without being overly submissive.

For it to work this way that I’m envisioning, it wouldn’t just increase some hormone for a while. It might not even touch hormones. It would shift us permanently just one degree or one step with each listen at a deeper level towards one pole of the spectrum or the other.

This would be something where men or women could possibly each find some reason to use both of the fields at different times or circumstances in their lives. Or if someone went too far in one direction they could just listen to the other gender and take one step back.

7 Likes

Root chakra … may be that there is also an influence :thinking:.

3 Likes

Request: Cure Varicocele

Why: Varicocele is an abnormal enlargement of the pampiniform venous plexus in the scrotum, occurs in 10 – 20% of men, and is linked to male infertility and prostate enlargement. Varicocele can lead to testicle pain, depending on the grade of the varicocele.

Benefits: Cures Varicocele

Field Results: (Suggestions)

• Restores vein health & recovers valve function
  • Treats the Nutcracker Syndrome
  • Corrects scrotal sagging and restore testicular function
  • Treats varicocele toxic blood pooling
  • Improves blood circulation in the testicle area
2 Likes