The Requests and Fields

:100:

The three vibration audios probably combined and enhanced and NFT!

14 Likes

it will be great :grin: @Maoshan_Wanderer

3 Likes

Dissolving the false shell

In cases of unwanted emotional weight gain or inability to lose weight due to trauma, insecurity or an inner desire for protection-

A field to convince the subconscious that it no longer has a need for this shell. It no longer needs extra physical fat cells to protect one from, for instance:

-Sexual advances
-The jealousy of someone close
-Loneliness or the anticipation of loneliness/rejection
-The feeling that one doesnā€™t deserve to take up space or to be seen
-Grief
-Success
Etc.

Perhaps this is a different angle, there are many fields to address the physical with regard to weight- perhaps addressing the emotional in a targeted way here will help those who havenā€™t seen results even with their own (sometimes drastic) efforts- perhaps this could be a component.

20 Likes

The Unbreakable + Resilience NFT

5 Likes

Oh my god yes! All the extra weight is mostly for false security. That would be amazing :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I was still thinking a little bit about something like this lol

It could be called ā€œThe Tinfoil Hatā€ and block out all the real things that people have been calling conspiracy theories lol

4 Likes

Cintamani stone energy, programmed.

5 Likes

Dear Cap,

Thank you for the absolutely amazing creations, I just wanted to check with if you, if thereā€™s a possibility of you blessing us with the Venus, and Jupiter NFT, just like we have for The Sun, and The Saturn i.e. emblem of change with their special audios.

1 Like

The Alkalined Body, Acidosis Slayer.

Andā€¦

The Smart Inflammation Slayer.
Removing all inflammation from the body that can be played as often as we need.

Too much Inflammation and acidity are a recipe for disaster.

13 Likes

Updated in NFT form

• My Personal Emotional and Mental Supporter

• Smart Cord Cutter

a collective audio for sending love to people who are homeless, living bad, abused, animals abused etc

3 Likes

There are tracks here for breast enhancement. All well and good, as there are a lot of women who arenā€™t satisfied with bust size.

But, the reverse is true, too. There are women, like me, whose bust is too big, either by nature or a drug interaction (accelerated prepubescent growth caused by Zirontin, Ritalin and Cylert in my case).

Iā€™ll admit, Iā€™m not all that versed on the science behind it, so I canā€™t give the how of it, but is there any way to make a breast reduction track?

1 Like

Check out the gynecomastia field (the one on youtube, not patreon)

should work for women too

2 Likes

I wish there was a field for the Greatest Mead brewer. Mead is honey based and hopefully healthy since Iā€™ve bought all the equipment and 18kg of honey.

2 Likes

And my tongue is really weird, I just hope itā€™s not something serious. Iā€™ve been searching everywhere but no creator has ever made anything for the tongue, itā€™s as if it doesnā€™t excist! How about all those tongues that are swollen, teeth-marked, coated, cracked, smelly or bolted. Some might even be tattooed. We have an incredible mess on our hands, but no chance of correctifying it. Itā€™s actually deeply distressful.

1 Like

šŸ«”šŸ’ŖšŸ½

5 Likes

this is one of the fluid chargers

you just play and it it charges the water inside you.

Place any drink containing water (or just plain water) and play this video, it will make the fluid high energy charged by the end of the video, you should have something that makes you feel really good when you consume it and alkalize your body, use for any situation you need extra energy in. This will also speed up any healing you need done. Also great for watering plants with after or for your pets or loved ones.

5 Likes

Stand-alone field of Teslas Violet Ray :crossed_fingers:t3:

5 Likes

Yussss :raised_hands:

1 Like

Traditional Chinese medicine has a whole diagnostic system of figuring out whatā€™s wrong/imbalanced with you by looking at the tongue- Iā€™ve only skimmed things but I know of you look deeper you May find out why your tongue is a certain way

4 Likes