The Requests and Fields

Thanks for the share. I appreciate it. :D

1 Like

NO hair anywhere on womens body except head :persevere:

Like nowhere else pretty plisss :expressionless:

3 Likes

Hair plays a big role in the body’s temperature regulation, and also helps to prevent rashes/abrasions and stickiness when sweaty.

Instead of removing all hair, I think it’d be better to convert the thick, dark body hair to Vellus hair (thin, translucent, short “peach fuzz” hair.)

This gets you the best of both worlds, IMHO.

I posted above about this, and I’ve searched trying to find a mechanism that could be leveraged to achieve this, but I couldn’t find one.

3 Likes

I DONT CARE. :laughing:

2 Likes

And frankly Frank this is nunnya lol

1 Like

Well, that’s rude.

1 Like

You know about laser body hair removal?
https://youtu.be/8h06wZUgixQ

Yah i know. I just wish there was one thatd cover the whole body except the head lol
Because lots of womem just dont want hair anywhere

3 Likes

My intention with the comments wasnt rude.
But a man giving an opinion on something personal to women just sounds funny lol
Its like women telling guys dont use the audio to grow a beard because… you know, its proven that beards carry shit no matter how clean the man thinks he keeps it. :joy: See my point?

Because let me tell you since you are interested. We women shave, wax, laser, all the time EVERYWHERE so its not like we dont for the reasons you mentioned anyway, we wont stop so might as well get a tag or an audio that help us get rid of it 💁

8 Likes

@Samurai suelo leer mucho de aquello que comentas, muchas gracias por el consejo.

I think one that would be very cool would be an automated or guided middle pillar meditation as well as banishing ritual

The Middle Pillar meditation is based on older, well-known Taoist and Kundalini practices - so probably other Chakra and Alchemy fields from Sapien cover the objective of this exercise in a much more comprehensive way.

There is a banishing field on Gumroad.

3 Likes

That’s what Devic intercession is.

Still hoping for the old Invisibility to come back. And Combat Aid. But wait, there’s more. A brand new request…

Psychic Combat Aid
Exactly like Combat Aid but all of your attacks are psychic and strong enough to stop a physical attacker. Has a practice mode so you can look at an inanimate object and say “Psychic Combat Activate”, to get a feel for what the experience would be like, and to practice.

The field goes into action whenever you are attacked psychically or physically.

6 Likes

maybe combat aid plus unbreakable warrior spirit/willpower if it is a tag or warrior energy infusion

3 Likes

Combat Aid plus Thor and/or Lion should get you there.

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo Request B12 injections.
Simple enough…

Important info below

Vitamin B12 Injections:

Vitamin supplements are very popular.

People often believe they’ll act as a safety net and help to ensure adequate nutrient intake.

Supplementing with vitamin B12 is particularly common, because deficiency is widespread.

In fact, many people regularly get injections with vitamin B12.

These are claimed to help with energy levels, brain function and weight loss, to name a few.

This article reviews B12 injections and whether they are something you should consider.

What is Vitamin B12 and What Does it Do?

Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin, also known as cobalamin.

It plays a vital role in brain function and the production of DNA and red blood cells.

Chemically, vitamin B12 can exist in a number of different forms, but all of them contain the mineral cobalt.

The vitamin can be stored in the liver for a long time, so it may take a few years for a deficiency to develop (1Trusted Source).

BOTTOM LINE:

Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that plays an important role in brain function and red blood cell production.

Many People Are Deficient

The recommended daily intake (RDI) of vitamin B12 is 6 micrograms per day.

Deficiency is common, especially in people who follow a vegetarian or vegan diet.

In fact, it’s thought that up to 90% of people following these diets have a deficiency (2Trusted Source, 3Trusted Source).

This is because B12 is only found naturally in animal foods.

However, vegans and vegetarians are not the only ones who are deficient. Even some meat eaters don’t absorb it very well (4Trusted Source, 5Trusted Source).

Unlike other vitamins, the absorption of vitamin B12 depends on a protein produced in your stomach, called intrinsic factor.

Intrinsic factor binds to vitamin B12, so that you can absorb it into the blood. People who don’t produce enough intrinsic factor can become deficient.

Deficiency is particularly common in elderly people, because the ability to absorb vitamin B12 can decrease with age (6Trusted Source, 7Trusted Source, 8Trusted Source, 9Trusted Source, 10Trusted Source, 11Trusted Source).

Other people at risk of deficiency include those who have had intestinal surgery, including weight loss surgery. Those with diseases that affect the gut, such as Crohn’s disease or celiac disease, are also at risk (12Trusted Source, 13Trusted Source, 14Trusted Source, 15Trusted Source).

BOTTOM LINE:

Those at greatest risk of vitamin B12 deficiency are vegans and vegetarians, who get little to no B12 from the diet. Deficiency can also be caused by poor absorption.

Vitamin B12 Shots Are Very Effective

An untreated vitamin B12 deficiency can lead to neurological problems or pernicious anemia, which occurs when your body doesn’t have enough B12 to produce the amount of red blood cells it needs (16Trusted Source).

Vitamin B12 shots are the most common way to prevent or treat a deficiency. The injections are prescribed by a doctor and given intramuscularly, or into muscle.

Injections are usually given as hydroxocobalamin or cyanocobalamin. These are very effective at raising blood levels of B12 and preventing/reversing a deficiency.

BOTTOM LINE:

If you are deficient in vitamin B12, then the injections are very effective at raising your blood levels.

Potential Health Benefits

Given the vital roles that vitamin B12 plays in your body, a deficiency can have serious health consequences.

In fact, low blood levels of the vitamin have been linked to several health problems.

Brain Function

Low levels of vitamin B12 have been linked to a decline in brain function.

Two recent reviews found that there may be a link between low blood levels and the development of dementia (17Trusted Source, 18Trusted Source).

However, results have been mixed and treatment with vitamin B12 wasn’t effective at improving brain function in people with normal brain function (19Trusted Source, 20Trusted Source, 21Trusted Source).

Depression

It’s been suggested that there may be a link between low vitamin B12 levels and depression.

However, one review found that treating depression with vitamin B12 didn’t reduce the severity of symptoms.

Nevertheless, it was suggested that taking the vitamin on a long-term basis could help prevent a relapse into depression (22Trusted Source).

Currently, there is a lack of quality research in this area. Higher quality studies are needed to find out if there is a link between vitamin B12 and depression (23Trusted Source).

Osteoporosis

Osteoporosis is a disease in which the loss of bone mass results in weaker bones and an increased risk of bone fractures.

Interestingly, low blood levels of vitamin B12 have been linked with reduced bone mass (24Trusted Source).

Therefore, it’s been suggested that taking vitamin B12 may reduce your risk of osteoporosis. However, studies have provided mixed results (25Trusted Source, 26Trusted Source, 27Trusted Source).

Age-Related Macular Degeneration

Age-related macular degeneration is a condition that causes you to gradually lose central vision, usually in both eyes.

In people aged 50 and over, adequate consumption of vitamin B12 is thought to be important for maintaining good vision and protecting against macular degeneration.

In one large study, 5,200 women received 1,000 mcg of vitamin B12 daily, as well as other B vitamins and folic acid (28Trusted Source).

7 years later, the study found a 35% lower risk of age-related macular degeneration among the women who took the supplements.

Although the reduction in risk can’t be attributed to vitamin B12 only, it does suggest that getting enough may be important.

Other Claims

Recently, vitamin B12 injections and infusions have become popular among healthy people who don’t appear to have a deficiency.

Advocates of this approach claim that regular injections can boost energy levels and help with weight loss and mood.

However, there is little to no evidence to support these claims.

BOTTOM LINE:

Ensuring that you have enough vitamin B12 is important for brain function and mental, bone and eye health. Injections are probably useless if you don’t have a deficiency.

Safety and Side Effects

Vitamin B12 injections are generally considered to be very safe. They have no major side effects.

However, in very rare cases, some people can experience side effects caused by allergic reactions or sensitivity (29Trusted Source, 30Trusted Source).

21 Likes

Great idea @_OM. If a field is made, please ensure it’s using the natural, bioavailable form of B12 (Methylcobalamin), not the synthetic form (Cyanocobalamin).

9 Likes

You’re not afraid of a little cyanide are you? Come on

3 Likes

Heard b12 also helps acne

4 Likes