The Requests and Fields

Hi @Radu

I don’t see the Advanced healing audio on gumroad as you indicated. Would you be so kind to provide me with a direct link?

Advanced Healing on Gumroad.

3 Likes

Thank you @gpo

Much appreciated

1 Like

@Davis,
Snoring could be due to many reasons from over weight, blood pressure, alcohol before bedtime, allergies, or issues related to nose, throat , lungs etc. I’d suggest you search for the audios based on your best guess on your reason. You can start with detox and then listen to relevant audios. Few provided below in general which can help I think -
Pranayama
Sinus Drainage
Lung restoration

Wish you luck !

2 Likes

Can someone tell me a good field for someone who feels tired all the time and has no motivation Plus anxiety?

2 Likes

It depends upon the cause, but perhaps try:

Jing Restoration, Hyper State Sleep, Photosynthesis (Patreon, The Sapien Trust) and Pranayama Training for feeling tired all the time.

The Men’s Motivation Stack or Women’s Motivation Stack for no motivation. A few of the audios are: Stop Procrastinating and Overcome Any Addiction: Dopamine Receptor Repair and Dopamine Redux (Google Play, Spotify) or Dopamine Overload.

Depression/Stress/Anxiety Relief, CBD, Oxytocin (Patreon, The Sapien Trust), Acetylcholine (Patreon, The Sapien Trust) and Vagus Nerve Stimulation and the audios in the Anti-Anxiety Stack for anxiety.

Down Syndrome and Cognitive Abnormalities can help with many brain related things and may help with anxiety and motivation also, perhaps even help with feeling tired all the time along with the neurotransmitter audios as that can be related to neurotransmitters and brain function.

6 Likes

Please make something to heal nd strengthen the Androgen Receptors. I put minoxidil on my face a long time ago and it damaged way too much within me. I use dopamine receptor repair and cognitive enhancement and it helps, but I need The heal and strengthen Androgen receptors so I can get back most or all of my personality back that I cannot express as easily anymore

4 Likes

@shawn492 Perhaps you could try Anti Aging (Patreon and The Sapien Trust). It may help repair your androgen receptors as it restores your cellular age to 16-18 and has hormone functions.

You could also try Transform Fat to Stem Cells and Generalized Adult Stem Cell Treatment to see whether the stem cells would repair your androgen receptors.

Dreamweaver mentioned Brain Regeneration affects the Androgen Receptors:

4 Likes

Morphic Game

Remember how you made the Subconscious Speaker. You could make a game. It could be a match 3 or 4 game like bejeweled. It could have 2 or 3 modes. In color matching mode, every time someone matched 3 or more of a color, it would tap into the morphic field related to the chakra of that color. Then it would hit the player with a short but strong burst of that field. So they might have a brief insight and feeling state coming from the level of that chakra.

Then you could have another mode that did the same with numbers. Basing the fields off of the numerology behind the numbers 0 to 9.

Another could do Brainwave states. With symboled tiles matching up to Epsilon, Theta, Delta, Alpha, Beta and Gamma.

Might look something like this ε Δ τ α β Γ. There are variations of the Greek alphabet out there so you could pick to your artistic taste.

This could be done with Zodiac signs. And really with anything you could think of.

You could even put 2 modes together. Have colored tiles with numbers on them. Then it could hit the player with an insight coming from the numerology of a certain number speaking through a specific chakra. Very unique things could happen with insights and unique feelings hitting the player while they played. That mode would take a bigger board though.

As things would be moving pretty fast, imagine how thoughts, feelings and insights though brief and subtle would start blending and bleeding into each other, the one affecting the next. The player could have quite an experience.

The randomness of the tiles coming in coupled with the somewhat randomness of the tiles the player chooses would give the universe the opportunity to speak to the player in an interactive way where a feedback loop would be created between the player and the universe or even the field.

1 Like

thank you so much!! :) so I have been using brain related audios, stem cell audios, and all the chakra upgraded audios all in one day for many hours, I am noticing over just 2 days my confidence has skyrocked cause of the improvement of brain function. I have less anxiety of all kinds. My mind feels more emotionally stable and feels more developed/mature. I haven’t listened to confidence boost much cause I focused on brain and chakras, it seems these two things raise confidence very high! so I highly recommend it if you have anxiety, brain fog, tiredness, lack of confidence, lack of energy, etc. By improving the brain function I had a HUGE amount of increased energy and physical strength. I was moving stuff into my vehicle into my new apartment from morning the whole way until 8pm! then took a shower when I got home. Anyways, thanks everyone for the help! :)

2 Likes

I have one request, on the shielding t-shirt from Resonate on Amazon/Enlightenedstates. Can you please bring back that t-shirt in USA, in dollars? I will wear it everyday under my other clothes. I need it as im very energy sensitive and others can make my heart chakra unbalalanced just by talking to me/having casual social interactions. Appreciate it, thank you!

Is it possible to create an audio for larger testicles?

This is the effect I am talking about

Is it possible to strenghthen the effect of this bacteria or only the functioning it does on testicles in a positive way?

Hi @adityavikram!
Welcome to the Forum.
I have moved your post to The Requests and Fields Topic.

1 Like

Soul Contracts

I would like to request another field. Etheric Chord Cutting is life changing. My attention is being drawn now towards the next thing that keeps us bound. I would like, someday, to listen to a field on breaking Soul Contracts. In the mean time, today I think I’m going to go looking for a guided meditation or hypnosis on this subject.

https://www.daniellemackinnon.com/blog/5-soul-contracts-you-want-to-break/

The second part of this field, or maybe a second request all together, would be to make new soul contracts consciously and to your choosing.

Or it could be simply be tapping into the power of decision. Often we want things, or choose them, without actually coming to a point of decision where we fully commit ourselves towards a goal. A field to help us come to that point of true decision would help.

6 Likes

Hello good souls, you all know what corona virus is doing to us. Those who live in south and east asia and africa, a more dengerous virus season is coming. Which is Dengue virus caused by Aedes Mosquito. The death rate in this case is much higher here. I would like to request Dream to do something about this.

8 Likes

Hey Dream, I know you have already “Ancestral knowledge” on dream seeds, but what about version where we can draw all necessary knowledges from this world and from minds which exists and are happening right now? Like tapping into collective consciousness now and drawing wisdoms, knowledges from it? just suggestion idk

2 Likes

Haha I just wanted to write something about this field too.
I had the idea to tweak it a little so it helps you to recollect memories from past lifes.
Btw. can Ancestral Knowledge help gain knowledge in certain fields when we concentrate on them?

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo
Could you provide Sigils (pdf file) along with the purchase of any of the Dog Tags? If you could make them to imbue items that will only work for a person who purchased the tag legitimately, and maybe their immediate family if that is doable.

It would let us put the field into different types of crystals or other items, which I find useful. I feel like each field has a different effect when working through a different crystal. It’s subtle perhaps, but I notice it.

And it would be nice to know that once we purchase a field, we will always have it. That and the versatility.

6 Likes

@Captain_Nemo

Please create a Dog Tag that is like Love Gravitation Wave. But it would have these 3 things, Love, Justice and Prosperity. Maybe Health and Happiness (and Truth) too. And it would send it out to influence and change the world as long as we are wearing it.

I got to thinking about this because I check your Teespring page frequently. And I found myself thinking, you know what we really need right now? An anti-corona pandemic tag. But not like your Corona virus audio. I mean the world’s problems are so much bigger than that.

Can we change the world? So many are suffering extreme injustice, hunger and other horrors. What can we do?

A victim mentality is one thing. But there are very many actual victims. I want to create a world without victims. A world where all predators live in complete lack of prey. A world where things like truth and justice stand preeminent and tower over all weak and corrupt elements.

3 Likes