6 Likes

Aww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you guys are cute
Maybe Philip you prefer ‘Mr Holmes’ :face_with_monocle: :tophat: :smoking:

4 Likes

Lol

:joy:

Lol this made me spit my coffee

7 Likes

he doesnt take custom request beacuse people ask him for “horse dick overnight” but on the live premiere of his youtube video yesterday if u had a genuine issue that a fields could fix that many will benfit of he would consider it but that usless me saying beacuse that the whole point of this thread right here :joy:

Request for a field:

There are many types of pranayama and they have different benefits.
There are already 3 pranayama & breathing fields that I am aware of:

Pranayama Training

Bone and Organ Breathing

The Breath of the Belly

I would like to request this concrete pranayama: “Alternate nostril breathing Nadi Shodhana”

It is said to have many benefits, some of them most commonly mentioned are:

• reduce/lower stress, tension and anxiety, increase relaxation
  • improve cardiovascular function
  • improve lung function
  • rejuvenate the nervous system
  • balance right and left brain hemispheres
  • clear and balance energetic channels (mainly ida and pingala)
  • quiet/relax the mind (great before starting meditation)
  • promotes overall health and a better flow of prana
  • positively effects the immune system
  • helpful as preparation for a smoother kundalini awakening/rise

I don’t know the details about how the 3 existing pranayma/breathing fields were made, but it gives me hope, that this type of pranayama would be possible too.

6 Likes

A breast reduction field for women, large breasts could lead to self esteem issues and health problems it’d be cool if there was one

8 Likes

Did you find any audio for that?

It would be cool to have the Feng Shui field in a mandala that we can purchase, or picture like the Divine Tree of Life :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The mountain arunachala (sacred places)

3 Likes

There is a gynecomastia field, it was intended for men but women can use it and some did.

There is also depth of you for self-esteem and some back strengthener. That way women afflicted with large breast have the option to keep them and feel good.

2 Likes

A dandruff field! Haha

3 Likes

A field for cats with catnip :smiley_cat:

5 Likes

Academic success mindset and mental guidance towards it :man_student::woman_student:

5 Likes

I read this one today and thought I’d share :blush: lot’s of amazing things taking place set to change our futures in the coming few years. This is one of them:

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG

6 Likes

Strengthening the connection of the heart and mind toward unification as presented by Vadim Zealand.

6 Likes

An Open Heart Audio -

That could for example help you to put your attention on the heart, fill you with love, trust and being okay of feeling vulnerable and opening your heart. There could be some supporting energies like divine love and divine light etc that is directed in and around the heart to help clear and dissolve hurts and pains comming out of the heart when opened.

I think many people have a hard time to open up and end up going around with a closed heart and carry heavy things inside (at least me personally).

It could perhaps be inspired from these videos a little:

7 Likes

Since reading Transurfing Reality I’ve definitely had more of an interest in heart based audios. Vibration of Divine Love, Unconditional You, Soul Heart Restoration…etc.

Open the heart and let it shine.

8 Likes

It would be great if sapien team create audios for ayurvedic medicines like a ashwagandha, shilajit etc they are awesome and can help millions of people. I’ve personally used these two and found very helpful. Now it’s very hard to find natural products, all products in the market are mixed or not effective like original.

8 Likes

Omg :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes