The Requests and Fields

Hello good souls, you all know what corona virus is doing to us. Those who live in south and east asia and africa, a more dengerous virus season is coming. Which is Dengue virus caused by Aedes Mosquito. The death rate in this case is much higher here. I would like to request Dream to do something about this.

8 Likes

Hey Dream, I know you have already “Ancestral knowledge” on dream seeds, but what about version where we can draw all necessary knowledges from this world and from minds which exists and are happening right now? Like tapping into collective consciousness now and drawing wisdoms, knowledges from it? just suggestion idk

2 Likes

Haha I just wanted to write something about this field too.
I had the idea to tweak it a little so it helps you to recollect memories from past lifes.
Btw. can Ancestral Knowledge help gain knowledge in certain fields when we concentrate on them?

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo
Could you provide Sigils (pdf file) along with the purchase of any of the Dog Tags? If you could make them to imbue items that will only work for a person who purchased the tag legitimately, and maybe their immediate family if that is doable.

It would let us put the field into different types of crystals or other items, which I find useful. I feel like each field has a different effect when working through a different crystal. It’s subtle perhaps, but I notice it.

And it would be nice to know that once we purchase a field, we will always have it. That and the versatility.

6 Likes

@Captain_Nemo

Please create a Dog Tag that is like Love Gravitation Wave. But it would have these 3 things, Love, Justice and Prosperity. Maybe Health and Happiness (and Truth) too. And it would send it out to influence and change the world as long as we are wearing it.

I got to thinking about this because I check your Teespring page frequently. And I found myself thinking, you know what we really need right now? An anti-corona pandemic tag. But not like your Corona virus audio. I mean the world’s problems are so much bigger than that.

Can we change the world? So many are suffering extreme injustice, hunger and other horrors. What can we do?

A victim mentality is one thing. But there are very many actual victims. I want to create a world without victims. A world where all predators live in complete lack of prey. A world where things like truth and justice stand preeminent and tower over all weak and corrupt elements.

3 Likes

How about a “Regrow damaged or missing organs and limbs quickly” field based upon amblox, concepts from the Eternity tag, cellular blueprint recapture, and the Photosynthesis field, that aims to regrow damaged/missing organs and limbs as quickly as possible?

5 Likes

Robert Becker M.D. wrote a book on how to get limbs to grow back. He actually got it to happen for mammals the same way it would for salamanders. Someone should read his book and pull some of the specifics out to put into a field. It comes down to a specific type and value of electric current for the most part.

5 Likes

Hello Sapien Medicine,

1. May you post DMT onto Patreon?
  2. My hands and feet are always cold. Would you have any audio track that can help?
  3. My chest and ribs are all bones without any muscle/fat because i used to suffer asthma and inhaled a lot of steroid at childhood. Would you have any medicine to regrow my chest?
  4. Just wondering. The side of my left feet has a small bump (like a tumor) that is due to blood being trapped in the vein after surgery. I swam and ran a lot, but it was not gone. Any suggestion?
  5. Would you have any audio track that can increase body energy and concentration?

Thank you very much! I really enjoy your channel, and they helped me a lot!

1 Like

Hi Dream,

Can we have fields for Whey protien and BOVINE COLOSTRUM supplements. Bovine Colostrum seems to have many benefits which is a Nutraceutical, a term combining the words “nutrition” and “pharmaceuticals”.
More info @ https://www.researchgate.net/publication/273699739_Bovine_colostrum_An_emerging_nutraceutical

Look forward for such a field in near future, thanks a lot.

Not sure if its already requested, but a Gut Healing combo would be amazing:

• IBS
  • GERD
  • Candida and fungal growth
  • Leaky Gut
  • Ulcers etc.
  • Food Intolerance and Allergies
  • Bloating
  • Constipation
  • Celiac
  • Gastritis etc.
23 Likes

It would be nice to have money block removal to help those in need.

2 Likes

Herpes is so common and more rampant than Coronavirus… Both oral and genital. The Virus Disruption field says it needs to/should be used at the beginning of an infection in order to disupt/kill the virus. But what if it is past that point?

There is research showing that the Herpes virus could be disactivated and removed from the body by using the CRIPSR gene. I wonder if Dream can create a field to remove herpes from the body using that method? Also, herpes shortens Telomeres lengths, so I wonder if Telomere could be used as well/instead, or if this could be added to a herpes remover field.

I, and plenty of other people are afraid of encounters because of how contagious herpes is. You can even spread it with a condom, and oral herpes spreads so easily with sharing a drink with someone, and the worst part about herpes, is that it can be passed asymptomatically, without the affected person ever showing symptoms. It is such a huge problem and a plague on society, that I really hope the Sapien Medicine team would consider this.

12 Likes

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Sapien+Medicine

Sapien Medicine has games.

4 Likes

gasp THE ESSENTIAL OIL SERIES

Audio fields or maybe dog tag of single essential oils and blends. Would probably go great on Dream Seeds

6 Likes

Something that affects lots of women… Fibroids. Which are difficult to get rid of. What mechanisms could I suggest for this? Not sure. Hardly anything works.

6 Likes

Found these threads in the YouTube comments for Meno-Unpause by searching for “fibroids”:

If excess oestrogen affects fibroids, perhaps Hormone Regulation (reduce estrogen) would help as well.

5 Likes

How about a field which puts our biological rhythms more in touch with the cycles of nature?

@3Tulsi had a great idea about being out of touch with the cycles of the sun and moon in the other thread. Many people are disconnected from the rhythms of nature to some degree.

Perhaps Automated Grounding, Schumann Resonance and Amplify/Nullify Astrological Effects already do some of this.

3 Likes

Even I would love to see the Chi, Jing, Shen pendant and I can assume they can be very powerful for daily use. They can also be under advanced fields with some additions but definitely will be fantastic to feel the energy rush with these 3 combo.I was checking If anyone has posted this idea and saw your post here, thanks Atreides.

11 Likes

hey, try the nerve growth factor…it really helped me out because my subconscious was really fucked up. I hope this helps. This btw did wonders for me. It made me 110% again.

4 Likes

There’s a lot of brain fields, but a field to synchronize left/right brain hemispheres would be awesome.

1 Like