Thank you :rose:
What a beautiful love letter to Aphrodite :white_heart:

7 Likes

What a beauty :rose:

6 Likes

So beautiful :rose::rose::rose::wilted_flower: love it ! :rose::wilted_flower:

5 Likes

Can someone explain all the benefits of this one please? Thanks

What a beautiful production :heart_eyes: played it 2 times on loop and I can actually start to taste something soft and yummy lol. Also feel my heart brain connection being established more - overal I am feeling more trusting and centered after only 2 listens. Thank you!

2 Likes

Wow I am raving about this release. Been listening it a couple of times throughout my day and I feel so playful, energetic and happy, in combination with quasi kenetic it is so cool and uplifting! :D :dancing_women:

3 Likes

Hello Lanos! If you look up all the different properties of each element you will see the congruence :)

2 Likes

Always felt as though I have a strong connection to this field. I think the music sounds exactly the way that it makes me feel; feminine, grounded, uplifted, happy, confident, alluring (shout out to Kate / @Allurre), mysterious, sensual, and fun. Enjoying smiling at myself in the mirror, running hands through my hair with appreciation for myself while listening. Not in an egotistical way, but in a beautiful way. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I respect and appreciate the way that Dreamweaverā€™s sounds, like the effects that the fields produce. Thanks, captain. :pray:t3:

Rose Potion stack:

The Black Mirrored Stone Shield
Ye Old Negentropic Harmonizer
Inner Beauty Reflected Outward (version 2.0)
Rose Potion
Golden Glow
Merry Maker
The Enigma of the Black Martian Jing

4 Likes

Thank You šŸ©·. I should finnaly Ask moderators to take this missspelled " r". But i kind of got used to it lol.

Comsider adding " Star" from Energetic Alchemy .

Or life force divine light from PU., of moon trime Venus PU.
I tried all of them. They are wild :grin:

2 Likes

I like the extra r, kind of adds extra emphasis to the word. Kind of like purr :joy_cat:

Nice! Iā€™ve never tried those by PU, surely Iā€™ll check them out. Thanks for the recommendations.

Iā€™ve got the Beauty of Venus in the 1st House. Have you heard it? Would be a nice addition as well for beautifying. :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Yes . Its wonderfull :boom:
Its very subtle but works amazing.

Its a good match with Rose Potion

I donā€™t have Rose Potion but its on my list šŸ©·

3 Likes