Inspired by the following YouTube Subliminal playlist
The Revocation

Live free without indentured limits.

This is to your future.

14 Likes

Interested

2 Likes

Interested!

I went through the description of The Revocation videos. In the FMGBM Revocation Bundle description, it is mentioned that spiritual contracts are the reason we are here & we will have chosen our family, circumstances etc. Spiritual contracts are the reason why you are here, who you are and what your purpose in this life is.
It also says “You as your soul picked who you’re gunna be, where you were born, who your parents are and even certain bad things in your life. It also sets up who you meet in your life. The thing is when you incarnate here entities can insert fine print in your contracts that take energy from you and keep you in a negative state.”
I want all this negative small print details removed of course. But I also want to remove what I then voluntarily picked & now take a different path. If your project can help with actually breaking the soul contract & not only later insertions, then I would like to be included.

4 Likes

interested

Interested

Interested

Interested

Will try to get this out there as public project first thing when Captain returns.

2 Likes

Let us be able to revoke all the people and relations that no longer serves us.

1 Like

All the things man.

2 Likes

interested

Interested

Interested

@Rosechalice Could you close this thread, please. It’s another one of JonDoe’s abandoned projects.

1 Like