The Requests and Fields

:scream::scream:

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1002/art.42383

Looks promising for Lupus.

1 Like

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo Intervertebral discs are one of the hardest places in the body to get stem cells to act because the spine lacks blood vessels compared to other parts of the body like a leg, which has tons of blood vessels.

This makes recovery from spinal injuries or intervertebral discs really hard if not impossible.

A vertebral injury could last 6 months to heal. Meanwhile a broken leg could last 2 to 3 months.

A dehydrated intervertebral disc could never be fully hydrated again unless it gets direct stem cells injections into the specific area.

An audio that facilitates the production and access of stem cells to vertebrae & dehidrated intervertebral discs could be life saving!

6 Likes

A field for Maha Sudarshana Homa would be immensely appreciated I believe by many on this forum, with its ability to protect and purify oneā€™s life completely and also bestow goodness and prosperity on many levels (Iā€™ve been saying the long mantra on and off for a while and when I feel oppressed by outside negativity/forces it clears everything completely within and without, leaving me uplifted beyond words). Donā€™t know if itā€™s possible, it would be a dream coming true for me, so Iā€™ll just leave this here and see. Cheers!

4 Likes

ah that is a shame :confused:

Something that specifically targets and sensitizes/repairs all of the GABA receptors, (GABA-A and B etc) - donā€™t think iā€™ve seen any creator be able to make one that targets that specifically, dopamine is really easy to fix in general, but gaba is a completely different monster, and itā€™s so important for well being

4 Likes

Nft versions of timelessness and mindfulness, true self of others and interconnection of everything. All these four combined into nft (eith some possible enhancement such as middle ground field combined or some smart function) since the tags arenā€™t sold anymore.

Reason: I personally feel like theres lot more than just rising vibration and guidance for spiritual growth and things can be improved from many different perspective. These fields helps to view things from a different viewpoint ig. The YouTube ones works fine but improved additions would be better overall snd always welcomed. And since the tags are not sold anymore it cam be a great replacement for one of the old legacy tags.

And nft versions of original blueprint of life and conceptual realization with possible upgrades since mandala is more preferable for many. A mandala version of bol should be able to enhence the effects of other field with great synergy while someone is using the mandala and any field is being played while producing faster and better results from fields. (Like the audio does as an aftereffect)
While conceptual realization can keep ones level of awareness at peak all the time while being used and can help to integrate that state more efficiently and easily.

7 Likes

A field for the enzyme serrapeptase would be amazing.

This enzyme has unique properties in that it can dissolve internal scar tissue and other unwanted proteins. I would love to try it for my endometriosis, but it causes vomiting in a small number of people. Also, itā€™s difficult to source a good brand that has sufficient enteric coating, making it useless.

Also I just want to say thank you, because I have made two requests over the years here, both of them were fulfilled, and I am very grateful and happy with my results so far!

5 Likes

Blueprint of creation, divine love and transcendence. (Three different fields not all in one)
Smart and entwined combination of blueprint of life and the fields from vibration series. (Or something similar to these concept).

4 Likes

Sexual organs healing
For men and woman, maybe a duo album as mentioned before or perhaps even a gumroad field!

10 Likes

Another possibke request

Smart stress reliever (removes excess cortisol, and heals the vagus nerve, and balances and heals the HPA axis)

I feel like this would be a nice Patreon premium tier field, what do you think people?

I can possibly create a group and hopefully convince Cap to make this a Patreon premium field, I think that can help a lot of people

1 Like

A NFT to protect our physical goods and virtual goods too, homes, houses from thieves, fires, storms, any other siniester, could protect wallets, purses, bikes, cars, bank accounts, crypto accounts, credit and debit cards, too.
It could work passively to add protection, good luck to the properties but also actively for example if detect a thieve it could infuse fear, tension, etc on those bad persons.
Maybe it could invoke protection and help to any good entitiy willing to do it.
Maybe too a component of invisibility in ours properties so nobody will notice them or will have interest in them.

1 Like

Perhaps a field can be created to help children break screen addiction and develop interest in interacting more with others and enjoy other activities? Many kids born/raised during COVID-19 pandemic spent much of their primary developing stage at home, away from people. Kids are all different and while some kids have the ā€œvillageā€ to raise them which includes distant relatives, grandparents etcā€¦many donā€™t. while many are struggling to get them back to normal life, itā€™s hard. Screen time that was once the only entertainment is hard for these kids to give up too

So I hope there can be a field to help these kids who have the following issues they work in concert:

1)speech delay
2) social anxiety & stranger fear
3) screen addiction
4) less interest in interaction/playing with normal toys

Iā€™d really appreciate any feedback and support with this issue.

Please follow this thread to discuss how to make this field happen Field for COVID babies

3 Likes

Labradorite :)

3 Likes

Personally very interested if something energetic could be represented of the ā€˜kesha kalpaā€™

i couldnā€™t find a lot of information on it.

I would like a field to make a shield around a house, an area or all the people in a household to protect from/lessen the effect of the collective.
Like Christmas stress, corona depression or anything big collective that might make it harder to keep the frequency high. In order to make it easier for those people to keep their frequency high.
A really cool addition would be to also magnify good energies being made in that place and broadcast it out from there for everyone to benefit from.

1 Like

A field specifically for the esophagus valve and muscle and tissue fixing reflux and hiatal hernia.

Strengthening the lower esophageal sphincter aswell.

And strenghtening the diapraghm.

All in one field :blush:

3 Likes

bruxism field plz

Smart SLR

4 Likes
  • Physical performance (basics):
    • Good night sleep
    • properly hydrated Well nourished (whatever that means to you)
    • Temperature modification:
      • Believe it or not, temperature is the most powerful variable for improving physical performance and for recovery. Temperature itself is going to dictate how well and when you sleep and the depth of your total recovery. There are two aspects to temperature of course, thereā€™s heat and thereā€™s cold. We are mainly going to focus on cold As a way to buffer heat. heat can be a powerful stimulus for increasing growth hormone which is involved in tissue repair etc and burn fat and improve metabolism in various ways. However, cold is even more powerful than heat as a tool. Weā€™re going to talk about cold from the standpoint of thermal physiology.
      • physiologists and neuroscientists figured out that there are different compartments in your body that heat and cool you differently and that you can leverage those in order to double even triple or quadruple your work output both strength, repetitions, and endurance.
      • Physiology of cold and heat:
        • What is temperature? How does temperature impact the body And its ability to perform, including learn new skills? homeostasis: The body wants to remain in a particular range of temperatures, that it doesnā€™t like to be too hot or too cold.
      • Heating up too much is just plain bad. Itā€™s not just bad for physical performance, itā€™s bad for all tissue health. If your brain heats up too much, neurons start dying and those neurons donā€™t come back, Also known as neurogenesis: the ability for the brain to regenerate itself or generate new neurons. You donā€™t want to lose neurons in the central nervous system. If you get too hot, thatā€™ll happen. Itā€™s called hyperthermia, you want to avoid hyperthermia and you have many mechanisms that are built into you to avoid becoming hyperthermic. The other thing that happens when we get too warm is that we have in all of our cells, what are called enzymes.
      • Enzymes are proteins, and they have a particular structure And their structure becomes modified when heat increases and thatā€™s not good. You want their structure to be of a particular type.
      • Imagine a car with four wheels, letā€™s just say the car is the enzyme. If it gets too hot, itā€™s like two of the wheels fall off and that thing canā€™t function. So one of the reasons why the body and nature goes through so much effort to build in mechanisms to make sure that we donā€™t become too warm is because when we get to warm, these enzymes donā€™t function, cells stop functioning, They stop being able to generate energy, they stop being able to digest things, you stop being able to think and eventually those cells start dying off entirely. So keeping temperature in a particular range is really good, you donā€™t want to get too hot.
        • You donā€™t want to become hypothermic either. You can die from hypothermia just like you can die from hyperthermia. However that you have a lot more range to be cold than you do to be too warm.
      • The idea is to keep the body and brain in a particular range but anytime we do anything, our body temperature can shift. So for instance, if you were to stand next to a campfire or you were outside on a hot day, various things would happen to dump heat from your body. If you were outside on a cold day or you were to get into a cold shower or a cold lake, various things would happen to insulate heat within your body.
      • When you get into cold water, you secrete adrenaline. On a hot day, if itā€™s really hot or in a very hot sauna or in the hot desert, you will generate what are called heat shock proteins which will set off other sets of cascades, metabolic cascades, biological cascades. But the simplest way to think about this process is that when we get cold, we tend to vasoconstrict. Our blood vessels tend to constrict and we tend to push energy toward the core of our body to preserve our core organs.

just an idea for whoever might want to use or if Cap wants to mess around a bit.

4 Likes