The Requests and Fields

Hi @Captain_Nemo/@SammyG thank you infinitely for everything always.

I was wondering if you could make a field for halting the pro-inflammatory M2 Microglia expression, and triggering release of the anti-inflammatory M1 Microglia in its place. It seems this could be the key to eliminating so many diseases and neurological conditions that have inflammation as a root cause.

I have studies:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6335565/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4742299/

Be well, and thank you, again.

10 Likes

please make a sigil for removing item energy, and keep field energy. what i mean remove steel, wood, rock, crystal energies and keep only the field energy that was placed on the item. for example i have a steel dog tag that gives off steel energy and it damages me i had steel energy go into my heart Update: SES metatrons cube mandala harmonizes the field and reduces steel energy

2 Likes

I would like to request an Automated Full-Body Workout audio.

It would combine all the previous workout audios (Cardio, feet/calves, legs, glutes, core, upper-body and workout system) into one single audio, working out your entire body.

As I have said earlier, an audio like this would work wonders for consolidating space in playlists.

7 Likes

I think that Dream may be hesitant to make this for whatever reason, but, i think an alternate reality field video would be nice. I head that alternate reality was more of Dale’s expertise than Dream’s, however, i think this field would benefit some people, including me.

3 Likes

A sigil to create a protection/shielding field on an item, for our family and friends.

I have made the lucky field on items for family members, although they are unaware, it is working fantastically.

It would be kind of weird to give them the shielding tag and demand they wear it 24/7, so I say for the sake of our beloved ones who have no idea Senpai Dream exists, a sigil to create a protection field, to keep our beloved ones safe during these fked up times.

For Patreon of course.

16 Likes

I actually have made that a long time ago for a Christian monk (and really good friend of mine)
so he can help the members of his community with it.
If I find it I will post it to patreon.
The coolest ones were a bag of coins each with a exorcism field on it.
It was just kinda funny… throwing money at entites lol.

38 Likes

Who says you can’t fix things by throwing money at it, eh?

6 Likes

Crazy idea just popped into my mind. Imagine if you could cast Soul/Core Energy Restoration on anyone that came within a 6 ft radius of you.

4 Likes

Oh you mean that kind of protection.

In this day and age I would trust an archdemon more than people lol,

I meant like physical protection, aura of fear etc.

Would be nice to know that my family is safe from physical harm, im sure many would agree.

1 Like

I agree with you. But if I had an area of effect exorcism around me maybe it could help my co-workers.

Nah, having exorcism on you in public could actually lead to even more trouble.

Lots of people will get triggered , not to mention actual occultists and people who work with deities and demons etc.

Exorcism + actual physical shielding is fine, but honestly exorcisms are overrated anyway.

I know cases where high ranking church members got straight up demolished by a deity.

The average parasitic entity is easy to kill, its the people that piss me off.

You cant kill them like the entities, in this timeline anyway, so I think its the best option to have physical shielding to keep people like alcoholics, drug addicts, brainwashed youth who think its cool to be a criminal etc, keep idiots like that away from family, you know?

5 Likes

I’m all about the protection. Plenty of hostile types out there I know.

2 Likes

I would like the Mental health audios be put into a tag. There are so many people with mental health issues(I was one of them) and this would be so much of a blessing. And maybe even adding a couple of fields to it like “Patience and kindness”, “Anger management”, and etc.? I would love this. :heart:

16 Likes

Could it be a “Smart Tag” though? Because a serotonin or dopamine boost when you don’t need one can be a bad thing. If it sensed what we needed and when, that could be powerful.

Or a simpler solution. If it aimed at putting things to an optimal level instead of boosting them. That could do it.

9 Likes

Yeah, you are right. I hope Dream finds out how to do it. He’s a genius. He’ll think of something.

10 Likes

I would also like to put my hands in for a mental health tag and highlight how important it is. I’d purchase it first day if made available @Captain_Nemo

Edit:
Would also like to add that if you do have mental health issues, the Abundance and Prosperity tag helps greatly. It may not seem like it, but having abundance and prosperity is very much lacking from most mental health diagnoses. My thoughts are more positive and I have a much more positive outlook on life as well.

7 Likes

I will request for a field to remove all type of negative programming from meat/fish etc. So that eating meat wont hurt our spiritual journey.
I have heard when an animal is slaughtered, ther fear and anger of it reamins in its meat. So consuming that meat can negatively affect us.

1 Like

I think the Food Charger video does that already. From the description:

This is designed to remove all the negative and ‘unhealthy’ programming in there and replace it with unconditional love and to enhance the nutrient effects of your food. (and maybe the flavor)

9 Likes

Saw this recently and thought you’d appreciate it:
https://youtu.be/jqSdZtNUajc

1 Like

Thanks bro but I no longer need it.

I realized there are more important things than primal shit and sex etc.

Besides, there’s always magick if I need to lol.

I’m done with primal bullshit, ignore requests like that I made lol.

5 Likes