The Requests and Fields

Please, a Mandala version of The Air Revitalizer!

2 Likes

Smart facial symmetry with plasma combined with facial stimulant+ field and collogen production (with golden ratio for men and women)

So it can cover up both facial symmetry in best possible way and skin elasticity at the same time as a result face will become more symmetrical and defined at very fast pace since skin quality also affects the quality of facial bone and shape

11 Likes

Hello Captain, got this from a thread on fasting. I think it would be a great addition to Weight loss, Detox, Fasting and anti-inflammatory stacks.

Negentropic three treasure balance (jing,shen and chi)

Field to increase, enhence and balance three treasure and then to convert them to ojas and Tejas at negentropic manner so no one has to worry about balancing them anymore and don’t have to listen all the audios separately. An entwined combination of tree treasures audios and much more. On the other hand there’s no specific way to detect which one someone has more and which less either so a smart field that works at personal pace and condition would be nice

8 Likes

a field to activate sirt7

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG

A smart negentropic blend of thyroid hormones (mainly triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4)) that act as a hormone replacement for people dealing with thyroid issues. (Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, Thyroidectomy, Hypothyroidism)

When Should You Take Thyroid Hormones?

Benefits of thyroid medications have been shown in all of the following scenarios:
-If your labs are elevated (outside of the functional range)
-If you have thyroid symptoms
-If you have thyroid antibodies
-If you have Hashimoto’s, even as early as Stage 2
-If you’ve had your thyroid gland taken out surgically
-If you’ve had radioactive iodine

Why Take Hormones?

-Reduce thyroid symptoms
-Reduce attack on thyroid gland
-Reduce goiter size
-Reduce thyroid nodules
-Reduce the likelihood of thyroid cancer
-Give yourself the energy to work towards your health

Adjusting the proper dose can be a pain in the ass so that’s why I requested a “Smart” field.

I’m sure all the hypothyroid people on here will really find this useful @RisingKundaFest, @phlf003, @SilverZuzu, @MonkeyOwl - @Owlmonkey007, @Lissa but also the Sapien Medicine community around the world.

5 Likes

So what about the Thyroid audio?

And this one as far as i know can be covered with the autoimmune one

3 Likes

Unfortunately, that hasn’t been the case for me yet. Or for the ‘Hashimoto’s people’ that I’ve exchanged opinions on here.

That’s that doesn’t mean I’ve stopped listening to those 2 gems.

4 Likes

Lmao man that not me :joy::joy::joy::joy:
Just a passionate fan :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think the thyroid audio helps for sure but also hasn’t been the end all solution for me.
(Btw Achilles norepinephrine is really good if you have symptoms of low thyroid, at least for me it helps with the dizziness and low blood pressure!)

But I don’t know if the hormone itself would be good. It’s a huge impact on your entire endocrine system and nothing there is independent.
You can’t control dosage, unless you are able to monitor your hormone levels constantly,.you wouldn’t know the status and whether you need more or not.
Then if you have too much one day, the following day the body may compensate by producing less so then it’s more imbalanced. You need more hormones when you do heavy physical activity Vs hanging around on the sofa all day, and when you’re healthy the body regulates it.

3 Likes

That’s true, adjusting the proper dose can be a pain in the ass so that’s why I requested a “Smart” field.

When Should You Take Thyroid Hormones?

Benefits of thyroid medications have been shown in all of the following scenarios:
-If your labs are elevated (outside of the functional range)
-If you have thyroid symptoms
-If you have thyroid antibodies
-If you have Hashimoto’s, even as early as Stage 2
-If you’ve had your thyroid gland taken out surgically
-If you’ve had radioactive iodine

Why Take Hormones?

-Reduce thyroid symptoms
-Reduce attack on thyroid gland
-Reduce goiter size
-Reduce thyroid nodules
-Reduce the likelihood of thyroid cancer
-Give yourself the energy to work towards your health

8 Likes

This might sound dumb and obvious but stacking pp2 with autoimmune reversal has been really helping with a wide variety of things in my body such as inflammation, more energy, better organ function ( for some reason my vision is insanely crisp), less blood sugar issues (less nerve pain, etc) but i think it increased my bp cuz of all that energy, might have to start incorporating the hypertension field

All in all, most likely it should help your thyroid issues

Any my goal is hormonal balance/increase test (so my beard will develop faster) so I will start adding endocrine system and test 2.5 back into my stack :pray:t4:

3 Likes

This was originally supposed to go in the share your results but I wrote it here to help you

btw he has multiple mandalas that generate air revitalizer/negative ions but for sure there never can be enough negative ions :heart_eyes:

Good for you man!

1 Like

Btw another thing I noticed is that the more you stick with something, the better the outcome, it’s so obvious yet it’s not, I kept switching my stacks and all that, and I never really got results and my subconscious sortve blamed it on dreams fields being “ineffective”, but it was all along my fault, and for that I truly apologize @Captain_Nemo for thinking like that and being sort of “greedy”

Happy healing to all :pray:t4: (consistency is key, never give up)

3 Likes

Definitely. I’ve been listening to the autoimmune reversal for almost 8 months now. Same for the thyroid one.

1 Like

Might want to toss in kidney/adrenal because adrenal function had a direct correlation to the thyroid gland!

Hope you heal man :pray:t4:
I been through hell and back trying to figure out what I can use to heal, and I finally figured out what I think I May need, and I hope you get what you need to permanently heal :pray:t4:

1 Like

way ahead of ya

Thanks! Wishing you the same.

1 Like

I still use energyexpansion card since 2 years and mstate gold and silver nearly daily since it got released.

2 Likes

My son’s dad is 6foot 8inch tall. He would agressively disagree with this opinion. And he’s been homeless. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes