The Requests and Fields

Suramin is on the WHO’s List of Essential Medicines, the safest and most effective medicines needed in a health system.

In any case, it seems that high levels of Vitamin D is sufficient to protect against spike protein shedding. I also take Ivermectin and N-Acetyl-Cysteine as prophylactic.

1 Like

OT

Vitamin D Production
and
The Sun Gazer
to be able to absorb it

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ve used these for over a year now.
It might be useful if there was a V2.0 for both Vit C & D production fields to maintain much higher levels.
For Vitamin C, Linus Pauling recommended between 6-10 g daily. Irwin Stone took 50-60 g per day to facilitate rapid healing after a car crash. RDA is only 40-100 mg! Apparently a goat produces 100 g per day when under stress. See page 15 of this paper for more info.
For Vitamin D, blood levels in the range of 20–30 ng/ml are usually considered sufficient. Clif High recommends 100-120 ng/ml. Symptoms of toxicity usually arise at levels above 150 ng/ml.

2 Likes

That’s pretty crazy :hushed:
I take supplements, 1000mg/day but 50 times that is something I have… Not considered :D

1 Like

That’s like a vitamin C pill the size of a small orange lol

3 Likes

Shall we continue this interesting discussion in the forum below?
Vaccination MegaThread

1 Like

It would be nice if this could be the request section. I doubt sapien medicine will go through all of this just to find 10% of the comments that are requests.

Virus disruption card or sigil would be awesome. Something like shielding card, but for virus disruption:

1 Like

An automated calisthenics or a yoga workout

1 Like

blepharoplasty, surgical removal of excess eyelid skin. facial muscle toning doesn’t do it for my eyelids so i figured a more direct approach would work. plus there are 0 audios for that online.

bunions. i’ve tried joint regeneration but i think you’re gonna need more than stem cells to put your toes back in place.

thigh growth, using the same idea with your butt enlargement audio.

forward maxilla & mandible, frequencies for proper face development.

tmj, when i open my mouth my jaw pops out physically on both sides of my face.

turn natural hair type curly, maybe use certain hormones to change the hair type

height reducer, i have no idea how that could be pulled off but anything is possible

thank you :heart:

1 Like

Hi pinkypie welcome to the forum, i like your name :blush:

One of my sisters has been using for that:

Platelet Plasma (Patreon)
Microcurrent facial (gumroad)
Carboxytherapy (gumroad)

And shes seen good improvements, its been like 2 months for her and maybe a 40% better, itll take another 2 months or 3 to show full results, she didnt want her eyes pics posted here haha, but it is noticeable.

That can be achieved by Auto-Mewing (youtube and patreon) adding facial symmetry is great too

I don’t understand this, you want it curly or not?

I noticed my hair getting softer and straighter when i was steadily playing shiny revitalized hair (patreon and youtube) in case thats what you want.

7 Likes

hi,

i want curly hair. research says Carboxytherapy isn’t permanent. i also want the excess skin gone on my eyelids, no where else. and on top of that it’s pretty expensiveeeeeee

Ok everyone,

So since Captain_Nemo has sold NFT’s previously and I think will continue to sell NFT’s, I have some random ideas.

I think NFT’s are a good idea because of piracy protection. I believe it works only for those who are owners of the token or NFT. Therefore, i think more mandalas might be sold. Also, can some NFT’s not be limited edition. For example, if i want to buy it at a later date. Or is that not possible because of some other reasons.

NFT ideas (these are just random ideas that just came up. I haven’t put too much effort thinking these. I’m just posting it because i think these are cool ideas and because it is fun lol.)

1. The Squad of Archangels - This is meant to be an updated version of The Sword of St Michael mandala. This contains energies, powers and intercession benefits of numerous archangels.

2. The Ultimate Best Path in Life - contains Best Path in Life + Intercession + Navigator of Awe - These three morphic fields combined synergistically, allow you to have your best path in life.

• Smart subfield imbued in Intercession to call for assistance to make your best path in life a reality. Smart subfield in Intercession to determined which beings to call for help based on previous interactions. So basically there is a general call for help in intercession and also a more direct call for help.

• The Wayfinder stave, is used to aid the user to achieve their best path in life. The Wayfinder stave + Best Path in Life works synergistically to guide the user.

Thanks for reading…

5 Likes

Ok everyone. @Captain_Nemo

I have a new idea. There have been some users in this forum who have been promoting Sapien Medicine Live Radio (Meditations). Also this morphic field is livestreamed.

So what about the idea of Captain_Nemo making a NFT mandala version of this field but with some edits. So basically, the goal is to help the Earth.

To make a mandala like this that can be used for a 24/7 basis, the subfield “promoting a deep state of meditation”, must not be there.

Additionally, to get as many people using this as possible, it should have a light energetic load on the user on no energetic load on the user. Therefore, the user can keep wearing their tags and mandalas with no problems. So perhaps, the subfield that benefits the user listening to this field is removed. So this is a field that only affects the Earth and not humans/user. This will ensure that everyone can use it, without having to worry about removing a mandala or tag. So basically, this is kind of an environment field.

If the above edits are made, it could be used 24/7. The help given to Earth with this idea will probably be more than the live audio. The weekly mass meditations to help the Earth have around 30-40 people i believe for a few hours. With this, we can have over 30-40 people using it all day, every day. So the benefits should be greater.

3 Likes

I had many ideas for the request but life leaves me little choice these days as I need a aircon field, an ice age field, an Arctic/Antarctic field, or even a refrigerator field. If possible please combine that with the air revitalizer field. Thank you.

4 Likes

Perhaps a Legendary and Smart field that works for all Virus, Bad Bacteria, Fungi, Parasites, Mold and other simmilar things if there are any.

And that could have many different tools that the Smart field could use and combine in the most effective (and safe) ways, tools like oxygen, different spectrums of light and laser, ozone, colloidal nano silver, electrical zapping, working with the immune system, and/or other things.

And as a Smart field it would become smarter and better and learn from every time people listen to it.
It could also be a field you could talk to and ask it to work on specific things first like, “please work on my toe infection” or “work on my sinuses please” etc or “please scan my body and work on one thing at a time so I don’t get overwhelmed or a hard detox”.

2 Likes

I’m listening that audio and it’s been a month not a slight improvement. PC muscle may not be the cause in my case. I also practice kegel.

1 Like

Maybe sensitivity is the cause then… there are various ways to prolong the ejaculation time i guess with various techniques while intercourse… try them…

Something to improve connection with the body (mind-body) connection, communicating with cells, understanding why organs are doing something, etc.
and of course improving coordination, balance, synchrony and body control.

Also ideally would include some mental changes too, for people with BDD, who don’t feel “solid” in their body and feel gaslit in terms of appearance.

3 Likes

Request for a field:

Automated cranio sacral therapy
(cranio-sacral, craniosacral)

Excerpt taken from: Discover CranioSacral Therapy

"CranioSacral Therapy (CST) was pioneered and developed by osteopathic physician John E. Upledger following extensive scientific studies from 1975 to 1983 at Michigan State University, where he served as a clinical researcher and Professor of Biomechanics.

CranioSacral Therapy (CST) is a gentle, hands-on method of evaluating and enhancing the functioning of a physiological body system called the craniosacral system - comprised of the membranes and cerebrospinal fluid that surround and protect the brain and spinal cord. Using a soft touch generally no greater than 5 grams, or about the weight of a nickel, practitioners release restrictions in the craniosacral system, which has been shown to improve the functioning of the central nervous system, as well as many other systems of the body, such as digestive, musculoskeletal, respiratory, circulatory, and more. CST has also been shown to help with the physical components related to such somatic conditions as Post Traumatic Stress, depression and anxiety."

6 Likes