The Requests and Fields

@Danthemaan1 :smiley:

1 Like

Sweet ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

He once said he was not gonna do it, bcs “he realized that ppl have to work for certain things” or something in that line of thinking. Then some time later, he made Astral WT, which includes it in it, lol.

So idk, maybe. You might ask him in DMs, I mean to try it… If not, then just make a project around it.

1 Like

I think these screenshots should explain the concept pretty well. Basically an alchemy of Ace of Cups + Radical Emotional Change + the Dream of Purity concept/method. The other two would drive you towards fulfilling what A Dream of Purity gauges.

Dream of Purity (in this case emotional fulfillment) = gauge
Ace of Cups = end result
Radical Emotional Change = driver

4 Likes

A Joy sigil would be very cool. :call_me_hand::two_hearts::woman_in_lotus_position:
I think it is pretty self explanatory.

Thanks Dream for all that you do! :sparkles::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Alchemical Revision of Forgiveness, same principles to accelerate forgiving others, and yourself and moving on.

Preference - YouTube channel release

13 Likes

A water absorption booster would be awesome. I do drink a lot of water but it seems like it just flows through me and like my body doesn’t absorb enough of it. So it would be nice if there was some help with that :hugs:

4 Likes

Food/drink booster mandala. I know there are fields already (using them every day!) and group projects but this could be a simple version with no bells and whistles. Something you could slip under your plate when you can’t play music to your food. Or keep in your pocket (a 1-2m radius, maybe). Gumroad or even a Patreon thing.

Because playing music to your food in public can trigger all sorts of reactions. Ask me how I know :crazy_face:

1 Like

Just curious do you have salts and electrolytes levels fine? may be get tested, that could be the underlying cause.

2 Likes

Alcemichal Revision of Fear

14 Likes

Chlorophyllin Sodium Copper

This is a good for health, for mouth and body odor treatment, acne etc.

Input on search bar, did not show up. meaning noone ever mentioned chlorophyllin sodium copper as of yet.

2 Likes

Some times I wonder if there would be a way for Sapien to create an automated 1 minute plank exercise :sunglasses:.

3 Likes

Another way to treat depression:
It has been shown that chronic stress can cause depression by lowering allopregnanolone production in the amygdala . So allopregnanolone targeted to that area would be interesting.

“We found that mice subjected to chronic unpredictable stress had an impairment in allopregnanolone production within the basolateral amygdala, a brain region crucial for mediating emotional responses.”
-Neurosteroid Deficits Leads to Depressed Behavior - Neuroscience News

Allopregnanolone also has other benefits!
It helps with social isolation:

"We demonstrate that there is a consistent decrease in allopregnanolone levels in limbic brain areas in rodents submitted to stress-induced models of depression, such as social isolation and chronic unpredictable stres

Helps with alzheimers:
-UA researchers receive $37.5 million grant to test new therapy for Alzheimer's

-#AAN2022 – Allopregnanolone for Alzheimer's Safe, Well-tolerated in Trial

Helps with autism via the GABA system:
-Kami-shoyo-san improves ASD-like behaviors caused by decreasing allopregnanolone biosynthesis in an SKF mouse model of autism - PMC

It even helps in covid 19:
-https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2020-11/uoia-ssp112420.php

5 Likes

Not yet but i will check that out now. Thank you very much :hugs:

1 Like

I don’t think we’ve ever had a Paladin NFT. Something to uniquely combine Warrior/knight mindset with Tower of Power or Holy light.

@Captain_Nemo
Might be a chance for another unique creative work if you’re interested. Not trying to start a group project I like your solo works better.

Maybe some Turn Undead styled aura to it could be pretty cool.

3 Likes

:muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

3 Likes

Yeah I second the request for that and the forgiveness one.

5 Likes

If the science allows, an update of The DHT Overwhelming Presence but complete diplomatic immunity to scalp, please, thanks.

2 Likes

A mandala version of the woven worlds magic field. That would be very handy.

3 Likes

An additional audio for Dragon Bone Armor would be very appreciated :pray: