The Requests and Fields

So far I have not found any other than rife frequencies for restoring taste. I would love to be able to taste more flavours in my food.
The same can be said for smell.

5 Likes

Dreamweaver said in the YouTube comments he would make an audio for enhancing taste soon:

3 Likes

I propose a field for Color Therapy.

Introducing a field for each of the 7 main colors.

Perhaps afterwards a field that encompasses all of it.

Cool. Looking forward for its release.
How about one to achieve pitch perfect?

1 Like

I’m not sure if this is what you are looking for, but there is a Vocal Strengthening and Range Increaser audio.

1 Like

Pitch perfect must start with hearing and brain processing. Only with that can one sing the right pitch.
Those with tone death would love to be able to hear music properly. (C.f colour blind)

For hearing loss, there is the Hearing Loss Recovery audio.

For brain processing, the following might help:

Gamma Brain Wave (Patreon)
Acetylcholine Production (Patreon, The Sapien Trust)
Superhuman Genius
Permanent Brain Enhancement
Brain Regeneration

2 Likes

Hi GPO,

I have been listening to the list of audios you mentioned. So far, I can tell that I see a lot more details visually, but I can’t say the same about my hearing. Perhaps, there is slight improvement in my hearing, but I am not very sure.

BTW, I have tinnitus in my left ear. This has improve with the use of Sapien and other frequencies audios.

They are amazing, compared to what conventional medicine can do.

Regards
TC

3 Likes

Yeah something like an interface which shows how much we have progressed

2 Likes

I’m struggling with the lack of focus. Is there any fields to solve this issue?

2 Likes

Thanks RazingTommy! Appreciate it :)

1 Like

In addition to the suggestions from @RazingTommy and @Philip_Weiss, Acetylcholine (on Patreon or The Sapien Trust) should help you focus before using the brain fields such as Permanent Brain Enhancement. Acetylcholine affects focused learning and attention.

You can also try Down Syndrome and Cognitive Abnormalities Experimental Treatment (can also help with focus and learning), The Super Human Mutant and Photosynthesis (on Patreon or The Sapien Trust).

2 Likes

A pregnancy field!! A field to have a good, healthy pregnancy!!

And perhaps to lower the likelihood of birth defects and congenital diseases.

5 Likes

Great idea! That would help so many people.

Are there any recommendations from the Sapien team about which existing fields might positively or negatively affect a person’s pregnancy and developing babies/children?

The only thing I’ve seen has been instructions for pregnant women to avoid wearing the Eternity item as the field could become part of the baby. Would this mean morphic fields a mother uses during pregnancy would affect their baby as they develop (or could become part of them)?

5 Likes

First off - thank you for all that you have done Sapien Medicine~!

Is there something out there that will help with snoring?
If not, it would be great if there was.
:slight_smile:

Thanks,
Charlie

2 Likes

Hi @Davis!
Welcome to the Forum.

There is no audio available at the moment that directly helps with snoring.
I have moved your post to The Requests and Fields Topic.

2 Likes

Request for the Energy Healing Audio
Also
Question on the length of your audio tracks

I notice Energy Healing is not on Gumroad. Youtube says it is so maybe it once was. Right now it’s Youtube Only. Hoping we get a downloadable version of that via Patreon or Gumroad.

…And, If it’s possible, can it be about half the length and do the same thing? This is really a question about all the audios. If every audio could be about 5 minutes long then I could fit far more into a hour playlist. I mean, that’s obvious. But I wonder about this, do some of them need to be 15 minutes or longer in order to be as strong as they are?

Edit:
I just noticed that most of the new Audios are just under 5 minutes. So I get the feeling someone has already asked SapienMed about this. I remain a little curious about how track length relates to field strength and effectiveness. Lip plumper worked hella fast though

2 Likes

Advanced Healing audio is on Gumroad. Just click on Sort by: Newest

2 Likes

Yes, I have that one. It’s great. Energy Healing is different.

2 Likes

Reiki Massage on Gumroad.

2 Likes