The Requests and Fields

Id freak out if my body starts cracking up while listening to the audio :thinking:

1 Like

watching it now i knew some of it, thank God for loving all these veggies before turning Vegan, i love all of them :heart_eyes:

Thanks for sharing this x

1 Like

Well it probably wouldnā€™t be in real time lol. I was thinking it would more be a subtle shift over time

There aint nothing subtle in chiropractic :rofl:

But you know Dream has his ways so maybe, thatd be funny sounding like a bubble wrapping while listening lol

1 Like

tinnitus
itā€™s really disturbing. Itā€™s a persistent hiss/high frequency in my mind :cry:
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/new-tinnitus-treatment-alleviates-annoying-ringing-in-the-ears1/

4 Likes

@yazan

2 Likes

I canā€™t sleep :confounded:

Have you tried cosmo-volt? It can help to cure many dis-eases. I used to gasp for air at night due to airborne allergy. I couldnā€™t sleep because of that, and I would fall asleep in the morning when I was already very tired, but cosmo-volt helped me to fall asleep easily in just one listen in the evening.

3 Likes

Improving gaming skills, hand eye coordination,etc. I know dream likes to game too, could be beneficial on those who wanna rekt people. Closest thing I got was confidence, and destroyed people when I played counter strike and used that field. I know itā€™s not important as healing but it would be a cool thought

5 Likes

Automated workout without hgh and test compression but with micro tears and platelet-derived growth factor (full body and separate upper & lower bodies) :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Slower time field would be OP for this :ā€™ )

3 Likes

bruh your 600iq im about to try it out

4 Likes

Brain fieldsā€¦

1 Like

wdym?

Visual memory or visualization. I canā€™t bring myself to close my eyes and remember photographically, my capacity is very minimal.
but in sleep a person can remember, how do I practice visual memory

1 Like

There already are fields for this.

Since we have some fields upgrade ā€¦ Can we have some of the oldies back? Mindfulness and Timelessness, the tag, with an added notch of negentropy to the Mindfulness aspect to itā€¦ Would be nice to have Lionā€™s Courage back as wellā€¦

10 Likes

Just like there is a field for a beard one, but an improved beard 2.0 would be dope!

1 Like

When will sapien release a meditation tag
Itā€™s the next tag I would get hopefully it comes out soon

Facial symmerty / golden ratio face tag with anti age would be amazing :sparkles: