The Ring of Gyges: Mystical Influence and Invisibility

No, the memory is extremely vital to the lesson. This is especially true when it comes to trading. I achieve tremendous success in trading because I have a constant memory of all the mistakes that have been made. The memory has to be refreshed over and over again to ensure right actions each time. People repeat mistakes over and over again when they keep forgetting them.

1 Like

Itā€™s a smart field man, itā€™s gonna work according to your means, simple as that @mindreality

2 Likes

The field, being intelligent, is able to understand your intentions and will.

Hm it is stated cleansing not deleting isnā€™t it?

Iā€™d say the lesson and memory is still there but possible mental blockages are cleansed so you donā€™t have too many things holding you down because it went wrong once. You can still try to do better and learn from mistakes but with an overall more positive or neutral outlook.
Often times the fear of failure stops one from trying again.

6 Likes

Shivy-SzN
Vheeth
Thomas

Thank you for the 3 recent answers. Very good.

4 Likes

Letā€™s check Abundance Stack! :smiley:

1 Like

So I know the invisibility aspect was touched upon above, and I know this is a smart field- so can the invisibility be turned on and off?

I love the cloaking field donā€™t get me wrong, but sometimes one can be too invisible lol just want to make sure we can give the field a shout like hey maybe donā€™t cloak me today

4 Likes

Sorry I just saw this. Yes the invisibility is intent.

4 Likes

What is it?
An audio or a ring?
If an audio how many times we have to listen??
Everytime you want cloaking you have to listen to it or any other things?

It is an audio. There isnā€™t any pre-determined number of times, so experimentation is up to you. The cloaking aspect is through intent and itā€™s build into the field. To know how it interacts with you, you have to use it.

2 Likes

Have any empaths tested out the emotional cloaking possibilities here? I would be interested in hearing about a test or two. Not all cloaking is necessarily for physical invisibility . . .

1 Like

I have not but let me try and Iā€™ll try and get back to you!

4 Likes

Itā€™s weird people donā€™t talk here about this field it looks completely Banger

3 Likes

I was determined to get a new vision of this field this morning. I let it play and clarity began to dawn on me. It was like it acted as a mirror of a measure of truth. I was shown the perspective of beingness and what things look like when viewed out of that perspective. Like when we identify with ā€œless thanā€. Like when we use our beingness to play small and limited. I was shown examples of how life works the way we desire only when we live it from within, from knowing that who we are is who we choose to be. Sure I can waste time and attention by focusing only on the wants, or I can revel in the beauty of experiencing the haves.

It reminds me of why Neville Goddard taught the use of the imagination. We use it all the time but donā€™t realize that using it for what we donā€™t want does not lead to what we want. How I see things is based on my particular way and how I got here. I donā€™t think that everyone will see it this way, and that is fine. This field does have a mystical influence, as it has brilliantly shown me that what I thought I was missing, was only ā€œmissingā€ because I had allowed myself to focus on lack rather than bathing in the essence of having.

I really like the contemplative nature of the music. Easy to spam, very flowing.

18 Likes

First few listens I feel a lot of pressure in my head and also a little bit nostalgic, Iā€™m thinking, traumas and blockages are also memories and the feeling of them fading away might be painful but it will be worth it in the long run.
Thank you
Great field!

3 Likes

Hi there @Mauro!

2 Likes

Okay, letā€™s go. I didnā€™t have much money left, but hey, whatā€™s the point of having money if youā€™re not happy.
Iā€™ve been stuck in a cycle of failure for a long time, itā€™s time to stop it.
Will add it to my playlist. Opus, Plasma Brain, SubLimit3, letā€™s create new self :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Iā€™ve had this field for a few weeks and itā€™s a gem with many benefits. Definitely feeling much better situation awareness with others; more accurate in the moment Perceptions of where they are coming from, and realizations of my past interactions and beliefs about them - which were often wrong. People seem more receptive now.

Having some Clairvoyant episodes.

Cloaking - have to intend the cloaking off if you want people to notice you, otherwise they wonā€™t so much - intention does work.

Manifestion - Iā€™m experiencing a huge boost in my trading. The same charts Iā€™ve used for a long time are suddenly popping out with clarity around how market price moves and interacts with indicators. Also have to acknowledge that I bought the Neville Goddard NFT a few days after I got this field. More trading clarity began with Ring of Gyges, but within 2 days after getting the Goddard NFT and using this the trading epiphany was mostly complete. Seems like there is a synergy.

It feels like there is even much more to discover and benefit from this field.

10 Likes

very nice realization - thanks! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Did you Make some huge Profit? Can You also tell me how this field Helped in your Trading.