The Requests and Fields

Thank you for asking.
Unfortunatly no, I’ve been listening to them two for a extensive and lenghty time and it worked only to a certain extend.
Micro current is helping as well but the problem in that area is lack of fat, for me.

I’ll edit my original post :dove:

Understand, lack of face fat is a big problem as fat cells on the face are very fragile and easily go away with age even for people with lots of fat in other areas. AFAIK there’s no face fat transplant procedure which is quite possible for other body areas. And success rate of such operation on the body is about 40% transplanted cells survival after surgery if done right and with carbohydrate rich diet afterwards to assist fat cell survival and recovery.

1 Like

Can’t send PM so writing here. Great channel on DIY facial rejuvenation - TJTutorials - maybe it could help your problem.

1 Like

The procedure nowadays is mostly hyaluronic acid fillers.
But there is a risk that the solution moves to the one of the various eyes canals and it can be dangerous.

Thank you so much! I will have a look :pray::dragon::call_me_hand:

1 Like

an environmental field that has an air conditioner like effect that keeps the temperature around you to 20 degrees Celsius

1 Like

Not sure if you’ve tried already, but Environmental Transformer Servitor and Iron Dome do wonders for that :)

1 Like

requesting a Tendon & Ligament Repair field.

3 Likes

I have Negentropic Marquardt Masterwork and it has improved my whole eye region (undereye, sides of eyes, upper eyelid), way more than anything by collagen, microcurrent, dark circles etc.

Edit:

4 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion :pray: :sparkles::gem:
I don’t know this field [edit: I meant I know it exist, I am not familiar with it as I don’t have it, but it looks good for my under eye need] I’ll add it to my wishlist! :owl::rose::dragon_face::mount_fuji::star::herb::milky_way::crescent_moon::dragon::new_moon:

Amazing

Can we get a field for eyebrow growth. Thank you for all that you do. Many blessings✨

1 Like

„Encounter and recognize Past-Life Connections aka your Soul Family or Spirit Tribe“

To me it has happened that I met someone, and they immediately felt very familiar. So familiar that it felt like I already knew them.

I wonder if we had a past-life connection.

It’s interesting, I even felt this here with someone on this forum, even though I’ve never met them or spoken to them. It makes me question if some of us had previously decided to come together here to expand our consciousness and help each other grow (the decision is made before reincarnating, speaking in linear terms).

It is believed we all live numerous lives to make a lot of different and new experiences and expand our consciousness.

I read in the book “Seth Speaks” that we connect with other consciousness (“other consciousness” in the sense of what we would probably refer to as “other souls”). In that book Seth says, it is not unusual that we decide with others that we know from previous lives to reincarnate together into the same timeline, in order to make new experiences, to learn and to grow. So family members, friends, coworkers, neighbors etc. from past-lives may appear again in our current life, but we may not recognize each other because we don’t remember.

I believe most people come into our lives for a reason. I think it’s possible that the same people/souls/consciousness connect with us in our life multiple times in multiple lives. And this has the potential to open our heart to amazing possibilities.

I would love to see a field created that can help us to encounter people that we have a loving past-life connection with aka our soul family or soul tribe. It would be even more incredible if that field would also enable us to recognize such a past-life connection and seize the opportunity to connect on a deeper level.

This field could possibly be achieved by integrating some elements of Echoes of the past, attract love, higher self connection, and also throwing in some probability alteration and luck.

Maybe you have some further suggestions how this could be achieved?

I read that our higher self deep within us knows exactly who those people are that we have a special past-life bond with. Often we have pre-agreements to meet them if we are sharing the same timeline. More often than not, we are even in contact with them during our dream state. However, it would so amazing to increase the chance of an encounter with soul family
members and to recognize it when it happens.

Thank you for reading, if you made it until here smile

3 Likes

HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) protection.

I understand now. The more you know xD

I’ve been using this after eating pasta and looks twice my size and I ate 2 times…I was like…the hell…

1 Like

Oh no! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Metabolic Arthritis Field :pray:

Improved Super Metabolism Boost and Weight Loss with Cellulite Reduction with less duration (2mins+) as a Premium tier subscription on Patreon please. :pray:

3 Likes

Have you found any of these frequencies yet? Fingers crossed

A field for burnout and decision fatigue similar to resilience

1 Like

The Salt Cave Therapy

Get all the benefits of a session in a salt cave, that means reduce inflammation, purify the airways, disinfect bacteria in the sinuses and lungs, along with all the other benefits of a 45/60 minute cave exposure, equivalent to 2 full days at the beach, where you get your fill of negative ions.

1 Like

Don’t know how many times you’ve already requested that but

There are a lot that wont get made, nor will spamming or upvoting get your requests done, in fact it probably makes it less likely.

1 Like