The Requests and Fields

Have you guys tried Super human genius?? It does make you smarter. The ultimate goal of NZT is to be genius but to immediately operate at that level, I’m not sure if the body can handle that without sufficient development.

6 Likes

What do y’all think the pros and cons of Angelic Vibration 2.0 are? Has anyone tried it? My goal is to increase my vibration + get better with women.

3 Likes

The Angelic Vibrations audio is wonderful when you are feeling helpless, at least I used it then. It helped me feel better and know that I am divine. @Atomic310 :)

9 Likes

What does having a base Vibration of an angel supposed to do? Does it just raise your Vibration?

Something like this would be nice since I like to carry so many Tags. I can think of 2 ways it might work. Call it the Mimic Field. It could take on the fields of all tags that are placed around it within 1 foot (or link to them), a sigil-type activation word is spoken, then after 30 minutes it’s good to go for 24 hours. Or It would be programmed to “know” which Tags you legitimately own, and link to them. Innovative and great idea Chandu. Now if we had a sigil we could trace by hand or finger tip, and say an activation word, and it would link us to all Tags that we legitimately own for 24 hours, then we could keep them in a safety deposit box.

Edit: I would need the second idea to only work with tags within a foot radius of a linking sigil because I wouldn’t want All my tags linked to me, some I like to only use on special occasions.

5 Likes

I would like to see the first half of Internal Alchemy on a Tag, and the second half on another. Like what you did with Self Realization. Parts 1-3, and 4-6. I would wear Chi to bone marrow, Chi to Dan Tien, and Jing most of the time. But Shen, Orbit and Basal probably only when at home. Personal preference maybe, but I think it would be nice to have them split up like that.

Another request, In the same post… Testosterone and DHT in Tag form both together. But Not with lower estrogen, it’s good but keep it separate, it is a male sex hormone.
Edit: This I would hope would be Testosterone 1.0 instead of 2.0. Sure, they’re both great, but I can only handle this field Without the Lion Aspect. Just me? Others weigh in please. I find being a masculine Human is plenty masculine enough. Lol. Lion me up and guys start freaking out around me like I’m a real threat, and I kind of feel like they might be right too… Hope you can appreciate (my attempt at) the humor here. I love all of your work.

Dopamine Boost, Dopamine Recovery, And Serotonin Boost, all 3 in one Tag.

Skin. Skin Regeneration, Collagen, probably those 2 would be enough. I almost want to say with Face Combo. IDK, what do others think?

Skin would be a cool bonus. But the other suggestions are all life changing stuff. Skin can be too I guess. I’m already having great benefits from all of these fields, but getting the listening time down would be great. So if we could wear them… And not having a pound of stainless steel in my pocket to do it. A linking tag would be sweet. Otherwise, I’m trying to find something like a band that goes around my upper thigh under the pants, with many small velcro pockets because pants pockets are getting used to their limit. Oh I know, I can switch over to tactical cargo pants. That could work.

Edit: One more request and maybe I can cool down after this. A Tag for the Eagle Experience. Like the Wolf Experience on Dream Seeds’ channel. I think there is something to be gained from a mindset that focuses on seeing what you want and going after it.

Sorry for the bombardment. I’m kind of like an idea factory. I blame the Aquarius.

I’m so excited about you creating this forum. Not just for requests. But for what this can do, letting us connect more with you and each other. It is truly awesome.

8 Likes

Replying to Radu about Animal Telepathy/Empathy.

You know, I haven’t had this issue with IPF, it seems to do all the good stuff you mention but without the added empathy. I get what you are saying because I’m naturally too empathic too. But this Tag has a great benefit of grounding me with myself (subconscious bridge) to the point that it brings way more self confidence. And I can read people like a hawk. But not in a over-sensitive emotional way, more in the way of mental certainty that brings further confidence. However, I am using IPF with Shielding at the same time.

2 Likes

Hi, I would also like to know more about this feild. My question is I want to reap the benefits of this feild but I don’t want a permanent base level angelic vibration! I was thinking listening to this maybe a once a month . Sapien medicine do you have any suggestions on how frequent I can listen to this where I can still avoid it becoming permanent etc?

I would :purple_heart: a field for

• the Epstein Barr Virus
  • Coxsackie virus B
    Both seem to lie dormant in the body and become triggered with stress, low adrenals, EMFs ( 5 g)…
    I have heard there are very strong similarities with the latest. techno virus!!!
6 Likes

please make two audios

1. remove skin tags from body
  2. remove lipoma from the body

lipoma is a fatty lump most often situated between the skin and underlying muscle layer.

thank you​:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

12 Likes

Thank you @Radu for giving me hope that I can with animal empathy/telepathy develop these brain neurones for conceptual thinking.
Can you just please tell me how many times daily you have listen it? I am listening it like twice or three times a day, what was about you?

Btw Speaking about your genius request about “Laikoti” , I remember when I asked Sap " is it possible for him to create field something like NZT-48, and he said he can do it and that’s everything possible for him, but he don’t have a clue how to do it, in what way it can be done in order to work it properly, cause he said he never experienced something like that, so he wouldn’t know how to make it.
So I guess he needs someone to explain him in what way it could be done, like perhaps in details, what changes would happen in human body, brain, what neurones he could stimulate etc stuffs like that, and that unfortunately requires medical knowledge .That’s the reason he always say if someone have let say “abstract” request that person should elaborate it.
But I really like your request and I hope there’s way to create it for him perhaps :slight_smile:
I vote for it, it would be really great field.:+1::white_check_mark:

4 Likes

The only request I would have is msot likely an aptosis in all areas of the body fat, otehrwise you’ve made all taht I can think of.

5 Likes

Hi Sam
I would like to request for audio of camphor oil to use as insects repellent.
Thank you for what you are doing

3 Likes

Hello everyone,
In the FAQ section of the Enlightened States homepage it is mentioned that “We are currently working on the FAQ with new information.” I would like to request that a small section on Energy Mandala’s is implemented in the updated FAQ.
There is a small description on Energy Mandala’s in Sapien Medicine’s instagram account where he posts what they are. Also, Sapien Medicine has answered questions in the comment section on his Instagram post regarding Energy Mandala’s. However, it is very difficult trying to find Sapien Medicine’s answers again through Instagram comments.
I would specifically like to know if i printed out a A4 paper with several of the same Energy Mandala (e.g. Productivity) by resizing the image smaller would that multiply that effect.
Thank you, and much regards!

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply

3 Likes

I like what you did with your website. Just realized how it links right into the forum too. Cool.

I hope you will bring the genius field, or any kind of cognitive enhancement, like the permanent brain enhancement audio, into Tag form.

I anticipate it as being a sort of other half to IPF and what that is doing for my mind. So looking forward to something like that, waiting to see what route you might take that.

2 Likes

I would like for us to be able to order custom Chakra Tags. It might need to cost more and I would understand that.

It would give us 7 “radio” buttons kind of like this https://www.w3schools.com/html/tryit.asp?filename=tryhtml_form_radio

And we would select the ones we want. Then the Tag would get mailed to us. It would look just like the regular Chakra Tag but only the chakras we chose would be shown over the image of the person. The ones we did not choose would simply be missing, showing the person behind. Or maybe a black circle if that is more practical.

Then it would work just like the Chakra Tag, except only on the chakras we chose.

I don’t know if there would be enough demand to justify doing this, but I would order one for sure. And maybe even more than one.

5 Likes

Hi i was planning on buying the genius feild in June as that’s when I will me more financially free. But I can’t see it on the new website. I hope I’ll still be able to buy this feild even if it’s a custom one and I have to pay more. It’s exactly what I need and looking for!

3 Likes

It says in the FAQ on the new website that the Genius field is currently being remade and upgraded for Teespring. I have the Genius field from the old website, it’s very good. I’m interested to see which additions the upgraded version will have.

5 Likes