The Requests and Fields

The Salt Cave Therapy

Get all the benefits of a session in a salt cave, that means reduce inflammation, purify the airways, disinfect bacteria in the sinuses and lungs, along with all the other benefits of a 45 minute cave exposure, equivalent to 2 full days at the beach, where you get your fill of negative ions .

3 Likes

Oh my lord that sounds awesome

2 Likes

What about a experience of the Jurassic Period. Going deep into how the earth was. Ah Jurassic Park field lol

I could see putting the Mandala on the inside of a fuse box door as a way to achieve maximum synergy! Great idea. Along with Iron Dome, this would be the energy duo of the century.

1 Like

I didn’t know about the Iron Dome, the temperature aspect would save lots of money for my company, too bad it has limited copy. Can only hope that Dream will make the temperature part public in another release. Or I can wait for Psychic University make 2.0 version of his air conditioner field.

Hi, at the top of my head I can think of The Blessed Path

Alchemical revision of health has already been mentioned in this thread (health anxiety, patient/victim identity, etc.) but I’d like add this to those ideas: eradication of those health related beliefs installed in us as kids. Your family claiming that it’s likely that you’ll get cancer because auntie Lisa had it or “everyone with our genetics gets fat and stays fat” or whatever those harmful beliefs were. All the diseases you accepted into your reality because the adults around you just “knew”.

12 Likes

Love that

2 Likes
4 Likes

Game Character Mindset; a field that changes your mindset view your life as an mmorpg game and ‘yourself’ as a character, with protection to still take life seriously and see it as ‘real’

4 Likes

Can we please get a field to eliminate benign tumors. From some research I have done CD47 antibody may be able to shrink tumors. I’ve also read about the supplement Serrapeptase that can shrink fibroids. There are also studies that show maitake mushrooms have antitumor properties. While benign tumors can be harmless some of them can cause the body to reproduce too much of a certain hormones, and some can turn cancerous. These tumors can also be inoperable which means a lifetime of medication. I hope you take my request into consideration.

5 Likes

In the mean time loop anti cancer v2 field and senescent cell removal.

5 Likes

a field to patch dents, damage and stains on your car paintwork (inclusive stains by bird sh*t)

A tattoo removal field, please. :pray:

Alchemical Revision of Anxiety :grin:

4 Likes

The Salt Cave Therapy

Get all the benefits of a session in a salt cave, that means reduce inflammation, purify the airways, disinfect bacteria in the sinuses and lungs, along with all the other benefits of a 45 minute cave exposure, equivalent to 2 full days at the beach, where you get your fill of negative ions .

1 Like

I’ve been pondering the concept of a morphic field for stain removal on fabrics, and it’s got me thinking about innovative solutions to tackle stubborn stains. Have any of you ever experimented with unconventional methods to remove stains from your clothes? I’m curious to hear your experiences and insights!

In my quest for alternative approaches, I stumbled upon some tips here
https://www.bikethesites.com/how-to-get-bike-grease-out-of-clothes/
Even though it focuses on grease stains, but really informative…

Mandala Version of Mandelbrot Symphony :love_letter:

:loud_sound: :arrow_right: :love_letter:

1 Like

Carbs to Protein
or
[whatever-you-(can)-eat] to [whatever-your-body-needs]

Thinking of vegans/vegetarians and other special diets/restrictions/limitations.

Unless there is something that can already do that?

1 Like

What about a full body muscle Healer?

Like f.ex. healing the swallowing muscles, esophagus muscle, diaphragm and psoas → all body muscles heal to optimal state.

Someone correct me if hes got one for healing muscles already…