The Requests and Fields

Hi guys , is there an existing audio field that can be played beforehand which will permanently encode the audio fields, that’ll be played after it, to our current existing DNA/genetics ?

1 Like

blueprint of life
:thinking:

6 Likes

a all around foot surgery, bunions tendons & maybe hammer toes. i cant afford bunion surgery and it’s getting worse by age

4 Likes

Great suggestion!

Ive seen people suffering big time with those things

2 Likes

Become Kawaii Field
This field takes on the concept of kawaii and outwardly reflects the characteristics of it on the user so that everyone thinks he/she is “kawaii”. This field is unisex, so, it can work for both men and women who want to become kawaii

lol

What is kawaii?

2 Likes

Legilimency and Occlumency

1 Like

how mean from someone that asks about anything and everything all the time even about things that have been answered many times wow

3 Likes

I’m not trying to be rude.
I just find this the most convenient way to answer the Q.
That’s why I changed the last letmegoogletthat bc the last one had rude text, which wasn’t my intention
@Shanty sorry if I came across as rude

“Passive-aggressively teach your friends” is no any better …

And i agree researching instead of just asking is the best way im just amazed you did it when you ask all the time about everything.

Positive thing about this thing tho…

Now youll search as well before asking because now you see how it is :hugs::sunglasses:

7 Likes

I do that when it comes to spiritual topics bc there are too many new age sites with cheesy, flowery information that could be BS. So, it’s necessary to ask ppl who ik have experience with the given subject. Kawaii culture is a different topic.

Study: Thymic stromal lymphopoietin induces adipose loss through sebum hypersecretion | Science

9 Likes

undecylenic acid - very effective and safe at treating yeast and candida overgrowth while keeping a healthy gut flora.

5 Likes

Hair 4.0 maybe? :joy:

PS, I know there are a lot of hair videos but would be crazy if a 4.0 ever came out lol

Psilocybin for enhanced neural connectivity in the brain

3 Likes

Sun gazer 2.0 with negentropy and music.

5 Likes

YEOOOO just thought of something so simple yet so effective for hair thinning

what about a field for antioxidants to the scalp? Like there is an anti oxidant for lungs, brain, heart, etc. what about one for scalp?

I think the anti oxidants field already has that!

(Targeted to hair follicles)

4 Likes