The Requests and Fields

You can listen to as many fields as you’d like for your environment, or fields that you aren’t looking for permanent physical changes from. :slightly_smiling_face:

Here’s a post about a similar question:

4 Likes

A manual, perfect! Thank you! :sunflower:
I am listening to more at the moment than necessary - most of them just to try, what is working for me. It is an amazing experience! Today I discovered

yes — that one works, too. This is really impressive, I have never found such a lot of audios, my body is responding to, at just one place.
Everybody should know about that!
4 Likes

An update to my herpes request field: Nerve Growth Factor keeps herpes in latency. Doesn’t remove it from the body, but keeps it dormant.

5 Likes

I believe 1st suggestion is same as the Anti Cancer one , as described here - The frequencies encoded along with energetic/morphic programming in this video will cause you body to
effectively remove cancerous cells from your body, It works by strengthening your own immune system, removing tolemease enzymes and the tolemere caps from the specific cancer cells and inducing Apoptosis.
Should work for all types of cancer.

Are you suggesting anything else @Jago

2 Likes

Hello Sapien,

what happened to the male enhancement audio?
Why istn’t it for sale anymore, can we still get it?

Thank you for work, I hope you’re all doing well during this time!!!

Regards!!!

1 Like

How about a portal to Tintagel Castle as well as the portal to Merlin’s Cave beneath that @Philip_Weiss suggests? It feels like a very magical area.

1 Like

a field of eidetic memories / photographic memories. perhaps combined with the effects and properties of the best nootroups (without the negative effects)

2 Likes

Audio field connecting Alternate/Shadow Self maybe?
It might be helpful to overcome addiction and self-destructive behaviour.

1 Like

How about a panic attack inducing field experiment for those who disbelieve in your works to try out?..:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Updated Erectile Dysfunction with correction for premature ejaculation and immediate multiple orgasms (ready-to-go-again) :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Would be cool to have a portal field to high altitude mountain peaks like K2, Everest, Denali, Aconcagua, ect. One to Nepal in general would be really great…I’ve always wanted to visit there and see all those majestic peaks.

On that note, is there anyway to make a field to replicate hypoxic training? Maybe something along the lines of automated workout field with a reverse hyperbaric effect increased mitochondria capillaries density. Studies have shown lots of benefits including increased red blood cell, help with chronic diseases, nervous system growth, increased endurance and stamina, optimal blood flow, ect.

4 Likes

That could be fun. Those are very creative ideas. :smile:

1 Like

That would be amazing. Perhaps a subfield in the portals to avoid developing altitude sickness while we’re being transported to the peaks?

I really like this idea and it would go right along with the Hyperbaric Oxygen field that already exists. It could have many benefits for our health.

I wonder what it would be like to experience some of the physiological differences that peoples who traditionally live at high altitudes experience.

3 Likes

A nervous system calmer/healing one would be awesome. For overactive minds. Or maybe a mental calmness one to attain peace of mind and flowing easily with life.

Also, the other day came to my mind that it would be cool for dreamseeds a field that connects with the mermaid (and of course mermans lol) realm. Intercession maybe? I’ve read mermaids embody the divine feminine unconditional love. Edit: they could also be really helpful in making you more attractive it seems. They Energy of mermaids/mermans is of a really high love and attraction it seems.

Lastly, what about a Christ consciousness one? Maybe a bit controversial because of religion, but from an spiritual viewpoint would be really interesting.

Just ideas that came to mind :)

6 Likes

Exactly! The Sherpa are some of the toughest people out there :mountain_snow::muscle:t3:

2 Likes

Maybe there’s a field already that indirectly works on it, but a field for hyperhidrosis would be great!

During summertime I get effortlessly sweaty a lot, sometimes it literally looks like I have just left the shower with my clothes on…

PS: I have a good physique, eat healthy, take multivitamins + whey (but tried without them too) and I workout.

4 Likes

I don’t know if Dream is this advanced or not, but the guided path works well and gave me an idea for Lucid Dreaming V2 :

The field tells your subconscious to manifest one or multiple dream characters as soon as you enter the dream world , and those characters tell you it’s a dream.

@Captain_Nemo If you can pull this off you’ll officially be given the title “supreme overlord of morphic fields”.

10 Likes

Hello guys, my suggestion is one for tighter skin.It will benefit those who lost too much weight,older people etc etc

2 Likes

The new collagen one he put up on YouTube yesterday would probably help with that. It’s really strong. I listened to it two times before bed and woke up with completely different skin.

2 Likes

How about a tattoo removal field? Removes ink and heals the scar tissue… Similar to the varicose vein field where it only removes ones you consciously don’t enjoy lol. I bet a lot of folks would love to have some tattoos removed (including myself)

5 Likes