The Ring of Gyges: Mystical Influence and Invisibility

Not a huge profit, but more consistent daily profits. As I mentioned in my post, it was an almost sudden clarity around how market price moves and interacts with indicators on my charts. I’ve been trading for awhile but couldn’t see it before at this level. As mentioned, I believe the Goddard NFT helped as well (manifestation booster), but I started seeing it with RoG.

Do you think it’s because of field.

All I can say is reread my posts; the answer to your questions are there. Last I’ll say on the topic is that no field will make you a successful trader if you don’t gain the fundamental knowledge and put in the work for it.

3 Likes

The Guild productions are AMAZING!

Go Guild @Rosechalice

Honored to be part of this Guild …

Every guild field so far has been a resounding success …

12 Likes

Beloved @Maoshan_Wanderer
I wonder what field you could lead us to study/propose?

4 Likes

I’ve proposed one field to Cap…

Chandi Kavacham - The Armor of Chandi.

Kavacha means an Armor. Its purpose is to protect and defend the practitioner from all forms of attacks - physical, mental, spiritual and supernatural. One of the main limbs of deity work, it includes a combination of sacred verses that invoke different mantras or deities to build an impenetrable barrier of astral protection over one’s physical and energy bodies.

Additionally, it energizes every organ, cell and thought with the invoked deities by integrating awareness of different limbs with the conscious will to invoke these divine energies in specific limbs of the body.

The Kavacha of Chandi (also called Chaṇḍīkā or Durgā) is one of the most potent and revered sacred armors invoked for hundreds of years. It was revealed by the immortal sage Mārkanḍēya and is an integral part of Chandi/Shatachandi ritual.

It invokes:

• The nine forms of Durga (Shailaputrī, Brahmacāriṇī, Chandraghaṇṭā, Kūṣmāṇḍā, Skandamātā, Kātyāyanī, Kālarātri, Mahāgāurī, Siddhidātrī)
  • The Saptamātr̥kā goddesses (Brāhmī, Māhēśvarī, Vaiṣṇavī, Kaumārī, Vārāhī, Aindrī, Chāmuṇḍā)
  • A set of 108 goddesses invoked to protect every limb, Chakra, meridian, house, property, family and every aspect of human life imaginable

The effects of this Armor include:

• Protection from all negative entities - internal and external
  • Protection and clearing of evil spells, black magic and harmful intentions
  • Protection from sprits and demonic entities or humans and animals bearing harmful intent
  • Luck, Abundance, Prosperity and Success in all ventures
  • Increased Vibration and Divinization of every cell due to presence of various Goddesses within the limbs
32 Likes

Not sure if this fits our guild theme? :slight_smile:

This is weaving an armor of deities in and out with each goddess conferring a specific blessing. And placing these specific goddesses in specific organs as guardians and divinizing the whole body - mind complex.

19 Likes

Goddesses are magical, are they not? :woman_mage: :mage:

10 Likes

Ofcourse they are :+1:

3 Likes

Wow! Thanks for proposing this @Maoshan_Wanderer . I hope Dream takes this one on and creates it. It would be an insta buy. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Divine thanks for proposing this powerful creation :pray: :sparkles:
Always admire your insights and wisdom … :pray:
It’s a great thought to integrate traditional and invincible mantras/kavacham into these evolving works. So grateful :innocent:

4 Likes

Ring of Gyges Review:

• Confidence boost, the daily grind is always there and now I’m more confident in my ability to go the extra step
  • Manifestation Power is much more immense, always feels as if I’m once step closer to my goals
  • Magnetic Aura: Everyone around me is always looking at me, and thinks of me highly, whether it’s in the work situation or at home around family or friends
  • Anxiety is completely removed, feeling much more relaxed and mentally straight
  • Intuition is as sharp as it can ever be, as mentioned before, it always seems as if I know what steps to take next to complete my goals
16 Likes

This one is underrated to say the least, it’s like the all in one field, this can replace a lot of fields I’ve noticed

11 Likes

im confused. it says it gives u a magnetic aura and people look at you

so where does the invisibility aspect fit in? Im assuming its turned on and off? Or could some1 confirm please

thanks 🫡

1 Like

It’s mentioned at the top of the thread by Rose

3 Likes

Woops

thanks lol

1 Like

Bro You still Making profits with this field?

I am still making profits with what I believe this field helped me with, yes.

1 Like

Are you getting any Insight before making a trade or any glimpse of Future outcome? Glad to know you are making profits. Btw I too trade and I’m making Significant profits as well without any fields.

1 Like

Nice. Haven’t noticed glimpses of future outcomes yet. Trading success also inherently develops intuition about when to take a trade, so hard to tell what’s from a field, but Koritsudo could also be helping me with that. Let’s take any more trading discussions private.

2 Likes