The Rune Dagaz

This channel exclusive music presents the energy and power of the the rune
dagaz.

Dagaz ᛞ - “Dawn”

Dagaz represents dawn. It shows the coming of age and the ending of a cycle. New beginnings are approaching and new breakthroughs, awareness, and awakenings are possible. It represents the transformative power of change and that it is a good time to embark upon a fresh enterprise. A final, positive symbol of hope, certainty, and security, it has no reversed meaning. This would be the completion of the cycle with the Temperance card in the Tarot (from two wander blog).

51 Likes
17 Likes

Rune for my birthday present. Thank you SM.

19 Likes

Happy birthday

12 Likes

Thank you @anon25711007

4 Likes

Who’s the astronaut voice in the video in the end of that song lol

2 Likes

Neil Armstrong probably

2 Likes

The audio seems perfect for me right now. Makes me feel comfortable to make some uncomfortable changes in my life.

Thank you dream for the audio and the awesome visuals.

18 Likes

Eclipse season is about to begin ;)

9 Likes

Why your name remind me of a YouTuber from new York actionkid :sweat_smile: I also feel like you from new York too

2 Likes

Haha. I’ve watched his videos too. Walking in NYC, Manhattan, etc. Great channel

2 Likes

Yes it’s very relaxing (:

2 Likes

Hell yes!!! Was going to suggest a Rune series. Thanks @Dreamweaver and team!

6 Likes

Hey guys. I forgot to ask. But since the dagaz is upright position which means that we can assure that positive outcome will come to us right? In all aspects of life. Friendship. Relationship. Workplace ect ect

1 Like
5 Likes

Wow. This can help with many people who suffering. I’m crying in tears… Thank you sapien. Bless you and the team for making this audio :pray:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday my friend!

1 Like

It’s me!! lol

1 Like

Oh you are? Lol that’s nice voice of you!

2 Likes

Well look at my pic icon… it’s got to be me aint it!

Lol I actually haven’t listen to this field yet but I will do soon so I’ll look out for the ending part.

3 Likes