The Requests and Fields

Toss a coin to your witcher,

O valley of plenty,

O valley of plentyyy

Ohooh

3 Likes
7 Likes

@Captain_Nemo It would be great if you could create a field to cure allergies. i.e Seasonal, alcohol, dust/mites, food, detergent, animal fur/dander etc types of allergies. This is such a huge issue for so many people.

I experience a few of these and tried so many remedies and nothing seems to work. I’ve also listened to a few of the recommended field audios but nothing. :slightly_frowning_face:

10 Likes

Something to clear the nose so breathing trough it will be a much more easier would be nice

^In form of item:

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/8xkYneMlxxc

5 Likes

Optimal Nasal Airflow by increasing the size of the nasal airways to an optimal level. Oxygenation through the nose is so important!

1 Like

I think the Eviction card on his ig can do this, i used it on my sister last week along with the aura one and she said her house feels amazing and she’s been sleeping like a baby, super energized and happy, we werent sure the stuff she was feeling/happening were due to that i sensed it was but im just telling you my experience.
Also if you have a dark servitor then thats a killer for all those nasty stuff guaranteed lol
And the St Michael Mandala can protect real good as well

6 Likes

Global warming is a major concern today. Lots of big companies have target to be carbon neutral. While it’s laudable it may not be enough

Is it possible to create audio that transmute CO2 into something non harmful to environment?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t2:

1 Like

I know Dream said no Orion tag but im gonna request it anyway.

How is it fair that we get pleiadian tag but no Orion? Cmon man…

@Captain_Nemo

1 Like

Arcturians say you need to make an Orion tag ;D

1 Like

Oh no, he is back again with another request. :joy:

1 Like

Is this not the request thread?

Are you high Chris?

1 Like

I thought you were going to ask lucid dream V3. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Slightly spamming request:

@Captain_Nemo some of us would really like to see another payment method in The Sapien Shop (casual credit card option, like in Teespring). Same goes for Enlightened States. Right now, we are totally unable to buy for ex. the Energy course, because some mudheads have banned PayPal from our country/countries.

If you can do that, we’ll be glad. If not, no problem either. What you already gave us will be more than enough for the rest of our lives. It’s above all because we want to keep supporting your and Sammy’s amazing work with new purchases.

4 Likes

ok this is a simple request !
testosterone + dht + high + reduce estrogen + hand of glory + extreme self confidence + become whole + super human mutant + hyper state sleep all in one video

pretty simple

1 Like

an audio that helps us find the solution we are looking for (health or other)

A Field Selector. Let’s say I have an issue and do not know which field to use - a field to help pick the right field!

8 Likes

That’s intuition. I can’t recall off-hand, but I’m sure there’s fields to boost intuition, there’s got to be.

1 Like