The Sacred Flower

When we are empowered already, I pray our wishes are translating to NFT on soundweave :pray:

Hi friends :slightly_smiling_face:!!
Has this field ever caused you fatigue after wearing it during the day in a public space (store or other frequented place)?

1 Like

I don’t recall anyone mentioning that, but sure, that could happen. Especially if your energy system was weakened (for whatever reason) before going into that space.

It might also be that the space caused you your fatigue, too, rather than the field. IOW, it may well have been that your field was doing its job but that space, at that moment, was more than your field could deal with and you felt the effects of whatever your field couldn’t get to in that moment.

2 Likes

Borisju mentioned it here

2 Likes

Hi Limael,

Yes, when I wear it around my neck, it works actively with my heart chakra and quickly drains me.

I normally have it in my trousers’ pocket so that it’s still on me but not actively working with my heart chakra.

That way, I can last an entire day at work with no problems.

3 Likes

Thanks for your respons @WellBeing @phlf003 @SerTeezy :slightly_smiling_face::pray::heart::sunny:!

I was very tired in the early afternoon. I took a nap and I had trouble getting up lol. In the morning I went to do some shopping in town. There were a lot of people in the store and the pharmacy

When I asked my pendulum the cause of this significant fatigue, it indicated two energy fields to me, The sacred flower first and The Eternal second. He insisted more on The sacred flower.

There are other parameters that I have to take into account at the moment. Along with the heat and an inflammation of the colon (I found those responsible) I had a significant mineral deficiency which also contributes to fatigue.

A friend explained to me a few minutes ago that the energies of the moment are strong. She also felt tired and had a headache this morning.

Several causes lol.

I was surprised that the pendulum showed me The sacred flower. I did not expect it to be part of the cause of this fatigue.

3 Likes

This is the one tag I’ve lost and never found. I hope there is a remake of this one! :pray:t3:

4 Likes

Yes to be fair and update my previous comment, this is a tag I unfortunately can’t wear outside of home.

Even with solid shielding, it drains me too much.

Though what a field

5 Likes

bump,
started using after many months.

A special field with a lot of secret sauces :slight_smile:
Takes a lot without getting drained.

5 Likes

If I have this field, do I need to use plasma flower in my environment or listen to the plasma field or torsion field?

2 Likes

As far as I know, if you have one field you don’t need any other. Sacred flower (you lucky thing that you have it) can be used on its own.

2 Likes

I wish I knew if it was working or not. I wear it pretty much 24/7. I bought it mainly to help others and the environment through me so as long as it’s doing that I’m good.

4 Likes

I agree with Jane but it would be great if you try to connect to the Quantum Love since its such a big spreader of love and real connection from the heart

Have you seen it?

Quantum Love Node (Patreon)

I think itd enhance it tremendously

2 Likes

Yea I’ve seen it. Will try it out.

1 Like

Currently doing JAAJ’s self love stack to increase the love in my life in general but I’m sure I can add this easily to enhance the benefits of everything I have.

1 Like

Yes exactly. I mean i am fascinated with and every day it keeps growing and showing me all kinds of stuff

You see, i dont have this tag but i understand how it works, but i do have the 2 audios from this and the node one connects you to others (the ones using the same audio or tag)

I however used to (havent played in ages) feel connected to pretty much anyone around me or even when chatting, people that did not have the audio, so it worked.

But i dont know it did not feel the same as this, as i mentioned somewhere not sure if in the QL post or where, the QL feels like connecting to the actual heart. Any other love of from the heart field has felt connected from the heart chakra which is not the same.

But QL is incredible, is like knowing what is in the heart of everyone, like what is in there, how they really feel, all the love there is, all the hurt there is, so the compassion and actualy love and care for anyone is real, is genuine.

3 Likes

@Nice2knowU

8 Likes

Very pretty :heart_eyes:!!! I saved the images on my phone!!

Less than a week ago I took the sacred flower pendant back with me. I had signs that it was working on me and that it was beneficial at the moment and for the days to come.

I asked my pendulum the question “which energy is the most important in my life among all those represented on this dial”. he pointed out the sacred flower to me.

As some know I have very interesting and powerful energy fields for healing.

Helping to improve people’s health through energetic care, transmission of knowledge or simply talking is what makes me tick :heartbeat:.

The sacred flower improves my health and improves the health of all living beings around and perhaps beyond.

I’m happy to be able to put it back now. I think that before it was perhaps too early that it would exhaust my body a lot with the other energies.

She will bring me a lot of positive things in this life. May it be for me and for others as well.

:relieved::pray::orange_heart::sunny:

5 Likes

Since I took the sacred flower back with me, I have noticed my sigmoid colon is less painful. Currently I have no pain in this area.

On the other hand, what is restrictive is that I notice that detoxification is even more important. I am losing a lot of potassium, calcium and magnesium.

I thought it was a problem with my kidneys or poor absorption of minerals by my intestines.

According to the signs of my angels, guides and my pendulum, significant mineral deficiencies do not come from these 2 causes.

The main cause is detoxification.

It’s impressive to lose so many minerals when you’re in a healing process!

Without an energy field, the body naturally pays attention to its resources.

With the healing energy fields I use healing is accelerated and boosted.

A healing of the body that could take a few years will take less time with the appropriate energy fields and resources given to the body as and when it needs.

If it becomes very difficult I will of course take a break. I will not put my body in danger :pray:

3 Likes

And for your part, friends, how is it going with the sacred flower :slightly_smiling_face:?

2 Likes