The Requests and Fields

I feel touched listening to these two (not combined)

I wonder how much plasma light played before any of those 2 could enhance the experience? :thinking:

2 Likes

Odin tag :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I donā€™t know if itā€™s possible, but maybe a field that increases red blood cell production/ density. Similar to what happens when you live or train at high altitude. With everyone being forced to wear masks itā€™d be nice to be able to have a higher oxygen baseline. Avoid issues like hypoxia due to decreased oxygen to the brain.

Plus, youā€™d probably feel better in general with something like this.

3 Likes

The Tree Experience makes me feel like playing on the swings. So much fun to listen :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Activation of the aerobic metabolism by infrared rays.

The increase red blood cell count seems mad dope! On board with this lol

2 Likes

Increase blood count and oxygenate blood

1 Like

I have this tag

I am deravart buddhist monk

My temple full of ghost

Sometime this tag wont work because of entity attach to much and

But I feel like audio track work like active all the time

And want to compared with the tag

2 Likes

Portal to connect with Guatum Lord Buddha in Nirvana land and his aura light (out of 13 dimension)

audio track and dog tag

As your team do before with Guan yim Om mani pud me hum

In deravart Guan yim cancelled to become lord buddha in the future then she goes in nirvana state forever like Arahant Monk

But She is so benovelant and powerful mind to help people till now

4 Likes

Excuse me for asking, but I would like to request something like Feng Shui wealth energy field

So basically, it would be ambient type of field.

You can play this field whenever you want, in any room you want and it would work even without your presence, and give your home energy of wealth, prosperity and money.

I donā€™t know if we already have this kind of field, sorry for my ignorance, but can we play perhaps millionaire or abundance mindset or any other fields which would give us this type energy of money so that even when we are not present there, just play it, loop and let it alone I mean?

@_OM do you maybe know any like this, sorry for bothering

Bountiful Harvest

3 Likes

Oh thanks,

So I can play it alone and it will affect whole home?

I didnā€™t know that Bountiful Harvest is even ambient fields or ambient album?

1 Like

This

3 Likes

Death tarot archetype.

5 Likes

One for IPL therapy and laser peel therapy pleaseā€¦they have many benifits on skin from hair removal to hyperpigmentation which are caused by various reason. Also good for acneā€¦IPL therapy should at least compliment corboxy therapy very well for skin healingā€¦

1 Like

Fields with the scents of :
-Lotus
-Gardenia
-Jasmine

Because these happen to be scents that I love and i think that it would be nice to chant ā€œom mani padme humā€ to a lotus audio field

I also wonder if for example The Air Revitalizer field can be put in an item. Would this impart the same benefits as the audio? Then you can have a cute little item you can put in your office or at home that is also beneficial.

1 Like

haha :joy: the most spammed field in history

Imagine the pickup lines lol

3 Likes

Now thatā€™s an idea :joy:

Restore etheric body and close aura gap

Aura repair after cursed and processed by demonic spirits

Thank you

Zinc Field would be dope.

7 Likes