The Requests and Fields

It would be good something for extreme insomnia.
The current fast sleeping audios are good but not so good for extreme insomnia (at least in my case)
I have an idea based on a pill in my country:
-Melatonine
-Valeriana officinalis (A plant very good for sleeping https://www.verywellmind.com/how-is-passion-flower-used-to-treat-anxiety-3024970)
-Passiflora (Another plant https://www.verywellmind.com/how-is-passion-flower-used-to-treat-anxiety-3024970)
-Linden (A herb popularly used as a tea but in this case has to be used naturally)

You could add them negentropy and maybe even the real flavors of those plants/herbs.
Furthmore, it could be other benefits such as pain relief, stress relief and digestive improvements.

1 Like

A field to produce the Anandamide neurotransmitter.
Ananda is Sanskrit for bliss so it makes you feel good/happy.

The problem is that we naturally produce it but an enzyme in our body quickly breaks it down so we donā€™t really experience the effect.

However, there is a gene mutation that makes the body produce less of the enzyme that breaks Anandamide down. Apparently when they do studies on the ā€˜Happiest Nationsā€™ the happiest are usually in possession of this genetic mutation.

So, maybe a field that produces the ā€˜blissā€™ neurotransmitter and replicates the ā€˜happinessā€™ gene?

I only did some basic research after coming across the Anandamide neurotransmitter while reading but can do more if it will help.

Interestingly, I also read CBD can lower the production of that enzyme so we can experience the effects of Anandamide.

3 Likes

I also get this feeling in my testicles lol. I usually get it in adrenaline situations, like someone else said, I think it has to do with the chakras.

1 Like

Iā€™d like to request that there be necklaces like these sold in the shop that have the field of their respective archetype. I would love a Magician, Temperance, and Lovers necklaces!

11 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

A Tattoo removal would be amazing Captain :pray:

I can help you researching if youā€™d like to do it.
This could be easily a legendary item, and makes us all save quite some bucks and pain.
Also with the legendary hair serum and others, this would be quite a proof to use for research on morphic fields.

The most effective process seem to be laser (picosure & q-switched) with a dermatologist: diluting the ink, until this can be absorbed by the skin.

With perfluorodecalin (PFD) Patch ā€œIt minimizes the epidermal whitening effect, which allows you to do multiple treatments during the same session as opposed to only being able to make one pass and youā€™re done."

There are also creams, very long and some seem not very effective.

This one though could be promising: Bisphosphonate Liposomal Tattoo Removal, which ā€œpenetrates the skin and targets the specific white blood cells that are involved in the process that makes tattoos permanent, while it leaves other blood cells alone.ā€

Perhaps tapping into the dermatologist collective unconsciousness for the intelligent part and tapping into the right location?
And on top of it, some love-ntropy and some of your plasma glass skin findings?

2 Likes

Hello captain and team, was thinking about it and wondering if there are any current works going on to improve and plasmify the hypersleep audio?

Iā€™m having severe sleep deprivation due to crazy workload and sometimes reach the point of hallucinations because I work really long shifts (>30 hours) without sleep, and go back to work the next day at normal timing (4-5am). Lately Iā€™ve had to work Saturdays and Sundays too so havenā€™t had any one day to completely recuperate. Muscle recovery has been amazing, donā€™t know what Iā€™d do without it honestly. Would love some kind of sleep deprivation recovery, or an extension of the hypersleep so I donā€™t require that many hours to reach full recovery! Would be amazing really :slight_smile:

Another less important one I was hoping for was - any plans for a legendary Plasma Brain? Like degenerative recovery, memory improvement, quicker thinking, brain massage, brain grow work, all rolled in one - that would be epically-epic haha. Would also help tons in the nature of my work.

9 Likes

Legendary Plasma Brain :scream: :dizzy:

2 Likes

A field to remove excessive mole from bodyā€¦that has energetic signature of apple cider vinegar, iodine (for destroying cells affected by them) and garlic. Will only target the places and cells that is affected by them. These are the components that are generally good for removing them

2 Likes

With added negentropy

Also added concept of brain growth + unlock full brain potential + BDNF + Brain Regeneration + Enhanced visual processing
Steme cells targeted to brain for full brain healing and enhanced neuron regenerationā€¦

Theres legendery audio for fat, hair, emotional and physical healing so brain why not lol

Plasmafied big brain which could be ā€œcelestial itemā€ even above mythic tire lol

Could be divided in 2-3 parts like fat one I guess. One for full brain healing and another part for enhanced brain functionā€¦

I bet we will never need any other brain audio in lifetime after something like that

6 Likes

Yes indeed :grin: :grin:

Plus works on the pineal gland, and that part of the brain linked to OBE :grin:

4 Likes

A feild to heal Tourette syndrome I had a freind from Holland who has this. Itā€™s a devastating Illness and if their can be a audio to help him that would be awesome. Some research bellow which may help.

I know the autism video can help. as an alternative for now

3 Likes

With the summer coming what we need is an Insect Repellent audio or mandala.
Especially against ticks and mosquitos, as they both trasmit dangerous diseases.
I am sure this can be done with a type of aura mechanism.

10 Likes

forgot : depths of your soul !!

A blend of M-states elements just like the alchemical mind expansion blend but for the whole body ? I think that would be an amazing field with so much potential.
Thank you

1 Like

Also include bedbugs

3 Likes

It would be great to have a field for programming and computer knowledge from famous software engineers - similar to Capital Governance field, but for ITā€¦After getting unemployed last year, I am trying to get a permanent job in IT field, and I am struggling really badlyā€¦

1 Like

It would be good one overall for jobs, no mattter field, to get your best job, to overcome any subconcious blockage, to get promotions.
I got an offer early this year, I passed the interviews , I accepted the job but then I quit due to several reason, I guess the main was fear or self sabotage.
Now Iā€™m struggling to get another one.

1 Like

Really man?

Daniel! There are sooooo many different approaches by mixing different audios to reach this and get rid of whats stopping you or getting in your way, i wont even tell you cause you are not new here, but ill sincerely invite you to meditate a bit about what exactly you would like to find then take the time to go through all audios names and realize that you can have it all. And follow your instinct and what resonates to you.

2 Likes