The Requests and Fields

Hi and thanks a lot für your help. I should have mentioned the cause of the kidney failure yesterday, I was too tired…
First of all, there is a genetic predisposition for shrink kidneys in his family. This occurs in every second generation. His shrink kidney was removed in childhood, because it destabilized his immune system. Around the age of 30, his otherwise healthy kidney showed a chronic glomerolunephritis.
The root of the latter problem is unknown.
"In many cases, chronic glomerulonephritis appears to be caused by the same diseases as acute glomerulonephritis, such as IgA nephropathy or membrane-proliferative glomerulonephritis. Sometimes acute glomerulonephritis does not heal and goes into a chronic form. In some cases, chronic glomerulonephritis is caused by hereditary nephritis, an inherited genetic disorder. In many patients with chronic glomerulonephritis, the cause remains undetected. "
(Source: https://www.msdmanuals.com/de-de/heim/nieren-und-harnwegserkrankungen/störung-der-filterfunktion-der-nieren/glomerulonephritis)

4 Likes

@ uial
@zarayal
@skyhigh
My husband was very happy about your interest and help. I am supposed to say that he is very excited. Hope is a big factor here (as is actually everywhere) and you and of course Sapien just gave it to him. :dizzy:
Thank you so much!

Bone Organ Breathing - this is a phenomenal idea!
His system no longer produces enough erythrocytes, so he often feels like he is poisoned. Especially after light sporting efforts. That could really be a big help.
According to his doctor, his condition is not yet ripe for EPO (erythropoietin).
It would be wonderful if the kidney’s dissolution slowed down. I don’t even dare to think about stabilization.
Thanks a lot again!!!

7 Likes

Hi Zaryal,
it’s really nice that you posted the corresponding frequencies right away! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: He is just starting to listen - and, as recommended by Skyhigh, is starting the video on the Subconscious Limits Removal.
(I can hardly believe it, he is the typical fact person. :-))

3 Likes

Hi @Kat, that’s really great to hear! :smile:

Now that I think about it, you might also try including Heart Restoration and Liver Cirrhosis and Pancreas Regeneration daily along with Endocrine System Rejuvenation, as those organs and systems are often affected in chronic kidney disease.

The first three are recently created fields which remove scar tissue and direct stem cells to the organs very effectively. I think they would be great for anyone to listen to for a little while, as we all accumulate some scar tissue and issues with these organs as we age, and this can affect the functioning of other organs such as our kidneys.

Sapien hasn’t created an equivalent new field for scar tissue/stem cells in the kidneys yet but I hope he will in future, as it could help remove scar tissue for many people with chronic kidney conditions like your husband! Meanwhile, the Kidney Regeneration and Stem Cell Targeted to kidneys, adrenals, bladder, urinary tract audios are great.

3 Likes

Salut Uial,
first of all: :rose:
second: It is perfect to find experts, it saves so much wild poking around. The heart is definitely already affected, since he is already receiving medication. (Less medication would of course be fabulous in the long run if it were successful.) The liver is doing well. According to the sugar levels, thank you, the audio for the pancreas is a smart idea.
He has a very dedicated doctor, but she is purely classic. If his values stabilize, she will be really surprised.
The Sapien-Team is quite ingenious. We are so thankful.

6 Likes

You’re welcome! The Sapien team has truly created some amazing fields. I’m very glad it has given you hope! :smile:

My apologies, I just saw your edit about the erythrocytes and feeling like he is poisoned, especially after light sporting efforts.

You can try The Super Human Mutant and Photosynthesis (on Patreon or The Sapien Trust) as well to see whether they help with this.

The Super Human Mutant simulates a few different things which help with energy levels, detoxification and healing quite a bit.

Part of the description from The Super Human Mutant:

So this creation allows you to experience some key mutations (in my opinion)
to understand the feeling of being a super human.
This does not cause a permanent change as it is an energy stimulant and the effects usually lasts around 17-20 hours.
The mutations and modifications are as follows,

Amblox gene and overexpression of it 10
This gene is encoded by atoxyl salamander, which allows them to regenerate any part of their body.

Photosynthesis allows you to absorb light as energy and possibly use less oxygen and food. It can be very helpful for energy levels and healing processes. The ability to use less oxygen may help quite a bit with the lack of oxygen from a lack of erythrocytes.

From the two Photosynthesis descriptions on Teespring and Patreon:

This basically causes you to absorb light and use it as a direct energy source for normal functions.

Its even possible to find you use a lot less oxygen and food. You even feel strongly energized, all natural capabilities also seem to grow.

This can be a bit intense for some.

What this does is create a temporary energetic addition to you body, which allows you to be able to conduct a form of photosynthesis, it will work for a day or two then start to fade, you can always refresh by re-listening.

It will directly draw on light to your mitochondria (in effect this is sorta like a chloroplast) it will carry it throughout your body, which is harder to do as a human, as you are not transparent and light wont pass through naturally.

So basically you will employ light, especially sunlight as an energy source.

You my not feel hungry with this sometimes also.

You can also try playing Atmospheric Vibration Raiser and The Negative Ion Generator, or using the Negative Ion Creator mandala from Sapien’s Instagram, for your home and sleeping area as they could help with energy levels and creating a healing environment too.

It would be amazing if his values stabilise. We’re cheering for you! I wish you both the best of luck and I’m hoping all the best for him. Let us know how it goes! :smile:

5 Likes

Is there anything that could help with Androgen receptor repair/sensitivity? I’ve never really felt much off the Testosterone, Estrogen Reducer, or DHT videos. I’ve read that some men are born with less sensitive receptors. I feel like the hormones are in my blood, but aren’t attaching well. I don’t know a ton about this. Perhaps someone has some good tips or insight. Thanks :)

4 Likes

Semen retention will probably help you.

2 Likes

Brain regeneration should help

3 Likes

Hi Kat, it’s good to know your husband’s being open-minded and trying out the videos for his kidney. You can post and update us on any development on this matter so that we can give you helpful suggestions, if it’s needed, via Sapien’s videos. On your part, you can also listen to Sap’s video from Dream Seeds which is easy to use from my past experience and this may also help him:

6 Likes

hello, I propose a field which makes it possible to move a field (or at worst to copy it) which is already fixed on a physical object, in order to fix it on another physical object of its choice. Because over time, it is no longer always possible to use the same physical object. For example, at first, a field be fixed on a necklace, but a few years later, after getting married,You may want or need this field to be moved or copied to the wedding ring.thank you so much

3 Likes

This is so right and smart! I am on my way to Dreem Seeds. :desert_island:
(Since various kidney functions have become more impaired and he has both more concerns about the future and more physical problems, I feel like I am acting more like a mom than a partner. This is absolutely not helpful…")
So, thanks for all your help - we will keep you updated on any progress.

3 Likes

You are quite an angel, Uial. :-)
How many different audios would you recommend per day?

2 Likes

You can listen to as many fields as you’d like for your environment, or fields that you aren’t looking for permanent physical changes from. :slightly_smiling_face:

Here’s a post about a similar question:

4 Likes

A manual, perfect! Thank you! :sunflower:
I am listening to more at the moment than necessary - most of them just to try, what is working for me. It is an amazing experience! Today I discovered

yes — that one works, too. This is really impressive, I have never found such a lot of audios, my body is responding to, at just one place.
Everybody should know about that!
4 Likes

An update to my herpes request field: Nerve Growth Factor keeps herpes in latency. Doesn’t remove it from the body, but keeps it dormant.

5 Likes

I believe 1st suggestion is same as the Anti Cancer one , as described here - The frequencies encoded along with energetic/morphic programming in this video will cause you body to
effectively remove cancerous cells from your body, It works by strengthening your own immune system, removing tolemease enzymes and the tolemere caps from the specific cancer cells and inducing Apoptosis.
Should work for all types of cancer.

Are you suggesting anything else @Jago

2 Likes

Hello Sapien,

what happened to the male enhancement audio?
Why istn’t it for sale anymore, can we still get it?

Thank you for work, I hope you’re all doing well during this time!!!

Regards!!!

1 Like

How about a portal to Tintagel Castle as well as the portal to Merlin’s Cave beneath that @Philip_Weiss suggests? It feels like a very magical area.

1 Like

a field of eidetic memories / photographic memories. perhaps combined with the effects and properties of the best nootroups (without the negative effects)

2 Likes