The Requests and Fields

Research suggests that nausea and vomiting during pregnancy might be due to the effects of a hormone produced by the placenta called human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG). Pregnant women begin producing HCG shortly after a fertilized egg attaches to the uterine lining. Women with severe morning sickness (hyperemesis gravidarum) have higher HCG levels than other pregnant women do. Women pregnant with twins or multiples also have higher HCG levels and are more likely to experience morning sickness. Similarly, estrogen, another hormone that increases during pregnancy, is associated with an increase in the severity of nausea and vomiting during pregnancy.

However, high pregnancy hormone levels aren’t consistently associated with nausea and vomiting.

It’s also possible that nausea and vomiting during pregnancy are signs of viable placental tissue.
(Taken from www.mayo/clinic.org)

im not sure how this could be done, but maybe balancing the production of those hormones?

In the mean time a few loops of the Spleen one can ease up regular nausea

2 Likes

Thankyou for your insights!

1 Like

Requesting.

This is a revision of my earlier request. In order to give more leeway to you @Captain_Nemo or more room for how you want to do things. I know you always have that anyways but you know what I mean I hope.

Smart Entity Field (nft preferred)
Something that is for being relatively unbothered by entities the way Smart Empathic Armor is for being relatively unbothered by people.

5 Likes

What about these 3 ideas:

1. Alchemical Revision of Bullying- the past event will be revised to soften the blow or transformed into a battle that taught you something valuable or you get the support for the bullying in that memory

2. Automated Forearm Workout - with a focus on increase in size and grip strength as a result.

3.Automated Wrist Size Enhancer- this is self explanatory

6 Likes

I think he said one time that its hard for that area because there are no muscles to enhance only tendons

images (5)

Maybe to make thicker the carpal bones?

But i think that would damage the hand’s shape, look weird and bring issues lol

8 Likes
  • Automated Wim Hof

@Captain_Nemo

Can help if needed.

maybe this if possible? (See below)

11 Likes

Try Oxytocin

2 Likes

@WealthyPhoenix
Thank you it is a good idea 🩶 :brain: :orange_heart:🩷🫀🩵

Hi Dream and all,

I have a few ideas that I would like to share with you guys.

Idea 1:

Would be very nice to think of an eco-conscious field. The aim of it would be nature conservation.

It would be amazing for YouTube so that everybody can access it.

It would be a field to be able to:

1. Understand our ecosystem deeply and globally.
  • Knowledge about:
    Biodiversity in general, from IPCC as well.
    Climate, from global warming studies.
    Recycling and nature cleaning, and the latest advancement in that regard. (Like to clean the ocean)
    Possible development of our societies with ecological responsability as a core value.
  1. Share these informations and awarness in a way that suits our lifestyle and who we are.
  • Exemple: A grandma would be able to tell stories to their grand kids, a teacher to explain all of it to its students, a teenager would be able to talk to his parents during diner etc. Always be able to support our points with the most acurate and accessible scientific studies, or metaphores, or anything that suits the situation. The goal being to transmit eco-conscious values.
  1. Apply this knowledge and be able to make the most eco-conscious choices in everyday life, business, development, buildings etc.
  • Get to find the best solutions to build a life that is sustainable.

In the end, participate to a world where we can breath the purest air, swim in the clearest waters, walk on sane grounds and live with revewable and clean energy sources.

Would be be great!

Idea 2:

A Blessings of Demeter, or Demeter NFT.

Idea 3:

A connection to nature capacity field.

• Read the elements, whether it be wind, air, soil, ocean, sea, river, lake, lighting and extinguishing a fire. Inner knowing from the elements about nature activities and also how to read the weather.

• Be connected to animals and vegetals, enhanced communication with those.

• Connection with the spirits of nature.

Idea 4:

Inner knowing on how to eat cleanly in any situations.

Hopefully one of this ideas will light a spark! :sparkles::mountain_snow:

Thank you for reading this post :sunny:🩷 :mountain_snow: :sparkles::sunny::call_me_hand::dolphin::dragon_face::dragon::dove::crossed_swords::herb:🪽 :milky_way: :crescent_moon::sparkles::mountain::mount_fuji::nazar_amulet::dragon_face::dragon::dove::crossed_swords::fire::ocean::wind_face: :nazar_amulet: :milky_way::crescent_moon::dove::call_me_hand::angel::woman_in_lotus_position:🪽 :herb: :dolphin::nazar_amulet::dragon_face::brain:🫀🪷 :call_me_hand: :brain:

1 Like

And one for rib flare :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:🪽🩷 :dolphin: :call_me_hand:

1 Like

A field to induce the realization that pleasure does not equal happiness

added to that, a feeling of deep satisfaction and gratitude with a compounded effect

works at a psychological and physical level

4 Likes

Captain, since you are a great cook, a field to enjoy cooking instead of finding it a boring chore, I used to cook, now I hate it to the point I find it as punishment even to cook for myself. Now I have to start cooking again, so a field to have motivation to cook, enjoy cooking, find it like a breeze, no sweat, and people should call you a master chef. :smiley: please :pray:

1 Like

A Sapien Medicine negentropic cold wallet.

Been reading up on cybercrime, online privacy issues, the whole lot, and a cold wallet for all the precious NFT creations would be an awesome thing.

5 Likes

You play Dopamine redux while you cooking

2 Likes

An anti-ontological (like relativistic physics), anti-philosophical (unlike neuroscience/psychology/psychotherapy) and insubstantial (unlike biological/newtonian physics) approach to mental illness, psychosis, neurosis and perversion (psychopathy):

For this, I’d suggest:

• Alchemical revision of Agressive Impotence.

• Alchemical revision of Sexual Impotence.

Impotence as any form of restriction shaped by our retroactive past (and therefore ever-present) bond with others (social restrictions encripted in our unconscious possibilities/impossibilities that shape our energetic pathways).

Both forms of impotence (Sexual and Agressive drives) are at the core of the psychogenesis of psychopathology according to psychoanalisis.

@Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

A field that keeps running electrical appliances & machines longer and maintains them.

1 Like

An oppositional approach from psychotherapy for Anxiety.

According to Lacan, we are so used to and attached to our feeling of lacking that the uncertainty produced by our lack fading away by approaching our object of fulfillment (ego death) is that uncertainty what causes our anxiety.

2 Likes

Intravenous Ozone Therapy

3 Likes

An NFT that we could place on our electricity meter box or/and on appliances that will slow down the consumption of energy which is being fed to the meter so that our electricity bills will not be crazy prices.
Electric bills have gone to a ridiculous price where I live. 5 times higher than they were this time last year and they wonder why people are now having to choose between either having heating or food, and so many others needing to use food banks to survive. It’s ridiculous.

We got to take the power back :fist:t3:
(Any excuse to throw a RATM song in to the mix)

9 Likes