The Requests and Fields

Samurai mandala on instagram, inspired by @Philip_Weiss cuz of bin laden vs samurai.

Traits of the mandala ;

-Unstoppable will redux (death before dishonor)

-Chi compression in lower dan tien.

-Love towards horse archery and ability to cause storms (incase a mongol army invades).

Pretty much like all the other mandalas but Samurai spirit minus the “women weaken men” aspect (to prevent sexual frustration).

4 Likes

Dream , Similar to Sacred places can you consider an album for powerful Galaxies, stars something like ‘The Royal Stars’ for example.

Also a field to connect to Pheonix (similar to Dragon one), probably a mythical one or not sure If one exists.

Wish to see these in the near future, thank you :).

7 Likes

https://www.oshonews.com/2019/05/06/the-death-of-the-phoenix/

1 Like

Hi Everyone on a lite note I would like to request maybe a Unicorn or a Pegasus experience!
On a more serious level I have very severe Otosclerosis …wear hearing aids and I would love to be able to through them away! And maybe someday be able to hear someone whisper sweet nothings!!..the birds sing and the wind howling again…basically hear base sounds. I believe I will someday x

2 Likes

I’ve not tried those kind of ‘gym products’ other than when I was younger n took some of that whey protein n creatinine powder stuff for a while, that’s probably why I have any muscle mass AT ALL on my body lol, but I’ve seen research that those products are not really good for a healthy gain. On your question muscle or fat then I say both muscle n fat, I need body mass at all bc I’m just some 114 pounds …to 5 foot 8 height.

2 Likes

I request new Chakra audios that are each 3 to 5 minutes long. And that are seven separate tracks; 1 for each chakra. With some of the cool new style of music you’ve been doing. Because it’s right in between energizing and relaxing. Which makes for good listening. Especially for those of us who listen to things over and over throughout the day.

Thank you for hearing yet one more request. :slightly_smiling_face:

And thank you for the Dragon audio. It has revealed so much to me about people.

edit:
If you do this, could you make them sound like your current newer chakra audios? Because they are perfect for playing while I sleep. And the effect sticks with me throughout the next day.

7 Likes

Invisibility from Teespring and the Hairloss 3.0 from YouTube please.

1 Like

Not sure if this has already been suggested, but I’d like to see a Masculine Hormones audio.

It would basically combine the Testosterone, DHT and Androstenol audios together, as well as the Lower Estrogen audio.

I think this would be very useful for consolidating space in people’s playlists and would also make for a very neat all-in-one

4 Likes

It already existed for YouTube members and was called Masculine Energy:

Unfortunately YouTube demonitized the channel and ended the membership program.

We have to wait and see, when / if memberships come back or if the video will be released to the public.

8 Likes

Yeah, I knew that. I joined the patreon to see if it was added there, but I didnt see anything there either. Hopefully dreamweaver’s planning to put it on YouTube sometime soon

4 Likes

Oh ok. So you are very slim. Unfortunately eating McDonald’s big Mac 3x a day everyday for 30 plus days will make you gain weight but might be harmful to your body.

Best bet is to ask your Dr to prescribe you something for hyper thyroid which will slow your metabolism.

Ex: would be thiamazole. But need to be monitored by Dr so you don’t go into hypo thyroid. Just wanna slow it down. You will gain weight for sure with that.

Masculine energy audio to put on either Gumroad or Patreon.

Guys, plz upvote this for Masculine Energy

9 Likes
  • Masculine energy
  • Masculine enhancement
  • Masculine matrix

0 voters

2 Likes

What are the Masculine Enhancement and Masculine Matrix audios?

Requesting a Magician Redux dog tag. Based on your The Magician T-Shirt. With the added effect of strengthening or energizing the 6th chakra. Thank you Dreamweaver for your consideration :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I was thinking how is the idea of a field for Human hibernation or something like suspended animation working for couple of days. It would be a great to experience such a long sleep :slight_smile: slowing down our biological process for a while( probably results slows down aging, lessen food craving) . Thanks Dream.

1 Like

What i meant was dogtags with invisibility and hairloss 3.0.

Thiamazole???, are ya kiddin me??? Lol we have Felimazole for our cats n actually it’s myself administering it.:flushed: I was however told that it’s ‘radioactive’ kinda n the vet gave these kinds of cautions I had to be attentive to. I can only imagine what ‘cautions’ I’d have to be maintaining if I took it myself too…:grimacing:

2 Likes

Okay, good to know that. I’m not really remembering what my values were exactly but they said one of them was slightly elevated but within ‘normal variation’ so they don’t see any need for any medications for that. It’s just that it gets a lil annoying that nothing seems to stick to my body, I can literally drink 40% fat cream every day n it’s not even noticeable on my body. It’s really really annoying lol :joy:

1 Like

I think my biggest ‘problem’ right now is that there’s a whole bunch of fields to listen to but I don’t know in which end to begin in my case. There’s fields for hormones n those does seem to work for me, then there’s the endocrine system rejuvenation but will that really fix the problem if it’s a genetic defect causing it??, then there’s the weight gainer ofc but that obviously doesn’t manage to counteract the fast metabolism. Y’all get my point.
In addition I have the problem that us in my household has so called ‘screen time’ monitoring. I didn’t have that from the start but when I started to use subliminals n Sapiens videos on YouTube they saw me on my phone constantly n that annoyed them really much so then I had to have the ‘screen time’ control Me too. The problem is that I have some 5 hours screen time per day n out of those about 4 hours is Sapiens YouTube videos which I don’t even actually use my phone for but have it simply laying somewhere playing those fields, but bc the screen is lit up the entire time it goes into ‘screen time’ which it actually isn’t, so I’d need everything I ‘listen’ to as mp3 files bc then the screen goes out n it doesn’t count as screen time when it does. So either I need mp3’s of all those fields or I need to know which ones from YouTube to prioritize. For instance I have so many things with my body I need to fix such as eyesight, better hearing, my weight, muscle mass - n then ofc ‘workout’ for that, hormone regulation etc, n like the ‘automated workouts’ I’d needed to have as mp3 so I wouldn’t have to take time from my ‘allowed’ screen time quota for those. Well I think y’all get what I’m yapping bout lol :joy:

2 Likes