The Sacred 12 (Global Free Spirit Community Project) NFT: Testimonials

Thank you :heart:

From all you mentioned i only have Pegasus and i posted a review yesterday or the day before I think :)

3 Likes

Oh good!!! I must go now to read
There is acturian one too… I’m not sure what they are but it seems those beings are advanced like yourself
:D

4 Likes

Lol i think you just made the Arcturians cringe haha

7 Likes

I beg to differ :wink:
You bring all of your reviews to life. Thank you for it. It helps me figure out how to go about everything. If it wasn’t for you, I don’t think I’d be able to understand half of the content I was getting, which gets annoying for me real quick haha.
I’m real glad you’re back Luna,
Just don’t go away again lol

5 Likes

@Starlight so this is a mandala we carry? or no need to print and have full access to the field?

3 Likes

@Zen This is a divine Kitsune servitor. You might want to print and carry for a bit to create a bond.

3 Likes

Is it one servitor shared among those who have access to the nft, or is each copy of the nft a unique servitor?

5 Likes

Good question for @Captain_Nemo or @SammyG to answer and confirm.

3 Likes

One. Like the skull servitor.

12 Likes

Is there a need to print out something to carry with you or is the purchase of it enough? @SammyG

I did the print out when I first got it but it’s still nice to know for sure for future purchases.

So we don’t need to name it? We can just call it “sacred 12” when speaking to it?

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for confirming, @SammyG ! :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

Yes sir. In fact, you don’t exactly have to carry it around either. You can tap into it mentally by focusing on its energy and then communicate with it like that.

But for most, having the print out might be best since not everyone knows how to tap into energy to that extent.

17 Likes

It is indeed more powerful

5 Likes

someone explain this a bit further?

3 Likes

You can check these to understand the concept

Dr. David R. Hawkins has videos on YouTube you can refer to here for How to Muscle Test:

Video 1: The Kinesiologic Technique
Video 2: Demonstrating How to Muscle Test with a Child

In this episode, I discuss how to muscle test and the prerequisites necessary to get accurate responses and determine truth vs falsehood…

8 Likes

This list has more.

4 Likes

Ohhhhhh this One is like, “oh Prem, pssst Lookie Here!”
Another one calling Loudly!

9 Likes

I don’t think folks understand the value of this one.

This week has been extremely intense at work with multiple people leaving the team and working with challenging personalities. This NFT has been a lifesaver. It has been releasing all negative emotions ( all feelings below 200 on Hawkins scale) that were coming up during this time and keeping me in a state of calm with management relying on me for leadership and steadying the ship. I’m so grateful for this creation!

Many thanks @Captain_Nemo :pray:

20 Likes

Dear friends owners of this great NFT! could any of you share with me the high resolution image of sacred 12? please? Many thanks to any gentle soul who will listen to my plea. :pray: :pray: :pray: :heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes