The Requests and Fields

I think what you want is ego dissolution and higher vibrations

I wonder if it’s possible to have a field that mimics the effect of rebounding on a trampoline?

Not sure if you can even emulate/stimulate those G-forces for that matter… Heck though, I’m curious.

4 Likes

It’s probably been mentioned here already but will the genius tag come back again? I Know we have the brain enhancement one which I already have but I had my eye on the genius tag. Shame it was taken down.

I think it would be amazing to have a quasi crystal tag and justice for all tag if possible. I would appreciate that greatly!

Absolute yes
many inexperienced submakers also charge double, for tracks that are not in the least comparable to those of Sapien

2 Likes

Please, read these topics

2 Likes

In addition to conjunction of spheres, i humbly request for positives of north node & south node, Chiron. Thanks

2 Likes

Fabric freshener field that removes bad smell from clothes and gives a fresh and nice smell instead would be nice :cherry_blossom::cherries:

My concern was the passive shedding of the spike proteins produced in va⨰inated people, widely causing physical effects in unva⨰inated people http://www.truthunmasked.org/p/stay-away.html
I do not know whether these effects could extend to the metaphysical such as soul detachment, I’m just hopeful that a morphic field could protect against all associated dangers.

6 Likes

Is this only affecting women?

1 Like

negative energy removal updated to be stronger & intelligent

1 Like

Just wondering: what fields are you absolutely against making?

Stop Procrastination field updated & strong enthusiasm energy added unto it… this will blend so well with unbreakable

3 Likes

One for confessing and realesing our sins, sort of when you confess to a priest in a church.

1 Like

One audio that can be in every stack that nullifies potential of weird disturbing dreams due to listening to other audios in general.

Forgiveness and release could work on that

1 Like

Scary videos and drive link man. Yikes.

The other tarot archetypes & audios that are of energetic alchemy but solely on YouTube; can they also go on Spotify too & Amazon/Apple Music for people that use those? It’s uncomfortable having to switch different apps. I’m using my regular MP3 player for patreon audios, and Spotify for energetic alchemy, then I have to add YouTube. How can my brain remember to switch between three different platforms consistently?

Hyper Sleep State Version 2.0
Many people have been struggling to see any results with the original, and this field could potentially transform our lives by giving us more time to do things. A stronger version + a tendency to make results permanent over time would def help!

1 Like

Seconded. Also, if you could find a way to make it non-stimulating so that you can listen before bed it would be fantastic.

1 Like