The Requests and Fields

There’s an audio for healing lips for smokers and other stuff. Maybe that can help I guess (gum and lips)

2 Likes

Sunblock field would be awesome …I am living in a country with a ozone layer hole, it’s summer and the sun is bitting here…

9 Likes

And while he’s at it maybe another to make us Superman would be cool

2 Likes

i agree on this one. I just fell down slightly - in my workplace climbing a wall. Would be useful defo

1 Like

I just realized we already have this field

Tower of power (Holy Light)

3 Likes

Wish chakra is the tower of power?

1 Like

would absolutley love a potent new version of “Overcome Any Addiction - Dopamine Receptor Repair” this is so important it is a modern disease that we all suffer from at some level when living a modern life.

7 Likes

I would love a martial arts field in which you could conceptually download the skills knowledge of various styles and moves. Similar in its function to the astral primer, or capital governance.

There would also be a built-in protection so that you can only use these moves in self defense, and not “kicking ass”. So you wouldn’t be able to perform martial arts unless confronted with real danger.

3 Likes

Thicker eyebrows please.

4 Likes

“The Compound Interest Effect” field.

2 Likes

Seeker of truth

2 Likes

I’ve heard that Blueprint of Life brings everything in the body closer to the golden ratio. Maybe something like that concept but with the added feature of having precise control over desired “imperfections” or deviations from the blueprint?

(In my case, even though it’s not related to muscle, I’d like larger hands.)

3 Likes

Need a field to manifest desired job. Thanks.

3 Likes

Sorry for bumping, I tried to edit my post but I guess after a certain point you can’t edit your posts?

If you do make this can you hit the internal trigger points as well? Thank you.

Myofascial, hip strengthen flexors, hardcore and abdominal acquiring might help you Freez :cold_face:

1 Like

An Audio to lower serotonin activity in the brain and gut.
Serotonin is actually not the ‘happy chemical in our brain’
It has been linked to autism,PTSD,depression and bipolar disorders.
Social Anxiety and fear is also very common in people with serotonin syndrome.
Serotonin syndrome affects are(but not only) can also be boredom.
Why is that?
because serotonin is a antagonist of dopamine. So lower serotonin= Higher dopamine and vice versa.

1 Like

The automated Hofmann process field please

1 Like

Hunter eyes.

3 Likes

Quoting for support :grinning:

Cap, do you think you could create an updated endocrine system “effusion”?

3 Likes

Moving it here in the right place

2 Likes