The Requests and Fields

i’ve definitely tried your suggestion for quite some time in the past. it sort of helps me personally.

but for example, how would one go about teaching a blind person how to see or a deaf person how to hear? sometimes i feel like that with certain emotions. how can one who has never been loved evoke the feeling of love with no prior experiences?

i am still agreeing with you about this. i remember what it felt like being the embodiment of pleasure (at least my definition of it) back when i only had weed to help me cope with my more restricted life in the past. those days were the best because i was sincerely fine feeling like that until i pass on from this life.

Look up ‘The Emotion Code’, and either perform it yourself or find someone who can help you, and try to focus on finding and releasing ‘Heart Walls’.

Very transformative for battered people that need to learn to feel again. I know, as what you described was my story and this was one of the most helpful things I used to change it.

4 Likes

thanks i’ll check it out!

i’m glad you’re better and that you found what helped you!

1 Like

These fields can help one experience different forms of love:

Here are fields to choose from which may help re-open the heart and release repressive energies:

Here is something Dream has written, from the first version of the Self Love and Acceptance field:

I would like to introduce to you a new perspective on healing here, that could have profound mental and physical effects.

Have you considered working with your own mind/body/spirit connection?

I remember a story in my youth about a lady who was losing her eyesight.

The healer did small general question interview with her,

a lot of the statements she made includes the term “I can’t see”

“I dont like seeing” for example, I dont like seeing how the world is becoming.

It become apparent the lady was creating a mental state in which her own subconscious was responding to by ‘removing her sight’.

With this in mind, let us rather create a loving environment of acceptance to all of the parts that make us up.

Literally communicate with the intelligences in our cells to create rapid healing.

The first step in this i think, is to love your being, fill yourself with that unconditional love and appreciation.

Directly from yourself.

The audio that follows after (is energetically programmed) will help create and induce that in your body, your being will be guided to saturate all your

internal organs, bones and energy system with your own love, while trying to dissolve some of the limitations that may reduce that.

10 Likes

Regular practice with an “Emotion Wheel” can help. Whenever you find the time look at one and try to pin point the exact emotion you are feeling.

Practice makes perfect! Be honest with yourself, try to surrender to the feeling in the moment.

Don’t try to overwrite the feeling, if your ego doesn’t like it. Acknowledge the feeling first, then you will be able to release it.

Here is one:

8 Likes

thanks for taking the time and effort to write this for me! i actually listen to all of these audios besides the vibration of divine love.

maybe i just have to give them more time and/or reduce the number of audios i listen to. still exploring and seeing what combinations works to improve the way i think and feel.

3 Likes

thanks ill also try this idea!

i appreciate everyone’s replies and that just reminds me i have support which is the biggest thing i need to know right now.

4 Likes

Have you tried things like:

Tickling your amygdala forward: as I understand, this will eventually activate supercomputer frontal lobes instead of reptile part of the brain; will “turn on your brain’s built-in genius problem solving, creativity, and intelligence circuits”. I think I read somewhere that heart is connected to frontal lobes, but cannot find this info now. Instructions here: https://neilslade.com/

Moving consciousness* onto the heart: don’t know - can you move your consciousness onto one arm, so that you feel energy there, while not in the other arm? If so - have you tried to move this onto the heart and stay that way for some time?

* not sure if this will be correct word

update:
Coherent Breathing: technique of breathing smoothly and in constant manner (like 4 seconds in, 6 seconds out; or whatever, just constant). Additionally - breath with chest, not belly, to massage the heart and activate it. Details here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xc3XdOiGGI

3 Likes

Lemuria portal, if thats even possible.

7 Likes

Would love to see another automated workout field that increases grip strength and specifically targets the hands and forearms.

5 Likes

@Samurai in the meantime you could try using Mount Shasta. Lemurians have been reported around the mountain and in the city itself.

9 Likes

Can we have a PRINTABLE MANDALA for the Raise Atmospheric Vibration field?
So, basically, we can print multiple copies of Atmospheric Vibrational increaser and put them around the house, then our home’s Vibration is being raised 24/7!
I think this would be a game-changer imo!

19 Likes

VIP Access - This is both physical and spiritual in the sense that it provides you access to where you want to go without issues and are welcomed positively - Each person that wears this has different expectations of what they want access to. (experiences of higher realms, planes, higher consciousness, knowledge to physical access to parties, exclusive events, computer systems etc…) This field provides the user all around access to “whatever they want”.

1 Like

So like the Glory tag but instead of getting what you want, getting where you want?

1 Like

Pretty much the glory tag lol.

3 Likes

So the glory tag can be utilized for higher dimensional travel and enlightenment i didn’t think about that.

re: This item does exactly what the names says. It helps you to succeed in any endeavor you put your mind to as fast and as forcefully as possible.

3 Likes

Past life regression healing
10,000 hour rule - Reduce this amount of time to master a skill or playing the piano, it could be anything.

4 Likes
9 Likes

I had no idea that this field could be used for that, thanks.

4 Likes

Use the probability and luck alteration on Sapien Medicine, uploaded on sep 2. Its description fits in clearly with what you mention. All the best.

3 Likes