The Requests and Fields

I know this is late, but this was a very beautifully written comment.

1 Like

I am loving all the new fields that are so powerful, creative and built in a way to save us listening time XD

using the newer techniques,
it seems like the negentropic approach is amazing with body related fields
(Maxilla, Marquardt)

and after seeing that Face sculptor and Plasma Flaunt are based on a lot of existing fields,
I was wondering what would happen if we had one field for complete body symmetry (no toning of muscles, but only symmetry of muscles, bones and movement=brain)

an Optimal Body Masterwork kind of field with negentropic approach:

• Brain Hemisphere Connectivity
    (to avoid the field working on one side + help with symmetrical movement of the body to avoid imbalances created in our day to day lives)
  • The symmetrical body (bones, muscles)
  • Face and skull symmetry (without muscle toning in my opinion)
  • The spinal tapper/posture help
  • maybe add Core Strengthening (additional Balance and grace)
4 Likes

I never experienced the Middle Ground field and I was wondering if that energy could either be reintroduced, or incorporated with something else :)

I have it and barely played it, tbh i didnt take the time to understand what does or could do, i just buy whatever he makes if i have the money :sweat_smile:

But ill read all again and play it, what is your opinion of the concept, what do you understand about it?

1 Like

Maybe-

The feeling of being everywhere and nowhere at once. Floating, in the grey areas of life, and ok with it. Understanding cycles of life and death and also comfortably being one with that. The embodiment of allowing…

Is how I would imagine it might feel

Kind of like that once upon a December song from Anastasia, evokes that feeling too

So many things, but they’re hazy, but you think of them fondly, even though you cant quite grasp them

3 Likes

Thank you for your opinion!

And thank you for reminding of it, how i love Synchronicities… i was just a while ago complaining about you know Politics, Taxes, Climate, my greedy bosses lol i usually dont, i just like to look at the big picture and keep grinding, but the past 2 months have been weird, in so many ways but in the middle of the semi chaos there has been so many cool upgrades in different things, however when you are in the middle of the huracan’s eye you give in to the colective’s tiredness and hook to that vibe, sometimes not realizing that you are going around in the same loop (complaining)

So i went and started reading and saw this:

And suddenly (or more like thanks to Manhattan Method :sweat_smile:) the field is clear to me now.

And i def could use its benefits these days

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

The Salt Cave Therapy

Get all the benefits of a session in a salt cave, that means reduce inflammation, purify the airways, disinfect bacteria in the sinuses and lungs, along with all the other benefits of a 45 minute cave exposure, equivalent to 2 full days at the beach, where you get your fill of negative ions .

2 Likes

Financial thermostat

A person’s financial success depends a lot on their financial thermostat. If you are used to thinking and seeing a certain amount, change scares you, the first thing you tend to do is seek
a balance situation.

The thermostat theory is shown in the book “The Millionaire Mind” by Harv Eker, therefore the field must lead to follow or implement everything described in the book to regulate (raise) one’s thermostat.

3 Likes

Tapasya of Emotions

A field of Vishnu Sahasranamam :heartbeat:

1 Like

Captain, can You Please make a Field to correct this issue: getting upset Too easily?

Even if a person is right, I am getting upset, especially if they are harsh or mean - I feel kind of childish, getting upset quite easily; maybe sometimes I am justified to be upset, yet I would like to have a field which would (re)solve this issue (maybe Resilience or other fields might target it, Idk for sure) or at least make it so that it isn’t a problem (reducing it to “standard levels” of upset?).

I hope you read this and take into consideration this request.
Thank You.

1 Like

Stack Organizer Servitor
Maybe premium Patreon item or sold at gumroad? I don’t know if this field would serve best as NFT or not.
This servitor would "scan’ user in similiar way to Dream of Purity field, then give gudiance in creating and organizing stacks.
Maybe by default it would help creating stack for “most pure” version of user, and it could be communicated with to help create stacks for specific goals/life situations.
So this servitor would need to have knowledge about fields available to the user and be able to read needs/desires of user correctly, then via telepathic communication give hints etc

3 Likes

there is diabetes field already, its quite old

1 Like

Food charger which lowers the total ige or does all sorts of things to the food and to the one who eats, making the body accept the food easier, reducing the allergic reaction, making it so that the organism does not see eggs, honey or citric acid (some examples) as the enemy - is this possible?

Thank You.
Maybe you can release it as an experimental field?

2 Likes

Request:
More Exclusive Patreon only fields :grin:

4 Likes

Bumping this
Listening to it again, the smoothness is real

2 Likes

Have you tried the food charger on Dream Seeds?

3 Likes

Yes.
I don’t think (?) it reduces our allergic reaction to certain foods (?) ( I might be wrong).

(when I speak this way, “our”, I mean a collective, humans in general, I refer to those who suffer from food allergies in this case)

Hmm, maybe if I use food charger and hgf (at the same time - but Idk, I guess hgf it’s only useful for an allergic reaction, not to charge the food and diminish an allergic reaction from tgst food?)?

It might weaken my allergic reaction?